Mrs Hinch #354 Fitted wardrobes, 1k drawers, will Hinch wish she’d got sliding doors?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie Hinchliffe, seeing as you're reading here; get a real bleeping issue. How do you sit there and type out your tripe about focussing on what matters and loving your own life and blah blah blah, and not see yourself as a colossal hypocrite? You live a life of enormous privilige; go and live it.

Reactions: 23
not going to lie, it’s not that deep. He’s a toddler, who is used to boobs from breastfeeding. His dad was making a little crack and I think you’ve overreacted.
Children soak up what they’re told. If his father is encouraging him to do this, he will reenact the behaviour to please his father and grow up thinking the behaviour is funny and ok to do. Look up Bandura’s bobo doll experiment and come back to us.
Also, it is spelled “horrendous”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Thread Suggestion

Thinks its hilarious to laugh at 'jug', try and educate yourself, stop being a mug.

Reactions: 30
Oh god another one 🐑🐑🐑 read the wiki 😂
Living in wales im use to sheep... But these are a special breed!!! Not that deep... Ok so when he thinks its ok to touch womens JUGS like dadad says, its ok coz he is use to boobs. The twit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
o_O wow, so Stacey is teaching Rex to count meanwhile this pair are re-affirming to their child that the female body is for groping and laughing at 🤷‍♀️
Exactly this. I breastfed both my children and they were embarrassingly a bit boob obsessed. When my mum cuddled them they'd touch or cuddle her boobs. So awkward but a quick no used to stop them. Imagine Ronnie going up to his nursery teachers and getting a hand full of tit. I'd be mortified.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
AND YOU FILMING AND LAUGHING WHILE, YOUR PIG OF A HUSBAND, HINCH, TOLD YOUR NEARLY 2 YEAR OLD SON, TO 'GO BACK FOR THE OTHER JUG' AFTER HE PRESSED A NIPPLE ON A NAKED LADY FIGURINE, WHEN GB WAS FIGHTING FOR MORE SAFEGUARDING FOR FEMALES FROM MEN ON THE STREETS, DESERVES A POST OF ITS OWN IN LARGE LETTERS!!!!
this absolutely boiled my blood. I can’t understand how she would think it’s acceptable! If my husband said that I would give him such a mouthful. But he’s respectful and decent so he never would. I came here after reading her book (what a waste of my time) and wanting to see the ‘trolling’ but all I found were answers and understanding of who she really is!
I found hinch after I had been assaulted at work and was off resting (looking for a new job 😂) and I got so invested in cleaning the house that I stopped spending time with my husband. I felt I couldn’t keep up with her and brought so much tat off the back of her I was in my overdraft. My husband had to sit me down and I was crying that the house wasn’t spot less and he said ‘who cares?’ And that was it I realised what was happening
So thanks for that Soph, but you do this to so many people! And you benefit from others misery. I really hope you realise that.
I’m so glad I came here!
I do just really want to know what happened to the fish though 🐟

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Exactly this. I breastfed both my children and they were embarrassingly a bit boob obsessed. When my mum cuddled them they'd touch or cuddle her boobs. So awkward but a quick no used to stop them. Imagine Ronnie going up to his nursery teachers and getting a hand full of tit. I'd be mortified.
But that’s ok because his dads just having a laugh🙄 I don’t envy the nursery staff, one negative comment and she’ll cry troll and take him out🙄🙄

this absolutely boiled my blood. I can’t understand how she would think it’s acceptable! If my husband said that I would give him such a mouthful. But he’s respectful and decent so he never would. I came here after reading her book (what a waste of my time) and wanting to see the ‘trolling’ but all I found were answers and understanding of who she really is!
I found hinch after I had been assaulted at work and was off resting (looking for a new job 😂) and I got so invested in cleaning the house that I stopped spending time with my husband. I felt I couldn’t keep up with her and brought so much tat off the back of her I was in my overdraft. My husband had to sit me down and I was crying that the house wasn’t spot less and he said ‘who cares?’ And that was it I realised what was happening
So thanks for that Soph, but you do this to so many people! And you benefit from others misery. I really hope you realise that.
I’m so glad I came here!
I do just really want to know what happened to the fish though 🐟
Welcome you have found your people😊

I wondered this, always one stupid ill informed illiterate comment then they’re gone 😂
I know at least stick around for a debate🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
Even if there are women who did find the statue thing funny, which there will be, I think plenty of us would feel at least a bit awkward if we encountered a gobby bloke in a shop laughing about “jugs”. I’d walk off to be honest, I wouldn’t like it, but then I’ve had bad experiences and am sensitive to it and many women I know are the same.

And it’s not for Jamie as a man to decide what sexist jokes are offensive or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Hello! Long time lurker here 👀 the strange thing about Sophie is that actually it’s not a problem her spending more money - people get a pay rise it’s not unexpected for them to spend it. The problem is hiding it. People follow influencers to take a look into their life. They depend on the openness and honestly of those people. Once that’s gone, what is left? Just greed to earn more and more money I guess. So many influencers are going down the same path it’s so sad

Reactions: 39
I reckon they have exchanged so it's all legal. Just awaiting completion date.
From experience moving house is stressful, there’s good chance that ss and joe had many broken chains where the other person dropped out. When I sold my mum and dads house took 3 times. A lot happened during that time which is too long to explain and with lockdown could of hinder as well. Personally I’m pleased for them and find it funny how jealous and annoyed Sophie is lol

Reactions: 15
Even if there are women who did find the statue thing funny, which there will be, I think plenty of us would feel at least a bit awkward if we encountered a gobby bloke in a shop laughing about “jugs”. I’d walk off to be honest, I wouldn’t like it, but then I’ve had bad experiences and am sensitive to it and many women I know are the same.

And it’s not for Jamie as a man to decide what sexist jokes are offensive or not.
I didn't see the video but I can't believe Jamie said 'jugs' 🤢🤢😂 Without generalising too much, I feel jugs is a word the older generation use without realising it's not acceptable to talk like that anymore. Like an old pervy uncle! 🤮

Wow I didn't think I could find him anymore repulsive but here we are 😂

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.