Mrs Hinch #352 Mummaz day happened, wedding photos galore, fish still missing and phone in draw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"we're outside already"
Or as I like to call it:
'standing at the backdoor pretending you're interacting with your family'!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not really sure Soph can be apportioned any blame on this one. If the company were stupid enough not to show the draw live to prove it was randomly done then that’s their fault. They haven’t even used her garden as a photo for the competition. Just my humble opinion. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I do agree on this one. I don't think grinch has anything to do with this (for once!) so not sure why her name has been brought into it, we see her name enough 😴 BUT I do think it's a fix and the grass company purposely picked a home account off their own back, an account with a good amount of followers so they're name gets spread more once it's been fitted, opposed to someone with a normal account where they're name wouldn't get spread to as many people... Now they're getting so much backlash they're pooing themselves and doing another draw to shut people up.

Reactions: 9
Why has she said ‘already’ like it’s 6am - it’s 10am, mid-morning, most people have been up done the school run and been at work for an hour what are you in about ‘already’ like it’s crazy early
Lazy witch 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wait, when did she reverse something? What did I miss 😱
When she was decorating her crap Easter tree last week. Ronnie had Easter ears on, it looked like he put them on himself in the video but actually she reversed the video so he was taking them off in real life. I didn't even notice at first until I seen the comments on here then when you rewatch it. It's clear as day. No reason to reverse it either it's just a toddler taking ears off cos he didn't wanna wear them 🤷‍♀️
She's not all there.... Not the first time she's done and it won't be the last.

Reactions: 7
Wait, when did she reverse something? What did I miss 😱
Anyone help with the thread number for the video of the bunny ears being reversed. Basically Hinch showed a montage of Ronnie putting on some bunny ears, innocent enough, except he had actually taken them off but she reversed the video pretending he’d put them on himself, shameless mother. No shame if he can’t do something, just don’t pretend he can🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
That poor little boy! Out in the garden just wandering around no excitement, joy or expression of fun whatsoever. While his Dad runs around with No 1 son!!
He needs more stimulation the bouncy castle was perfect, now that's gone! He obviously loved it, that's why, as Sopha stated, he had a massive tantrum when they had to get him off!! Poor little mite. It's so sad 😥

Reactions: 22
It’s so funny🙄🙄 now the Astro turf has been revealed, she’s shown more of the outside than I’ve had hot dinners🙄🙄😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly, apparently the winner didn’t like the post which was a basic requirement of entry, so even if it wasn’t a fix, she shouldn’t have won🙄

Plus they are drawing another winner so it’s costing them twice as much😂😂

Apparently a basic requirement of the competition was to like the competition post, this woman didn’t.😳
That’s kind of fair enough then. Rich of the Hinch followers though - what happened to that competition she did recently where she clearly just kept the prize for herself!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can only imagine how crude he is off camera.
I remember her filming them in bed, he was making suggestive remarks to her about his "sack" & she thought he was hilarious. Very inappropriate to film that I thought at the time. Now I see what a couple of chavs they are it's not so surprising at all.
I just think he's a creep, hes the type to make inappropriate comments about everything. Like that one family member everyone has and hates being around. That's Jamie.
And off camera she turns dead common and has a riiiiiight potty mouth. They're fake af

Reactions: 21
Bless me tattle for I have sinned. I listened to the podcast yesterday . She really has issues. Listening to her being pissed off because Jimmers wasn't interested in her right away , was childish. How she wasnt into their first kiss because she was concentrating on getting it right, she didn't enjoy it. 🥱
She mentioned a little too often how she wanted to stay over at his 🤢 a few times but he kept refusing her, as his place was too far from his . That made me laugh. She didn't appear to understand what he was getting at. Yeah he would sleep with you put wasn't letting you keep a toothbrush there. Or else the rumour that he allegedly wasnt single.

He did mention that they video chatted ( facetimed) ,when she was at her parents house he saw Mad Freda walk by in the background. 🤔.

She makes an inuendo about wanting to be bike. 🤮.

The podcast is rewriting history or filling in the gaps that Sofa couldn't get right in the books. It's not like we haven't heard this story before.

Everytime i see MH in the comments I think of Mental Health not Mrs Hinch. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 17
When she was decorating her crap Easter tree last week. Ronnie had Easter ears on, it looked like he put them on himself in the video but actually she reversed the video so he was taking them off in real life. I didn't even notice at first until I seen the comments on here then when you rewatch it. It's clear as day. No reason to reverse it either it's just a toddler taking ears off cos he didn't wanna wear them 🤷‍♀️
She's not all there.... Not the first time she's done and it won't be the last.
Anyone help with the thread number for the video of the bunny ears being reversed. Basically Hinch showed a montage of Ronnie putting on some bunny ears, innocent enough, except he had actually taken them off but she reversed the video pretending he’d put them on himself, shameless mother. No shame if he can’t do something, just don’t pretend he can🙄🙄🙄
That’s hilarious! bleeping looney!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it’s more the fact that’s it’s probably mostly Hinchers who have entered and they’re messaging the winner upsetting her, and ranting in general. We all know what certain Hinchers can be like🙄
I wonder if they will be appeased once it’s drawn live & won’t feel so hard done by?
Always interesting when they turn on each other. Yet when anyone says anything about Soph in a post they’re all quoting ‘be kind’ & ‘if you’ve got nothing nice to say, then scroll on’ or rather ironically does the wonderful ‘You’re jealous’ line actually apply here, because they didn’t win 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s hilarious! bleeping looney!! 😂😂
It's mental, she's done it a few times. She's added his laugh over a montage when you can clearly tell he's not laughing too. For what.
That's not someone who's all there in the head.

Reactions: 8
She’s trying so hard to show that they do so much stuff with Ronnie but he’s running after his dad who cares more about the flaming dog. She has a tripod. Why can’t she set that up and crop videos from a long one where they’re all out in the garden and doing things?! So infuriating. And how I wish I was out in my garden already. Shame I work for a living 😂

Reactions: 8
I wonder if they will be appeased once it’s drawn live & won’t feel so hard done by?
Always interesting when they turn on each other. Yet when anyone says anything about Soph in a post they’re all quoting ‘be kind’ & ‘if you’ve got nothing nice to say, then scroll on’ or rather ironically does the wonderful ‘You’re jealous’ line actually apply here, because they didn’t win 😁
Totally agree, the poor winner has had some terrible comments sent apparently. Certain Hinchers really don’t understand irony, very much like their leader. The quote that made me LOL was well Mrs Hinch made your company famous 🙄🙄🙄 I guess you can’t teach stupid😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bless me tattle for I have sinned. I listened to the podcast yesterday . She really has issues. Listening to her being pissed off because Jimmers wasn't interested in her right away , was childish. How she wasnt into their first kiss because she was concentrating on getting it right, she didn't enjoy it. 🥱
She mentioned a little too often how she wanted to stay over at his 🤢 a few times but he kept refusing her, as his place was too far from his . That made me laugh. She didn't appear to understand what he was getting at. Yeah he would sleep with you put wasn't letting you keep a toothbrush there. Or else the rumour that he allegedly wasnt single.

He did mention that they video chatted ( facetimed) ,when she was at her parents house he saw Mad Freda walk by in the background. 🤔.

She makes an inuendo about wanting to be bike. 🤮.

The podcast is rewriting history or filling in the gaps that Sofa couldn't get right in the books. It's not like we haven't heard this story before.

Everytime i see MH in the comments I think of Mental Health not Mrs Hinch. 🤦🏽‍♀️
I Remember when she was sorting through some cupboard and came across a bottle of freebie body stuff and said she couldn’t throw it away because it was from the ‘first time we stayed in a hotel together’. If that wasn’t an giveaway it was an illicit encounter - surely you’d say ‘the first time we went away together’ 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Henry really does ignore poor Ronnie doesn't he? 😞
I would if I was getting headbutted on the daily too. They have taught Ronnie any boundaries when it comes to Henry. Plus Henry clearly has alot of energy but isn't allowed to get it out so he'll end up snapping one day. The way he's bouncing around with Jamie. That dog needs a daily run somewhere like up the hills, they don't work (I mean come on, they don't) so Jamie could go running with Henry for a hour everyday. The weight would soon come off him too. He has no life for a dog.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.