Mrs Hinch #352 Mummaz day happened, wedding photos galore, fish still missing and phone in draw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's mental, she's done it a few times. She's added his laugh over a montage when you can clearly tell he's not laughing too. For what.
That's not someone who's all there in the head.
i remember when she added the laugh over those videos, she’s so deluded.. it’s shocking.

Reactions: 11
Anyone help with the thread number for the video of the bunny ears being reversed. Basically Hinch showed a montage of Ronnie putting on some bunny ears, innocent enough, except he had actually taken them off but she reversed the video pretending he’d put them on himself, shameless mother. No shame if he can’t do something, just don’t pretend he can🙄🙄🙄
Reverse video is here

https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hinch-350-no-one-puts-baby-on-the-cooker.16829/page-18#post-4244727

It needs added to the start of every thread, absolutely ridiculous behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No your son and husband are outside hun, your stood in the doorway, prob still in your pjs whilst filming them, instead of playing and interacting with your son!

Reactions: 12
Should this essigrass business be added to the Wiki?!
Nah, it's all on easigrass. They did it, they picked the person to win, they did the scam (they clearly did the fix lol. They picked a home account with good followers to get their name spread once the grass has been laid) . I genuinely don't think grinch has absolutely anything to do with this situation (for once 🤯)

Reactions: 5
Predictions for today? Podcast gushing; covert advertising of her Tesco tat; pre record of walking up their drive way or playing in the garden; latest beige purchase showing off. All with several hours spread between them to give the impression she’s done something.
You’ve got bingo , in their garden at 10am😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Long time lurker here! Anyone else think they had decided on Freddie for the new CC's name and then they've seen that Frank Lampard and Christine have named their son it. The pure breakdown in Castle greyskull/biskit boudoir, depending on filter, trying to return all personalised items (which would be a lot knowing them). Can just see it now "Jayyyymeeee I jussss can't believe it! The Lampards have only gone and stolen OUR name! Who do they think they are, they didn't even think to ask us to check our list of names!" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s what really annoys me. Acts like she is oblivious and has no idea what’s going on. Didn’t she say in her book she was diagnosed with anxiety and put on anti depressants? And there was a story where she organised her medication box and there was a box of sertraline in there, so I do believe she has some sort of anxiety related condition and she must know full well what the symptoms are!

I don’t get why they think the winner did not follow the rules?
I checked the post out of curiosity and there were no likes from the account that won the competition which seemed strange. I do t really care, I don’t ever want it need plastic grass. But something is off

Reactions: 6
What a miserable life he’s got performing for the gram while his looney wife stands at the doors filming him with his gross haircut. Still with a few million in the bank you would do everything your told to do.

• Haha
oh my god, that’s not even subtle 😂😂
All her little white lies are so pathetic, I just don’t understand the need🤷🏼‍♀️
Clearly in denial about her sons development. If she’s that bothered then she needs to remove him from her Insta...wait he’s her cash cow and that’s more important 🙄🙄🙄

I checked the post out of curiosity and there were no likes from the account that won the competition which seemed strange. I do t really care, I don’t ever want it need plastic grass. But something is off
Exactly why people are upset, you had to like the competition post to enter and she didn’t. When it was pointed out with a screen grab the winner quickly liked the post to cover her mistake, but it was too late. She shouldn’t have won as she didn’t follow the competition rules 😏

Hello! First time poster! I just wanted to give a bit of background about what lead me here.

I, like I think so many people, used to be a huge Hincher! I was pregnant with my first born around the time I discovered her account, right about when the nesting instincts kicked in. And I LOVED it! It'd spend my weekends cleaning the house to get it ready for when the baby came. I'd buy everything she plugged because I thought, well if she says it's good, it must be! (I still have a cupboard full of Zoflora I'm slowly working my way through....) I was always dragging my pregnant self down to our nearest £1 shop buying things I (looking back now) really didn't need! I was just gutted we don't live near a B&M or Home Bargains or I'd probably be dragging my husband there as well. My baby came and we spent the first couple of weeks doing as new parents do, trying to figure things out. But then my husband went back to work and I was left alone with a new baby. I was lost on my own, so I defaulted to what I knew, which was to clean the house. Every time my baby fell asleep I'd gently put him down and then go mop the floors, clean the microwave, scrub the washing machine, clean the toaster, dust the skirting... whatever I'd seen her doing on her stories that day. All that time I should have been spending time just sitting and cuddling my new little baby and recovering from what my body had been through. I'd spend hours browsing similar Instagram pages, looking at those beautiful houses and thinking "I wish mine was that spotlessly tidy all the time". How did these women do it?? It all got too much when my husband came home from work one day and found me in tears because I was just exhausting myself trying to keep up with these perfect lives I'd seen. As a result my stiches were not healing because I never let myself rest and it took around three months for what should have been a 6-8 week recovery. He told me I needed to take a break from Social Media so I deleted all of the apps and felt a huge sense of relief.

As time went on I got better and I actually learnt to relax when my baby was sleeping and became more content with what we have. Which is a beautiful (a bit messy) home, a beautiful little boy (who's mad about Duggee 😝) and a wonderful relationship with a man I respect and adore. I re-downloaded my apps and I still followed Mrs Hinch but not as frantically as before.

Then the swipe up started to come in full force and the constant selling. It started to feel like she wasn't even cleaning anymore. When Covid hit, I began to really see her for what she was. Somebody who just seems to care about herself because surely if she cared about anyone else, she would have been staying home, like we were told to do? She barely even mentioned Covid at all which struck me as odd. It almost felt like she was pretending it wasn't happening. I thought it such a shame because she had this massive platform that she could have used to help really spread awareness or share resources for people struggling but she just didn't..... I get that she wanted to keep her page fun and light, but this was something that was affecting every single person in the country. How can you sit there and just pretend it's not happening??
I then noticed her taste was becoming a lot more expensive, almost like she was constantly showing off, which I felt was so alienating to people who thought they could relate to her and the whole image she had created in the first place. I won't even go into my feelings on the exposure of her son. As a mother you're there to protect your children. I wish there was legislation against using your children for social media content. I feel like in 20 or so years we're going to see a lot of children of former Instagram celebrities suing their parents.

So as an avid Heart listener of course I tuned in to the breakfast show and follow their Instagram account, which is what lead me here. I was amazed to see I wasn't even alone in thinking those things. Having over 350 threads dedicated to you really says something about a person. I even read the Wiki and found myself nodding along thinking" wow this is everything I've been thinking all this time!". I feel like I've really found my people now.
Sorry about the huge post!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 133
Does anyone else wish their mum could blatantly pop over and clean their already immaculate kitchen for them?? 😠 Honestly can't remember the last time mine was in my house at all🤷🏼‍♀️😔
Are lockdown rules different in Maldon??!!!

• Angry
Loving the little leprechaun hats on everyone's avi / photo circle.

Further down in the comments on Easigrass IG, someone has stated that Easigrass had been "liking" the winners instagram posts since before the competition started. This dodgy competition is all on Easigrass.

Reactions: 12
Anyone help with the thread number for the video of the bunny ears being reversed. Basically Hinch showed a montage of Ronnie putting on some bunny ears, innocent enough, except he had actually taken them off but she reversed the video pretending he’d put them on himself, shameless mother. No shame if he can’t do something, just don’t pretend he can🙄🙄🙄
I’m sure it’s linked in the Wiki.

Reactions: 3
Never mind spot the dog you would be better trying to spot the toys one little sit on that’s probably too small for him now. It’s all about them showing off their fake grass and the dog tit getting cleaned up. Really makes me angry

What is her obsession with putting hats/hoods on the poor kid. He always looks trussed up and unable to move properly

Reactions: 3
Hello! First time poster! I just wanted to give a bit of background about what lead me here.

I, like I think so many people, used to be a huge Hincher! I was pregnant with my first born around the time I discovered her account, right about when the nesting instincts kicked in. And I LOVED it! It'd spend my weekends cleaning the house to get it ready for when the baby came. I'd buy everything she plugged because I thought, well if she says it's good, it must be! (I still have a cupboard full of Zoflora I'm slowly working my way through....) I was always dragging my pregnant self down to our nearest £1 shop buying things I (looking back now) really didn't need! I was just gutted we don't live near a B&M or Home Bargains or I'd probably be dragging my husband there as well. My baby came and we spent the first couple of weeks doing as new parents do, trying to figure things out. But then my husband went back to work and I was left alone with a new baby. I was lost on my own, so I defaulted to what I knew, which was to clean the house. Every time my baby fell asleep I'd gently put him down and then go mop the floors, clean the microwave, scrub the washing machine, clean the toaster, dust the skirting... whatever I'd seen her doing on her stories that day. All that time I should have been spending time just sitting and cuddling my new little baby and recovering from what my body had been through. I'd spend hours browsing similar Instagram pages, looking at those beautiful houses and thinking "I wish mine was that spotlessly tidy all the time". How did these women do it?? It all got too much when my husband came home from work one day and found me in tears because I was just exhausting myself trying to keep up with these perfect lives I'd seen. As a result my stiches were not healing because I never let myself rest and it took around three months for what should have been a 6-8 week recovery. He told me I needed to take a break from Social Media so I deleted all of the apps and felt a huge sense of relief.

As time went on I got better and I actually learnt to relax when my baby was sleeping and became more content with what we have. Which is a beautiful (a bit messy) home, a beautiful little boy (who's mad about Duggee 😝) and a wonderful relationship with a man I respect and adore. I re-downloaded my apps and I still followed Mrs Hinch but not as frantically as before.

Then the swipe up started to come in full force and the constant selling. It started to feel like she wasn't even cleaning anymore. When Covid hit, I began to really see her for what she was. Somebody who just seems to care about herself because surely if she cared about anyone else, she would have been staying home, like we were told to do? She barely even mentioned Covid at all which struck me as odd. It almost felt like she was pretending it wasn't happening. I thought it such a shame because she had this massive platform that she could have used to help really spread awareness or share resources for people struggling but she just didn't..... I get that she wanted to keep her page fun and light, but this was something that was affecting every single person in the country. How can you sit there and just pretend it's not happening??
I then noticed her taste was becoming a lot more expensive, almost like she was constantly showing off, which I felt was so alienating to people who thought they could relate to her and the whole image she had created in the first place. I won't even go into my feelings on the exposure of her son. As a mother you're there to protect your children. I wish there was legislation against using your children for social media content. I feel like in 20 or so years we're going to see a lot of children of former Instagram celebrities suing their parents.

So as an avid Heart listener of course I tuned in to the breakfast show and follow their Instagram account, which is what lead me here. I was amazed to see I wasn't even alone in thinking those things. Having over 350 threads dedicated to you really says something about a person. I even read the Wiki and found myself nodding along thinking" wow this is everything I've been thinking all this time!". I feel like I've really found my people now.
Sorry about the huge post!
Wow brilliant post. Welcome, most of us have been a Hincher and felt exactly the same as you. I clocked onto her fairly quick but I’d work in hardcore sales a long ago so I noticed the tactics, very subtle at first. We’re a friendly bunch and you can have an opinion without being attacked or told your a jealous troll😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Nah, it's all on easigrass. They did it, they picked the person to win, they did the scam (they clearly did the fix lol. They picked a home account with good followers to get their name spread once the grass has been laid) . I genuinely don't think grinch has absolutely anything to do with this situation (for once 🤯)
That's my thought, I thought it was all a fix? Don't know why people are feeling sorry for the winner. It was proven she didn't like the post which was one of the requirements. She has alot of followers and a home account which is like castle greyskull, hinch and ss both follower her, but I do think there is some hinch or ss influence in choosing the winner.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.