Mrs Hinch #352 Mummaz day happened, wedding photos galore, fish still missing and phone in draw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello! First time poster! I just wanted to give a bit of background about what lead me here.

I, like I think so many people, used to be a huge Hincher! I was pregnant with my first born around the time I discovered her account, right about when the nesting instincts kicked in. And I LOVED it! It'd spend my weekends cleaning the house to get it ready for when the baby came. I'd buy everything she plugged because I thought, well if she says it's good, it must be! (I still have a cupboard full of Zoflora I'm slowly working my way through....) I was always dragging my pregnant self down to our nearest £1 shop buying things I (looking back now) really didn't need! I was just gutted we don't live near a B&M or Home Bargains or I'd probably be dragging my husband there as well. My baby came and we spent the first couple of weeks doing as new parents do, trying to figure things out. But then my husband went back to work and I was left alone with a new baby. I was lost on my own, so I defaulted to what I knew, which was to clean the house. Every time my baby fell asleep I'd gently put him down and then go mop the floors, clean the microwave, scrub the washing machine, clean the toaster, dust the skirting... whatever I'd seen her doing on her stories that day. All that time I should have been spending time just sitting and cuddling my new little baby and recovering from what my body had been through. I'd spend hours browsing similar Instagram pages, looking at those beautiful houses and thinking "I wish mine was that spotlessly tidy all the time". How did these women do it?? It all got too much when my husband came home from work one day and found me in tears because I was just exhausting myself trying to keep up with these perfect lives I'd seen. As a result my stiches were not healing because I never let myself rest and it took around three months for what should have been a 6-8 week recovery. He told me I needed to take a break from Social Media so I deleted all of the apps and felt a huge sense of relief.

As time went on I got better and I actually learnt to relax when my baby was sleeping and became more content with what we have. Which is a beautiful (a bit messy) home, a beautiful little boy (who's mad about Duggee 😝) and a wonderful relationship with a man I respect and adore. I re-downloaded my apps and I still followed Mrs Hinch but not as frantically as before.

Then the swipe up started to come in full force and the constant selling. It started to feel like she wasn't even cleaning anymore. When Covid hit, I began to really see her for what she was. Somebody who just seems to care about herself because surely if she cared about anyone else, she would have been staying home, like we were told to do? She barely even mentioned Covid at all which struck me as odd. It almost felt like she was pretending it wasn't happening. I thought it such a shame because she had this massive platform that she could have used to help really spread awareness or share resources for people struggling but she just didn't..... I get that she wanted to keep her page fun and light, but this was something that was affecting every single person in the country. How can you sit there and just pretend it's not happening??
I then noticed her taste was becoming a lot more expensive, almost like she was constantly showing off, which I felt was so alienating to people who thought they could relate to her and the whole image she had created in the first place. I won't even go into my feelings on the exposure of her son. As a mother you're there to protect your children. I wish there was legislation against using your children for social media content. I feel like in 20 or so years we're going to see a lot of children of former Instagram celebrities suing their parents.

So as an avid Heart listener of course I tuned in to the breakfast show and follow their Instagram account, which is what lead me here. I was amazed to see I wasn't even alone in thinking those things. Having over 350 threads dedicated to you really says something about a person. I even read the Wiki and found myself nodding along thinking" wow this is everything I've been thinking all this time!". I feel like I've really found my people now.
Sorry about the huge post!
Welcome! As you can see we're not all nusty trolls here 😊 I've been reading some of the comments on Hearts' page and it's actually shocking. One woman articulated it really well that her followers literally pounce on anyone who disagrees with her, like a communist state where no opinions are allowed.

Also did anyone notice that simp the Glam Fairy hasn't shared anything about the podcast, shocking behaviour from a sheep, must try harder Sopha 🤔😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just popping on to say first Happy St Patrick’s Day and also was anyone else sad this morning when Ronnie was chasing Henry and then Jamie took over and he was just left standing there. They have no clue how to encourage him to play or interact. I wanted to give the wee soul a big cuddle 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I
Just popping on to say first Happy St Patrick’s Day and also was anyone else sad this morning when Ronnie was chasing Henry and then Jamie took over and he was just left standing there. They have no clue how to encourage him to play or interact. I wanted to give the wee soul a big cuddle 😢
I JUST posted the same thing. I even screen shot it. For some reason it’s really breaking my heart. He straight up ignored him for the dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Geezo, Henry will be knackered from that 2 metre sprint he just did in the garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That poor little boy! Out in the garden just wandering around no excitement, joy or expression of fun whatsoever. While his Dad runs around with No 1 son!!
He needs more stimulation the bouncy castle was perfect, now that's gone! He obviously loved it, that's why, as Sopha stated, he had a massive tantrum when they had to get him off!! Poor little mite. It's so sad 😥
The way he was standing reminded me of junior school when for some reason I was suddenly excluded from games at ‘playtime’ with my friends and just stood there trying to play with them and they ignored me. Just seeing Ronnie standing there looking lost is heartbreaking

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The worse thing she could of done to to her garden fences was paint them that atrocious grey.. it’s so horrible. The brown was perfect and complimented the grass. Yuckkkkk. Did they gerid of Ronnie a play bit with the bark in it??

Geezo, Henry will be knackered from that 2 metre sprint he just did in the garden.
He needs to do the bleep test weekly to stay fit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So they need to pick up Henry's tit now-what did they do before ?🤢
I was thinking,blimey we have a lot of Irish Tattlers on board until I realised everybody was getting a hat🤣☘☘☘

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So they need to pick up Henry's tit now-what did they do before ?🤢
I was thinking,blimey we have a lot of Irish Tattlers on board until I realised everybody was getting a hat🤣☘☘☘
I reckon she flicked it over the fence hence the neighbours moving 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I gave this a one star review and it hasn’t shown up. Can podcasters choose which reviews to publish the same way website hosts can? I can’t imagine those two “celebrity parents” allowing the negative reviews to be visible if they can prevent that from happening.
Anyone else reviewed?

View attachment 486083
I’ve just tried this and it’s happened to me!!

Who’s this? 😂😂
74C73ADF-63C7-467D-BFAD-75620AE5F860.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The worse thing she could of done to to her garden fences was paint them that atrocious grey.. it’s so horrible. The brown was perfect and complimented the grass. Yuckkkkk. Did they gerid of Ronnie a play bit with the bark in it??

He needs to do the bleep test weekly to stay fit 😂
I remember the bleep tests in school...just awful 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Happy St Patrick's Day ☘☘☘
I'm sorry does she really need to film and tell everyone that Henry had a tit?? She really has no other content has she....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.