Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DuggeeHug

Hello! First time poster! I just wanted to give a bit of background about what lead me here.

I, like I think so many people, used to be a huge Hincher! I was pregnant with my first born around the time I discovered her account, right about when the nesting instincts kicked in. And I LOVED it! It'd spend my weekends cleaning the house to get it ready for when the baby came. I'd buy everything she plugged because I thought, well if she says it's good, it must be! (I still have a cupboard full of Zoflora I'm slowly working my way through....) I was always dragging my pregnant self down to our nearest £1 shop buying things I (looking back now) really didn't need! I was just gutted we don't live near a B&M or Home Bargains or I'd probably be dragging my husband there as well. My baby came and we spent the first couple of weeks doing as new parents do, trying to figure things out. But then my husband went back to work and I was left alone with a new baby. I was lost on my own, so I defaulted to what I knew, which was to clean the house. Every time my baby fell asleep I'd gently put him down and then go mop the floors, clean the microwave, scrub the washing machine, clean the toaster, dust the skirting... whatever I'd seen her doing on her stories that day. All that time I should have been spending time just sitting and cuddling my new little baby and recovering from what my body had been through. I'd spend hours browsing similar Instagram pages, looking at those beautiful houses and thinking "I wish mine was that spotlessly tidy all the time". How did these women do it?? It all got too much when my husband came home from work one day and found me in tears because I was just exhausting myself trying to keep up with these perfect lives I'd seen. As a result my stiches were not healing because I never let myself rest and it took around three months for what should have been a 6-8 week recovery. He told me I needed to take a break from Social Media so I deleted all of the apps and felt a huge sense of relief.

As time went on I got better and I actually learnt to relax when my baby was sleeping and became more content with what we have. Which is a beautiful (a bit messy) home, a beautiful little boy (who's mad about Duggee 😝) and a wonderful relationship with a man I respect and adore. I re-downloaded my apps and I still followed Mrs Hinch but not as frantically as before.

Then the swipe up started to come in full force and the constant selling. It started to feel like she wasn't even cleaning anymore. When Covid hit, I began to really see her for what she was. Somebody who just seems to care about herself because surely if she cared about anyone else, she would have been staying home, like we were told to do? She barely even mentioned Covid at all which struck me as odd. It almost felt like she was pretending it wasn't happening. I thought it such a shame because she had this massive platform that she could have used to help really spread awareness or share resources for people struggling but she just didn't..... I get that she wanted to keep her page fun and light, but this was something that was affecting every single person in the country. How can you sit there and just pretend it's not happening??
I then noticed her taste was becoming a lot more expensive, almost like she was constantly showing off, which I felt was so alienating to people who thought they could relate to her and the whole image she had created in the first place. I won't even go into my feelings on the exposure of her son. As a mother you're there to protect your children. I wish there was legislation against using your children for social media content. I feel like in 20 or so years we're going to see a lot of children of former Instagram celebrities suing their parents.

So as an avid Heart listener of course I tuned in to the breakfast show and follow their Instagram account, which is what lead me here. I was amazed to see I wasn't even alone in thinking those things. Having over 350 threads dedicated to you really says something about a person. I even read the Wiki and found myself nodding along thinking" wow this is everything I've been thinking all this time!". I feel like I've really found my people now.
Sorry about the huge post!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 133
So I have actually come from the Heart post! I saw that weird account posting on everyone's comments and decided to have a nosey at their account. Wondered what on earth Tattle was so came and had a read. Everything you guys say is spot on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 119

MooMooG

Jamie literally makes my skin crawl. He’s got that greasy, sleazy way about him. You can tell he’s one of them dodgy salesmen 🤮🤮
*edit for spelling

• Haha
Reactions: 101

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I know this might sound a little OTT but given the main news the last week has been about a woman being killed walking home - which has in turn given rise to a lot of mothers of sons posting about how they will educate their sons so we don’t need a protect your daughters mentality. That whole scene in the garden centre was crass and insulting to the whole cause. Ronnie is of course an innocent child exploring. I have a breastfeeding 2 year old who treats my nipples like radio tuners. But you know what? We’ve begun those gentle conversations of body boundaries and consent. We’ve begun “mummy doesn’t like it when you do that to my booby. If I say stop I mean stop”. My 3.5 year old knows that not all children like to be hugged. He asks them “can I hug you?” He respects when they say no. Cos sometimes they do.
maybe I’m being ott. I’m wary of saying the wrong thing here sometimes. But I think some of you know what I mean.

eta - it’s their reaction not Ronnies actions that I take issue with.

• Heart
Reactions: 99

GossipBug

VIP Member
I've just seen the Heart stories. The look of pure disdain she gives him! She honestly looks embarrassed about him being there. I had this boyfriend once years and years ago and he was a right clingy drip. Her face there is the embodiment of how I felt towards the end of our relationship. Just irritated by his mere presence.
Is it because she's so used to it being the Sophie Show and now she has to share the limelight (because let's face it, she's pretty useless on her own). Or is it because her side-kick is Johnny Vagas' twin brother and after all the work she's had done she probably thinks he's punching above his weight now.

I won't even bring myself to listen to the Podcast. I can't be adding to her listening figures. She's everything that's wrong in the world right now. When we're supposed to be limiting our plastic and chemical use, she's pouring actual poison down the drains and flinging heaps of rubbish into landfill. When we're supposed to be thinking about our children's future and protecting them from online predators by limiting their exposure on Social Media, she's selling her son's privacy to the highest bidder. When we're supposed to be staying home to protect the NHS and help stop this terrible virus that's destroyed so many lives, she's out there galivanting around, visiting garden centres and breaking lockdown rules left, right and centre. But her die hards will never address that will they. They'll just close their eyes and tell us we aren't being kind. If we don't like it we shouldn't look. How about standing up for the things you believe in??

I'm glad we're getting more members on here who are finally waking up to her dodgy behaviour though. Gives me a glimmer of hope for humanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 93

Cleanfreak

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

Claiming anxiety to create a deflection, but is it Ma cleaning in the reflection?

• Haha
Reactions: 92

ncc89

VIP Member
Jamie behind her biting his nails and acting all coy and nervous made my fanny shrivel up

• Haha
Reactions: 88

Phoebephoeebs

Theyre probably the only people that literally could’ve just sent the dog to his bedroom while they did the radio show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 86

Lauraj2809

What a dickhead. Gets shut of the kid who won't utter a word yet the stupid dog is there whinging and carrying on "cos he wants to flash his lipstick on camera again" what a load of bs! What she spouting about on radio anyway?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’m sorry I know I’m prob coming across as really sensitive but it really upsets me the way they talk to Ronnie.
Whenever that gardem centre trip was recorded whatever, whenever Ronnie is exploring something they speak to him in such a sarcastic, snidey manner. It genuinely makes me upset. Normally I have sound off but today I accidentally had it on. Of course he thinks things are buttons. That’s normal.He’s not your mate you can have banter with. He’s a young toddler who is learning about the world. Every time they respond so sarcastically to him it’s damaging the way he sees himself and the world. I hate it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
All this where’s the bump chat, is making this page look bonkers, in my humble opinion. It distracts from us calling out her her shit. Bumps get bigger and smaller throughout the day, as do stomachs. And angles etc. Come on guys, these conspiracy theories are BS.

Reactions: 74

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
I just had a little listen. Fucking hell! I could only manage 2 mins. It’s so scripted and not at all natural!
Also, Romford isn’t London!!!!!!!! Yes, it’s a London borough, but you’re going on like your office had an EC1 postcode 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
Why does she sit on the sofa to do a professional interview, sit at the bloody dining room table like an adult. Most of us are still working from home this is what we do, oh and also I put my dogs in another room as they like to bark when I’m on a video call, you know, like a grown up would. She is super weird

Reactions: 73

Bunnykins

VIP Member
So the first podcast is about how they met

In this episode of All The Best (& Worst) with Mr. and Mrs. Hinch we start right at the beginning. Settle in for some big reveals, Sophie and Jamie share what they really thought of each other the first time they met and how Sophie wasn't sure Jamie was interested. Listen as they tell you everything about their first days getting to know each other, their first date and how they realised they liked each other. Is it alright to use coupons on a first date? What about Jamie does Sophie like best? How did they manage to keep it a secret while working together? Hear the real story, told by Jamie and Sophie, exclusively on All The Best (& Worst) with Mr. and Mrs. Hinch. If you'd like to get in touch, you can message Sophie and Jamie on instagram: @mrshinchhome @mrhinchhome

We’ve never heard that story before have we! What a scoop!
And you can message them but they’ll just ignore you

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

anoro5

Hello tattlers as on this and the last thread people were posting for the first time I thought it's about time I should pop my 🍒 !

I've found the whole Mrs Hinch thing equally fascinating and horrifying. 🤪

I do really enjoy reading these threads and laughing along when the deception is found out. 😂

Hinchers are a whole new breed, they're so in to her it borders on fascism that Mussolini would be envious of! o_O

They're probably people with not much happening in their life so get sucked into this marketing on instagram and have all the time in the world to be pretty vicious to anyone that doesn't share their view. 😕

I found tattle because someone posted a SS of a post by @shady_essex34 on a postnatal group, myself and a few others said it was pretty funny and accurate and she flipped her top at being told Mrs Hinch is just another shameless flogger on instagram that would sell anything and share her child.

No one came to her defense and she was like a rabid dog. Some of the hinchers can't stand it when people point out the holes in their God 😇

They can't stand tattle as it shows them up for the mugs they've been and they know the truth inside that they're just another number for Mrs Hinch to sell stuff to so it cuts them deep.

I'm not really sure what I'm saying, but keep being you tattle as I love reading here when I have a few minutes to spare ! 😀

Sorry for any mistakes, I'm dyslexic and am a lurker more than a poster ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 66

charzzzzzz

Do I hate the podcast? Yes.
Am I going to listen? Probably
Listening to the first episode already.... its so cringy, they should rename it "the Sophie show". They have NO chemistry and NO flow, I'm embarrassed for them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Hansnoms Mumma

Chatty Member
They've only been married a few flippin years😫 what is there to renew ffs ??!!! 🤪
My mum used to say vow renewals are for when someone has cheated, since actual wedding vows are till death do us part. She wasn't always wise but that has stuck with me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64