Mrs Hinch #352 Mummaz day happened, wedding photos galore, fish still missing and phone in draw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theyre probably the only people that literally could’ve just sent the dog to his bedroom while they did the radio show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 86
What a head. Gets shut of the kid who won't utter a word yet the stupid dog is there whinging and carrying on "cos he wants to flash his lipstick on camera again" what a load of bs! What she spouting about on radio anyway?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Screenshot_20210316_085500_com.instagram.android.jpg

There either some:

a) serious wizardry going on here

b) some very clever camera tricks

c) NO bleeping BUMP

or d) something that needs to be featured in a medical journal

What in tarnation is going on?! I know we will be later treated to a bump shot later today. Has she researched the busiest time of theonth on insta to announce cash cow 2?

In the other hand Im getting a bit concerned really that something horrendous has happened and I sincerely hope it hasn't as wouldn't wish that trauma in anyone. But I don't understand why the bump has disappeared and there's no nursery talk or anything. All of her posts tha last few days that I've seen are like she isn't pregnant and never has been????

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Why does she sit on the sofa to do a professional interview, sit at the bloody dining room table like an adult. Most of us are still working from home this is what we do, oh and also I put my dogs in another room as they like to bark when I’m on a video call, you know, like a grown up would. She is super weird

Reactions: 73
The dog was only doing that cos she was talking to him, ignore him and he would have gone to sleep (or lock him in his bedroom!) Dogs love it when they know you're talking about than!

Reactions: 25
Do I hate the podcast? Yes.
Am I going to listen? Probably
Listening to the first episode already.... its so cringy, they should rename it "the Sophie show". They have NO chemistry and NO flow, I'm embarrassed for them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Jamie behind her biting his nails and acting all coy and nervous made my fanny shrivel up

• Haha
Reactions: 88
Jamie literally makes my skin crawl. He’s got that greasy, sleazy way about him. You can tell he’s one of them dodgy salesmen 🤮🤮
*edit for spelling

• Haha
Reactions: 101
So the first podcast is about how they met

In this episode of All The Best (& Worst) with Mr. and Mrs. Hinch we start right at the beginning. Settle in for some big reveals, Sophie and Jamie share what they really thought of each other the first time they met and how Sophie wasn't sure Jamie was interested. Listen as they tell you everything about their first days getting to know each other, their first date and how they realised they liked each other. Is it alright to use coupons on a first date? What about Jamie does Sophie like best? How did they manage to keep it a secret while working together? Hear the real story, told by Jamie and Sophie, exclusively on All The Best (& Worst) with Mr. and Mrs. Hinch. If you'd like to get in touch, you can message Sophie and Jamie on instagram: @mrshinchhome @mrhinchhome

We’ve never heard that story before have we! What a scoop!
And you can message them but they’ll just ignore you

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
CccccriiiingEEeeeEe
What a pair of bleeping nobheads.

Dog does nothing but get on me wick nal, she should be so embarrassed that she's let him get in that state. Fat and anxiety riddled. It's a joke, she finds it sooo adorable. It's really really really not.

Reactions: 58
I just had a little listen. bleeping hell! I could only manage 2 mins. It’s so scripted and not at all natural!
Also, Romford isn’t London!!!!!!!! Yes, it’s a London borough, but you’re going on like your office had an EC1 postcode 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Jamie literally makes my skin crawl. He’s got that greasy, sleazy way about him. You can tell he’s one of them dodgy salesmen 🤮🤮
*edit for spelling
He's the type to flash you from his window, beadyeyed twit

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I just had a little listen. bleeping hell! I could only manage 2 mins. It’s so scripted and not at all natural!
Also, Romford isn’t London!!!!!!!! Yes, it’s a London borough, but you’re going on like your office had an EC1 postcode 😡
Is that where they worked together, Romford? Classy!!

Reactions: 20
Sorry guyz, I can't do it. Their voices are making me want to pour my freshly boiled kettle into my ears........ Entertaining my ARSE

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.