Mrs Hinch #352 Mummaz day happened, wedding photos galore, fish still missing and phone in draw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listening to the podcast. Why do they think anyone gives a tit hearing about how they met? I honestly am not interested in how 99% of couples met unless it is a particularly good story, which this isn’t.
I think what we can work out from this and what we already know is that she was the office tart, he the office slime ball panting after anything with a pulse and hey presto; the Hinches were born!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
They h
If OK mag are covering it, one of their stipulations are that a certain percentage of guests are “celebrities”. I recall Katie Price mentioning this in an autobiography after her first wedding.
I think OK! Magazine and I have very different views on who is a Celebrity!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I refuse to listen to the podcast but I can't stand the way she pauses between words anyway.

Reactions: 4
Thanks for all the warm welcomes ladies. There's so many comments on here I was worried mine would just get buried!
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's been feeling like this 💕. It makes you see all of her stories in a whole different light doesn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Thanks for all the warm welcomes ladies. There's so many comments on here I was worried mine would just get buried!
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's been feeling like this 💕. It makes you see all of her stories in a whole different light doesn't it?
Welcome. Little by little everyone is seeing the truth. She's on her way out.

I actually think it's nice to see Henry running for once lol get some of that weight off him. I still want to see the cars Ronnie got for advent. Not see them since.

Reactions: 9
Bit late contributing to #easigrassgate,but why does she seem to have the Midas Touch on a personal level but the opposite affect when she involves someone elses business🙃 I believe it's called the "Tainted Touch"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I want to join the police and it’s only the bleep tests putting me off 😂 I’m pretty fit but they give me the fear ahahahah
I have a fitness test for prison officer role coming up 😂😂😂😂😂 gonna fail. But they’ve said you can retake it. Might just withdraw my application from now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Listening to the podcast. Why do they think anyone gives a tit hearing about how they met? I honestly am not interested in how 99% of couples met unless it is a particularly good story, which this isn’t.
Didn’t they shag in the stationary cupboard? Why would anyone care about how they met

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah, it's all on easigrass. They did it, they picked the person to win, they did the scam (they clearly did the fix lol. They picked a home account with good followers to get their name spread once the grass has been laid) . I genuinely don't think grinch has absolutely anything to do with this situation (for once 🤯)
I agree it’s not her fault directly but she’s part of the wider problem. These influencers are selling a fake lifestyle. Hinch has got her grass with this company and made people believe it’s some amazing place that can give you a fantastic package. They have done this giveaway off the back off mrs hinch sharing her garden makeover and attracted interest from her over to their page. While she hasnt advertised the giveaway on her page and isn’t necessarily working with them I do think she is still part of the con. I know most people would enter a giveaway in the hope of free grass and they haven’t exactly lost out on anything but it just goes to show how shady they whole influencer thing is. Hyping up certain people and companies when they don’t really give a tit is wrong. Especially when she says she only promotes companies she loves. A lot of her followers have now been led to a company that isn’t entirely honest and wouldn’t give the same treatment to regular paying folk.

Reactions: 12
Welcome. Little by little everyone is seeing the truth. She's on her way out.

I actually think it's nice to see Henry running for once lol get some of that weight off him. I still want to see the cars Ronnie got for advent. Not see them since.
I think it helps when people are actually being sent here by Hinchers and then they stay 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have a fitness test for prison officer role coming up 😂😂😂😂😂 gonna fail. But they’ve said you can retake it. Might just withdraw my application from now 😂😂😂
Hi, I did this job for 6 years! Don’t worry about the fitness test you’ll be absolutely fine! They want people to pass so they’ll push you till you do. And once you’re in your fitness level will sky rocket because you are literally none stop! I used to dread it and then when I did it the second time I had got so much stronger I was shocked 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hello tattlers as on this and the last thread people were posting for the first time I thought it's about time I should pop my 🍒 !

I've found the whole Mrs Hinch thing equally fascinating and horrifying. 🤪

I do really enjoy reading these threads and laughing along when the deception is found out. 😂

Hinchers are a whole new breed, they're so in to her it borders on fascism that Mussolini would be envious of! o_O

They're probably people with not much happening in their life so get sucked into this marketing on instagram and have all the time in the world to be pretty vicious to anyone that doesn't share their view. 😕

I found tattle because someone posted a SS of a post by @shady_essex34 on a postnatal group, myself and a few others said it was pretty funny and accurate and she flipped her top at being told Mrs Hinch is just another shameless flogger on instagram that would sell anything and share her child.

No one came to her defense and she was like a rabid dog. Some of the hinchers can't stand it when people point out the holes in their God 😇

They can't stand tattle as it shows them up for the mugs they've been and they know the truth inside that they're just another number for Mrs Hinch to sell stuff to so it cuts them deep.

I'm not really sure what I'm saying, but keep being you tattle as I love reading here when I have a few minutes to spare ! 😀

Sorry for any mistakes, I'm dyslexic and am a lurker more than a poster ❤
Pop my 🍒 i roared laughing. Been many yrs since i heard that!!!!! Tattle life always gives me a chuckle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I gave this a one star review and it hasn’t shown up. Can podcasters choose which reviews to publish the same way website hosts can? I can’t imagine those two “celebrity parents” allowing the negative reviews to be visible if they can prevent that from happening.
Anyone else reviewed?

View attachment 486083
I used to work on a podcast and it takes a while for reviews to go through. Don't think apple can delete reviews.

Reactions: 5
Is it me or do they love that dog more then Ronnie? Why would you not be chasing Ronnie around the garden. Made me sad when he just stood there as if to say “oh ok your not chasing me”. Sad situation 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Maybe I'm just a soft touch but considering Ronnie's off to nursery and baby is due very soon... Why is she not taking the time to just be with her son. I'd be putting a post up that I won't be on my stories very much for the next month or so while I made the most of my last few weeks with my child and then bonding with my newborn. She could always just do some cleaning in the evenings like she has done occasionally. If her followers were real and cared, they wouldn't have an issue.
She doesn't need the money anymore. She's minted. As she always says to anyone that disagrees with her "go enjoy the time with your beautiful family"

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.