Mrs Hinch #354 Fitted wardrobes, 1k drawers, will Hinch wish she’d got sliding doors?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Soph. I see you've finally admitted you do read here! I can tell you for sure that I am truly content and happy having once been a fan and sucked in to buying tonnes of products and chemicals I didn't need... Then spending hours scrubbing my house and not spending time with my husband. Once I realised you were actually just a salesperson, I found tattle and the rest is history. I'm in a much better place mentally not obsessing over cleaning.

I for one am not a troll and I'm not jealous of you. I am the first to cheer women on, but I'm sorry actions have consequences. You can't lie and bullshit your way through life and expect everyone to bow down to you. You say we're trolls, yet you have been known to send horrible messages to people who don't agree with you, finding out their children's names, husband's names, trying to ruin their businesses, or sharing their names and setting your Hinchers on them. You are the biggest troll going. You can't hack the fact some people can see through you and I'm sorry, but that's on you not us. You are also clearly seeking it out, if you don't like it 1) don't read it 2) don't lie all the time!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Stace moving to an individual cottage with its very own willow trees and fields.

Sopha stuck in her cookie cutter, basic witch 1 of millions new build.

Stacey 1
Hinch 0

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Is it just me that thinks she pulls this card everytime she’s about to go on radio aswell? She’s got nothing else to talk about other than trolls so has to post something so she’s got something to say.

Also, thought she was having the weekend off to make memories with her boys? Well obviously not if she’s on the bloody radio 🤦‍♀️

ETA - also find it weird she never promotes that she’s going on the radio. Almost like she doesn’t want people to be listening.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I'm calling bingo on the following announcement in a matter of weeks.

Guys, you'll never believe what's happened, after months of looking and not being able to find anything suitable for us to grow as a family we have finally found our dream home and had an offer accepted. We had given up all hope of finding our perfect home and decided to stay put and decorate the nursery for baby hinch 2 but I truly believe that good things come to those that deserve them and things happen for a reason. We are so In love with our new home, we will be sad to leave our first home where this incredible journey started but are so excited for this new stage in our lives and can't wait to take you all along with us. Much love and ATB The Hinches. X

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Thread Suggestion:
Sopha is crying troll again-Ma Barker have babies by many different men.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
We shouldn't even need to justify ourselves to them.
Our ability to congratulate, recognise good, praise the things she manages to get right ( ok occasionally), and our correct use of the English language, grammar, and spelling really should be enough.
This made me laugh but yes she doesn’t see the amount of tattlers that said how pretty she looked in the old pics she posted a while back or when we occasionally liked something she had done that was good, (I am struggling to remember anything recent) but she needs to remember I’d say a good 90% of tattlers were once “hinchers” I for one sent her messages congratulating her when she hit the £1m follower mark, but i preferred Sophie when she was real and didn’t like being on camera but a cleaning account now she is like a Times Square billboard and I don’t believe a word she says, too many agendas! I actually feel let down by her cause at the start I bought into it..

NGL you guys do wait till she posts a story. Some of you beg her to post just to abuse her. That is wrong imo. You hinch tattlers are relentless. Im glad I'm not Mrs hinch lol
You reap what you sow, you expect us to feel sorry for her?? you realise we would have no reason to unpick her shite if every story she posted wasn't a lie, a pre record, an attempt to sell us something, a lavish show off, a twisted version of her son she wants to pretend, just utter bullshit every single post and not to mention the amount of mental health issues and anxiety trends and debt for people she has caused merely by existing and doing what she does. This is someone we need to ease up on? When she quits her bullshit, stops lying every single posts, starts being honest about herself and family stops using her son as a token for her fame, stops abusing the position she's in then we will ease up. An an 'influencer' she will have to be held to account for every single thing she does if she expects to have any level of fame you best believe she will receive criticism that is the price tou pay for fame I'm afraid that's what she chose as I said she is reaping what she has sown

• Heart
Claudia Winkleman has just announced Hinch is on after 12 and to text message anything you would like to ask her 😏🐟🐟🐟
Bingo on Hinch making some TV or Radio appearance right before the troll rant. She done exactly that on with winkleman at 12 because she has zero content now is no longer a cleaner but a carbon copy of Stacy by buying shite, crafting and pinterest recipes, basically she has duck all else to talk about except what she's spending the money on she's fleecing from people.

Reactions: 13
Of course Jamie thought it was a good idea.. Hes a bleeping sales man!... why does she keep pronouncing her Ts like that... even on the radio she’s doing it...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.