Mrs Hinch #352 Mummaz day happened, wedding photos galore, fish still missing and phone in draw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seldom posted before but this has pissed me off. Ronnie trying to chase and play with Henry and the chuffin Skin Fade Fuckwit has to get in the way for the camera, poor R is just stood there like “oh, okay” what an absolute attention seeking knobhead, just let your son play!
It actually made me cry seeing that this morning (I’m slightly hormonal anyway). That poor wee lamb just left standing there while big chief rotten tottie plays with the dog. I felt so sorry for poor wee Ronnie

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Just been looking at another Insta account who has a cute dog and very posh house, and there were dog toys all around the kitchen and it struck me that I’ve never seen Henry with a toy apart from a tennis ball once😌
She can't risk it, Henry might bring it past the end of HER sofa into HER lounge

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is Ronnie always asleep
Because he's 2 years old, developmentally delayed and is fed a tit diet with tit food choices after she got bored of huge portions and the insta worthy weaning posts he still gets pouches and 2 chips, basically a diet made for a weaned 8 month old and he has zero stimulation or age appropriate play therefore has zero energy and sleeps constantly

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m hoping to have a baby in the near future and I’m so confused by it all from what I see on social media and on facebook (especially those who are easily influenced).

In my head I thought I knew the absolute basics that you first need, but seeing all this emphasis on fully kitted out nurseries costing thousands of pounds makes me doubt myself!

I can easily see why people get themselves in debt and I can see why there are so many mummy influencers as there is so much scope for unneeded swipe ups and money making. No doubt why hinch is keen to get away from cleaning and into lifestyle influencing!
First time mums make mistakes in buy things, don’t be so hard on yourself x

Reactions: 2
That poor little boy! Out in the garden just wandering around no excitement, joy or expression of fun whatsoever. While his Dad runs around with No 1 son!!
He needs more stimulation the bouncy castle was perfect, now that's gone! He obviously loved it, that's why, as Sopha stated, he had a massive tantrum when they had to get him off!! Poor little mite. It's so sad 😥
Where is the bouncy castle? Could they use it on Astro turf what with pegs needing hammered in?

A quote about authenticity that she’s neglected to name the author on... so she’s copied it from elsewhere but not referenced them therefore passing it off as her own. (The authors name is there loud and clear on every version of it I saw when I quickly searched it).

Only Mrs Hinch 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😂
She's as authentic as a British takeaway Indian Korma🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is there anything that doesn't go in the waffle maker?! Also, as if you'd let your dog 💩 in the garden when it's just been done and can't clean properly! Take him out ffs, nowt else to do have they? Expecially Jamienoballs!

Reactions: 10
Oh look, a delightfully sunny day with a massive field, perfect opportunity to have Ron forward facing, wrapped in 347 layers and asleep. So inspirational

I got blocked too lol. Can still see you though love. Spends a lot of time blocking people
She blocks people, her bump, her garden pre asteo turf reveal, and obviously the fischhhhh every single time she Febreezes that brillo pad looking dog's bedroom. The only thing that needs blocking is her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1) why is he STILL in a parent facing pram?
2) why does he need to be wrapped up like that? It’s mid March not December
3) how does he sleep so much?

so many questions

Oh wow its so nice to see Ronnie up and running around the field!!....oh wait

Reactions: 14
Everyone in that house just has to be front and center except for that precious baby boy don’t they? For some reason today has really upset me. *Sorry had to repost the photos my phone is acting up on me today y’all.
Poor little thing. On a lighter note I'm glad she has got rid of those awful poopybelle flowers and replaced them with the solar lights!

Reactions: 3
My only wish now is for Jayyyymmmmmes ex to come out the wood work and be like "they were cheating behind my back" hence her not being allowed to go back to his (not that I've listened to the podcast, just going by the comments). Would make my day little princess soph being pulled up on something.

I have always found it strange there is noone from their pasts or neighbours coming forward with stories.

Reactions: 12
WHY DOES SHE STILL HAVE THAT BOY STUFFED IN THAT PRAM LIKE A NEWBORN!!!!

Reactions: 17
The bit where it ended..should I lol
Bless look at Jamie playing at being a DJ with his headphones over his baseball cap. Fkn hell I'm in a right bitchy mood today. I'll blame it on the Covid jab I've just had.

Glad to see I’ve missed absolutely nothing after being too busy to check in this morning. Dog poo has been sprayed. That’s her cleaning done for the day. Although I reckon we are due a wash load.
So do you just spray the dog wee as well?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.