Mrs Hinch #354 Fitted wardrobes, 1k drawers, will Hinch wish she’d got sliding doors?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inch mate, step up and stop your wife going on tattle.

ATV.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Still rattling on about women supporting women,here's a suggestion Sophie,when you're feeling low in the middle of the night create a tattle account and come chat to us.Someone's always listening....now that's support.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Yoooooooo 😂 I bet you'll all sleep better tonight knowing the princess of bullshit has forgiven you all 😭😂😂😂😂. She really is the gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Whilst Sophie is screaming trolls: she forgets.

Those of us here were once followers, we had feelings something wasn't quite right about her but couldn't put our fingers on what that feeling was so we continued to follow, finding tattle has opened our eyes on her fraudulent and toxic brand. We could all see it but we didn't know what to do about it. Once we realised there were like minded people that could also see through her lies and games the mist cleared and here we all are airing our views for a better world against vile toxic influencers getting rich exploiting people.

Be kind be honest be humble and this platform wouldn't exist.

(FOR ME THE VEIL WAS LIFTED THANKS TO THE MOTHER OF DAUGHTER'S STORM BRINGING ME TO TATTLE ❤ AND YOU WERE SAYING WHAT MY MIND WAS ALREADY SUBCONSCIOUSLY QUESTIONING ❤)
Couldn't have put this better myself. I remember her saying she'd been trolled (back when I was a Hincher) so I thought I'd have a look and see what she was talking about. Originally I thought this page was full of dickheads and I had to stop myself commenting on it with my support for her. But the more I read the more things started to make sense. I did feel quite guilty putting my first post on here but she's got worse since I joined. I guess I felt there was something wrong with the perfect insta life she was portraying considering I'd had my child a couple of months before her.

I think I'd like her a bit more if she was just honest and not so braggy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Stacey's new home looks lovely, and I'm pleased for her, but I bet Grinch is FEWMIN' and I just laaaavvvveeee it, guys!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To be honest all I’ve taken from her rant this morning is that she’s just trying to deflect that she is jealous of SS. It’s not good.

Also, where was she when she actually needed to use her platform for women supporting women over the last few weeks? Women don’t need to be told they are beautiful, women need to feel safe, they need space where they can safely do and become what they want, they need equality with men. What women don’t need is a nobody on SM pushing a fairytale narrative. They don’t need someone who is dragging us back 50 years with the stepford wife role, someone who is still trying to pass off the stereotypical male and female roles in the home. She doesn’t support women at all, she would rather believe she is a Disney film (where the women always need rescuing by a man 🙄).

I notice what she has decided to post off this website isn’t even that bad. There’s much worse said about her on here but as she knows herself most of that is true so she wouldn’t want to out herself would she?
After this week with Caroline flack (that was real trolling hinch) she really has stooped to a new low hasn’t she - doctoring images from here and adding Mrs grinch. I think she really needs help.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I think people here are jealous women haters. Do you not have beautiful families? Then maybe get a job and then you can afford plastic surgery! I know that most people here are unemployed and they have many children by many different men. It's not Soph's fault that men don't want to be with you. Clearly taking your bitterness out on her !
😂😂😂😂😂😂 Morning fredayahoooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 73
I feel like a lot of her problem is she's completely lost sight of what her brand is or what she wants it to be. She's so desperate to keep up with other people and stay relevant that she just churns out subpar content that is a bit all over the shop. She started off as a cleaning account then it became a mummy/family account and now she's turning it into a home decor account. She needs to take a step back and think what she wants her brand to be and what good quality content is, hone in on that and grow from there rather than jumping from one thing to the next every week. You'd think her management would be advising her of this but much like she is to Jamie and Ma, she's easy money which unfortunately won't last forever. Sooner or later a new Mrs Hinch will come along that does it bigger and better than she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think people here are jealous women haters. Do you not have beautiful families? Then maybe get a job and then you can afford plastic surgery! I know that most people here are unemployed and they have many children by many different men. It's not Soph's fault that men don't want to be with you. Clearly taking your bitterness out on her !
Plleeaaasseeee hunny! Jealous of what?! I’m very happy with the life that God has blessed me with. It’s the life he has chosen for me and I won’t ever be jealous of another person. Ps: married here with one child and a husband of 5 years. ATV xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 38
That Hincher saying we have many children by different men... I just spat out my coffee!! 😂😂😂 that was the most hilarious thing

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Your reading the wrong part of tattle sof where are the fishhhh..????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fine that you’ve come on here to have a nosey as “us trolls” to defend hinch. But you’re mistaken. Go over to the rave thread you’ll enjoy it more over there. But if you’re the type of person that bases your self worth on whether a man wants you or not, then that’s your issue

Reactions: 57
She says people rip her “boys” apart... does that include the bleeping dog? 💀💀💀
Personally I’ve never seen anyone on here attack her son, most of us are mothers and we know that is too far. What she is claiming is dangerous, and she needs to calm the hell down
Absolutely. I would never attack Ronnie ever. He’s a lovely wee boy and the only times I mention him is when I feel so sorry for him I could cry. Buying him things isn’t love. I had my eldest when I was very young and had no money. His favourite thing to do was in the autumn going to find leaf pile monsters by jumping in the piles of leaves around. It cost nothing and I can still remember the joy on his face. I’ve never seen that joy on Ronnie’s face 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.