Mrs Hinch #354 Fitted wardrobes, 1k drawers, will Hinch wish she’d got sliding doors?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rons VeG patCH

Her voice and pronounation twist me tittays the wrong way... One min it's all over pronouncing to sound posh then the next it's CloFFs, fing. My ears bleeeeeed

• Haha
Reactions: 43
New thread title by @IrishCatlady

This thread is dedicated to @Lady B, a dear funny tattler who sadly passed away recently 💕
(Her thread posts have been removed so I can't select a funny anecdote by her - sorry)

Some of Hinch's antics.
Filmed herself putting on some The Ordinary face products, claimed she'd recently saw them on Marios IG, but failed to remember that last year she added a poll.
Bought a cot for nearly a grand.
Had some bespoke wardrobes fitted.
Bought gifted a £300 breast pump.
Ron has a new setting for his morning brotherly run.
She went for a walk to the park as CC2 isn't sitting right. Hiding her bump again, so the speculation is she has had the baby already, but maybe not.

Sophie doesn't have a middle name, she added it in her teens.
Thanks so much, sorry for the grammar error, should
New thread title by @IrishCatlady

This thread is dedicated to @Lady B, a dear funny tattler who sadly passed away recently 💕
(Her thread posts have been removed so I can't select a funny anecdote by her - sorry)

Some of Hinch's antics.
Filmed herself putting on some The Ordinary face products, claimed she'd recently saw them on Marios IG, but failed to remember that last year she added a poll.
Bought a cot for nearly a grand.
Had some bespoke wardrobes fitted.
Bought gifted a £300 breast pump.
Ron has a new setting for his morning brotherly run.
She went for a walk to the park as CC2 isn't sitting right. Hiding her bump again, so the speculation is she has had the baby already, but maybe not.

Sophie doesn't have a middle name, she added it in her teens.
Thanks so much, excuse the bad grammar on shed , needs an apostrophe and I need glasses. Raising a mug of coffee ☕ to LadyB, your wit will be missed🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What a load of old tack she buys from the garden centre, they must see her coming and get all the old crap they can’t see out of the back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Couldn’t help but notice SS sharing the bedmaking video, openly saying it’s a reversed video.
Is that shade or just coincidence?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I've only found tattle this week thanks to the crazy hinchers and I'm loving it, I've been reading three threads every time I have a few minutes spare to my self which is usually on the loo.

Hinchers are trying to gaslight people here that they're evil/mentally unwell etc but people saying this are really not very bright. It's an essential part of a healthy society to question and sark at those in power. And these days that includes all these celebs on social media that are making millions by pretending they're friends when all they are is sellers of big unethical companies. There's no regulation on social media (i see you Sophie hiding you ad in sly ways) and tattle seems like part of an age of enlightenment. But individuals free rights and free speech are attempted to be curbed with silly things like #bekind where Instagram sellers favor an authoritarian regime. Concerning that they even think a gossip site should be shut down, what next - close all newspapers and magazines that they don't like? These people really lack forethought. Satire and snark was part of many ancient societies such as the Greeks. Tattle seems like a modern day version of that. Sorry if that tangent seems silly but it makes sense in my peanut brain!

I don't think tattle is trolling at all. Trolling would be doing something to someone like sending a message to their inbox or post box. I feel this describes tattle:

Sardonicism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To be sardonic is to be disdainfully or cynically humorous, or scornfully mocking.[1][2] A form of wit or humour, being sardonic often involves expressing an uncomfortable truth in a clever and not necessarily malicious way, often with a degree of skepticism.[3]

Both the concept and the etymology of the word, while being of uncertain origin, appear to stem from the Mediterranean island of Sardinia.[4] The 10th-century Byzantine Greek encyclopedia Suda traces the word's earliest roots to the notion of grinning (Ancient Greek: σαίρω, romanized: sairō) in the face of danger, or curling one's lips back at evil.[5]

If you ever do comment / view / like hinch stuff do it on a anonymous account as the hinchers will go after anyone with all their venom that doesn't agree with them. Some of them are acting as if they're MI5 when there's someone a bit pathetic at home attacking random people and leaving vague threats to scare as if they're a mastermind. Absolute lying and deceitful hateful bellends that know nothing but think they're a genius. They're the ones saying to be kind but they're everything they proclaim to be against!

Anyway happy Friday all tattlers!

PS P&G have a rating of F! https://guide.ethical.org.au/company/?company=534 They test on animals, pollute with plastic, contribute to deforestation, use unsustainable palm oil and abuse labour laws.

Use vinegar, bicarb and essential oils to clean when water alone won't do it.

CRITICISM
Environment
Tissue sourcing
Environment
Palm oil sourcing
Environment
Plastic pollution
Environment
Delaying action on plastic pollution
Animals
Animal Testing
Business Ethics
33.1% in Newsweek Green Ranking 2017
Environment
Deforestation ranking
Environment
Palm oil from Wilmar
Environment
Unsustainable palm oil use
Environment
Labour abuses in Malaysia
Social
42.5% in conflict minerals rankings
Business Ethics
CEO Pay Ratio of 309:1
I love this, all those facts are fascinating. Welcome😊

Reactions: 4
I’m not sticking up for them AT ALL because obviously he is mollycoddled beyond belief and doesn’t seem like he has much freedom to explore as a toddler should.
I do want to add though that I probably appear that way from the outside looking in. My little boy is 1 and a half, so not masses much younger than Ronnie is, but he has mild haemophilia A. He bruises very easily and any bad cut is a possible trip to the hospital as his blood doesn’t clot the way it should (factor 8 deficiency). I just hate that this is probably how some people would internally judge me, as I hold my little boy on things/hover around him because I want to catch him when I can.
We were in a play area a couple of weeks ago and he fell on a little play frame bridge and ended up with a bad nose bleed and I was right behind him, just couldn’t catch him in time so now I’m even more cautious😔

I’d hate that somebody might see me playing with my boy in the park and think “jeez give him some room” I WANT to desperately 😩
I'm the same way. I hate letting my toddler fall or hurt himself. I know he's got to be allowed to fall sometimes because that's how they learn, but I'm also always right there ready to catch. My husband was always telling me I've got to let him figure things out on his own, but I can't bear to see him get hurt. He also suffers quite badly with eczema so I suppose because he's always covered in scratches, I'm extra paranoid about him picking up further injuries. He also has this thing where when he gets upset or surprised he'll scratch so I try to avoid anything that might set him off! People probably think I'm molly coddling him or giving in too easily and a total pushover because I'm always wary of him being upset by something and start scratching himself. We're actually in the middle of allergist appointments (which mean skin prick tests and probably lots of tears 😔) and if that comes back all clear we're going to have to look into cognitive behaviour therapy to break the scratching habit. But you're right, it is so tough worrying what people might be thinking about you!

Reactions: 6
I've only found tattle this week thanks to the crazy hinchers and I'm loving it, I've been reading three threads every time I have a few minutes spare to my self which is usually on the loo.

Hinchers are trying to gaslight people here that they're evil/mentally unwell etc but people saying this are really not very bright. It's an essential part of a healthy society to question and sark at those in power. And these days that includes all these celebs on social media that are making millions by pretending they're friends when all they are is sellers of big unethical companies. There's no regulation on social media (i see you Sophie hiding you ad in sly ways) and tattle seems like part of an age of enlightenment. But individuals free rights and free speech are attempted to be curbed with silly things like #bekind where Instagram sellers favor an authoritarian regime. Concerning that they even think a gossip site should be shut down, what next - close all newspapers and magazines that they don't like? These people really lack forethought. Satire and snark was part of many ancient societies such as the Greeks. Tattle seems like a modern day version of that. Sorry if that tangent seems silly but it makes sense in my peanut brain!

I don't think tattle is trolling at all. Trolling would be doing something to someone like sending a message to their inbox or post box. I feel this describes tattle:

Sardonicism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To be sardonic is to be disdainfully or cynically humorous, or scornfully mocking.[1][2] A form of wit or humour, being sardonic often involves expressing an uncomfortable truth in a clever and not necessarily malicious way, often with a degree of skepticism.[3]

Both the concept and the etymology of the word, while being of uncertain origin, appear to stem from the Mediterranean island of Sardinia.[4] The 10th-century Byzantine Greek encyclopedia Suda traces the word's earliest roots to the notion of grinning (Ancient Greek: σαίρω, romanized: sairō) in the face of danger, or curling one's lips back at evil.[5]

If you ever do comment / view / like hinch stuff do it on a anonymous account as the hinchers will go after anyone with all their venom that doesn't agree with them. Some of them are acting as if they're MI5 when there's someone a bit pathetic at home attacking random people and leaving vague threats to scare as if they're a mastermind. Absolute lying and deceitful hateful bellends that know nothing but think they're a genius. They're the ones saying to be kind but they're everything they proclaim to be against!

Anyway happy Friday all tattlers!

PS P&G have a rating of F! https://guide.ethical.org.au/company/?company=534 They test on animals, pollute with plastic, contribute to deforestation, use unsustainable palm oil and abuse labour laws.

Use vinegar, bicarb and essential oils to clean when water alone won't do it.

CRITICISM
Environment
Tissue sourcing
Environment
Palm oil sourcing
Environment
Plastic pollution
Environment
Delaying action on plastic pollution
Animals
Animal Testing
Business Ethics
33.1% in Newsweek Green Ranking 2017
Environment
Deforestation ranking
Environment
Palm oil from Wilmar
Environment
Unsustainable palm oil use
Environment
Labour abuses in Malaysia
Social
42.5% in conflict minerals rankings
Business Ethics
CEO Pay Ratio of 309:1
It’s funny. I only found this site because I criticised her and someone called me a tattler, I was like wtf? THEYRE all insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
What is with this bleeping tat for the garden.. Lord god. Grinch a garden is for plants and veg not shite you bought from the garden centre.. tit you wouldn't take for free

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s funny. I only found this site because I criticised her and someone called me a tattler, I was like wtf? THEYRE all insane.
I think most of them are quite vulnerable people with a low IQ and they've become emotionally invested in Sophie Hinchliffe and view her as a friend or daughter not a celeb with millions of followers. They have lots of time on their hands and are probably bored and lonely at home so like the validation from other hinchers. It's all very depressing as the split second Sophie can't make money out of them they will be cut out and she'll be living her life with her real family and friends. Maybe then it will click that they were only viewers of an advertorial and they aren't her friend or Aunt to her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Just replying to @Therealist from the previous thread - I lived one street over from the hospital where she had the first Prince of Maldon and can say with 100% certainty there were no paps or press lining the streets or even waiting by the hospital as I walked round there daily at the time! It's a shame we've moved now as I'd love to be walking round there at the moment 😂

ETA - I don't mean I was walking round looking for her, I just go for a walk daily and that was my usual route. Not a crazy stalker I promise!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Cut ronnies bloody hair. His hair looks like ebenezer Scrooge’s , surely it’s irritating his ears

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Anyone else feel sick from that video of the gifted crap from rochelle. The way she moved the stuff back and for to the camera 🥴🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I know that brands have to send freebies to influencers now as their way of marketing because it's the quickest easiest way to reach their target audience and I guess that's influencers "job" and I use that term really loosely because it's not a job, it's a paid hobby(I'm sure to some this would come across as jealousy but it's really not, I have a lovely job helping people become parents and I honestly can't think of anything more rewarding) but it really grates on me when it's baby products. A lot of influencers(not just Hinch) have young, vulnerable first time mums on their page and seeing products like Elvie, Mamaroo etc must make some of these women think that's what they have to buy. It's never acknowledged by the influencers when advertising things "I know this is really expensive and not everyone can afford it" what bothers me too is when influencers are gifted things that they can more than afford they keep them, why not donate to a local charity or give to a follower who has loads of engagement on your page, comments all the time etc, Hinch in particular claims she reads all the DMs she gets so surely some of the same names crop up and since they're all her friends surely that would be a nice touch from her. I would certainly think more of influencers if they did that. Especially when you see local charities appealing for things like Moses baskets and nappies when a mum comes to them with nothing because she's had to leave an abusive home (this was an appeal from a local charity in my city).

Reactions: 46
More tat in HER favourite part of the garden. You couldn’t plant a seed in there never mind vegetables. LESS IS MORE you greedy grabby mare. It’s Ron’s garden let him enjoy it
We all know though that it isn't Ron's garden. It's Sophs excuse to buy random kiddie things to put in a spot for herself 😄. I know we all have an inner child. Hers is just ridiculous

Reactions: 21
Could of just you know... Opened the box and said what they were.. Did a cute little unboxing? Thanked Rochelle properly. Not that tit show.... Why anyone wants to gift her anything is beyond me... I love the candle in it though. I love all the different shaped body/bum/boob candles you can get nowadays. Google them if you've not come across them before. They're adorable. Body positivity is what I love to see ✌ She definitely won't appreciate it tho.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.