Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
Jesus she doesn't half like to be melodramatic. 😆

Social media is like the biggest reality TV show ever, then turned up to 11. The post wasn't even bad, the kind of thing you'd say when people on a reality TV show are dull 🤷‍♀️

People always have and always will have opinions on public figures and discuss them, unless you live in North Korea where that gets you killed. 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Oooh someones rattled hinches cage this morning, can't be us as she doesn't read here! Shes so taking it out on the trolls! Stacey has a tv show, wedding and new house, hinch has the same dull content everyday. Time to log off hun! Probably the best thing you could do for your beautiful family!!

• Heart

mrsbucket

VIP Member
I've been taking a break from the gruesome twosome of Maldon but had a quick skim through her stories today. I love how she fails to acknowledge most of the little businesses that #gift her stuff but she doesn't miss an opportunity to crawl up Rochelle Humes hoop. She is so desperate to be a celeb it's sickening! 🤣🤢

• Heart
D

Deleted member

The person that shared it on the Mrs hinch group added Mrs Grinch. They're the troll!

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
Tbf that’s a lovely looking set she’s been sent by Rochelle. But we’ll never hear about it again, like we never heard anything about Molly’s 4 bottles of tan and mitt set she got sent.

It’s very ‘Ooo look what I’ve got! A brand new thing I’ve been sent for free - I didn’t have to pay!!’

Ps Rochelle - you could’ve sent a load of those boxes to your nearest maternity ward for all the mums on there. Now that would’ve been a shit load of free publicity and made you look like a fabulous person - not sending them to rich celebs that could afford to buy the whole set 10 times over...

• Heart

rhc92

Chatty Member
Who put 50p in Soph? Thought she hadn’t been here since the Big Bang.
Also I’ve never seen her support women unless it benefits her in some way? She basically said a big fuck you to Sarah Everard with her posts around that time. No one posts about her unless it’s paid for so don’t know why she’s getting her thongs in a twist.
If she loved herself, she wouldn’t filter her images to make her look so gaunt that WE have been worried about her at times, never mind photoshopping her bump and house.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

CharlotteWebb

So she definitely does still sit and read tattle on “her day off”. Looks like she’s a few threads behind. Soph wait until you read the bit where we rumble that you already had the baby 😝😝
Just calling them days off has made my morning. Day off from what exactly?

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Stace moving to an individual cottage with its very own willow trees and fields.

Sopha stuck in her cookie cutter, basic bitch 1 of millions new build.

Stacey 1
Hinch 0

• Haha

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
Just replying to @Therealist from the previous thread - I lived one street over from the hospital where she had the first Prince of Maldon and can say with 100% certainty there were no paps or press lining the streets or even waiting by the hospital as I walked round there daily at the time! It's a shame we've moved now as I'd love to be walking round there at the moment 😂

ETA - I don't mean I was walking round looking for her, I just go for a walk daily and that was my usual route. Not a crazy stalker I promise!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
So apparently Sophie got her little rant posted on a gossip magazine website, a little ironic considering she kicked off about another gossip website talking about her ... So it's ok when a gossip website prints what she wants to see but a gossip website can't question her behaviour? ... Right ok totally makes sense.

• Haha

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Oooo naughty tattlers. Hinch the sanctimonious cunt just told us all off 😂.

The post she used is hilarious and I reckon we will get some new members today 🙌

• Haha

Jj2431

Chatty Member
Just caught up. LOL Sopha stop taking your anger and jealously out on us. Also, women building each other up? Is that how you build up your best friend? Did you build up women when you posted the least caring post about Sarah Everard? Are you building up the poor women following you who are getting into debt because of your lies? Look in a mirror? You should take your own advice but you probably wouldn't recognise yourself these days so maybe don't bother..quick thing, you talk about little girls..what are you teaching young girls? To stay home cleaning all day and have no ambition? To lie to people? To filter themselves to look 'perfect '? Practice what you preach grinch.

Ps nice to see you got involved with comic relief last night ..oh wait, you only post about it for Ads so it benefits you. You're a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
She added the Mrs Grinch bit herself. It’s in the same font as the rest of the text she used and I can’t find it with that wording on any other post.
I guarantee she looked at that post, realised it wasn’t ‘that bad’ (after all it’s only asking her to post something) and realised it wasn’t that nasty so added the Mrs Grinch part to make it look worse. And the thing is, if that’s the worst thing she can find here, then I think that goes to show Tattle isn’t as nusty a place as she makes out.

Dunno about you guys but I think she needs to take her own advice... “FIND YOUR OWN HAPPINESS” - don’t scroll through Tattle painting yourself as a victim?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Thelmachops

VIP Member
I didn't think the post she shared was that bad!

But l think she has been waiting for the perfect time to bring Tattle up again and with SS new house, the time is now...

Reactions: 52