Mrs Hinch #352 Mummaz day happened, wedding photos galore, fish still missing and phone in draw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is changing the color of her decor isn't she??? All those people copying her with the grey... Getting into even more debt 😕😕😕
PLEASE WAKE UP!!!

Reactions: 7
Sooo they’ve gone for a walk to sit down?
Probably without the dog too.
Makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just came on here to say two things

1. The sight of vestie half naked under that apron made me want to chunder and
2. The chances of Ronalongadingdong getting any fresh air while wrapped up like a friggin cocoon are non existent.

As you were tattle twats xx

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Temperature obviously dropped to arctic conditions down in Essex 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ why else would a nearly 2 year old be bundled up in a pram 🤷🏼‍♀️come on Soph 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
What’s the deal with her ribena bottles? They are every where lately. Always in the background of shots. For months now. I’m usually quite naive about these things - like i didn’t realise for ages that the mug shots were about calorie control (and then I got a little fixated on them myself but that’s another story). And someone has said before about tomato purée being another favourite of weight watchers etc. So I’m wondering if the ribena is connected to this controlled eating mentality? It feels like it’s been a favourite of hers since being pregnant. She doesn’t seem to buy the cordial and mix it. It’s always a pre mixed bottle. I just wonder why she doesn’t just drink out of a glass. Why she’s always got one of those bottles in the background.
Waiting for a deal,she used bang on about Robinson but they clearly didn't take the bait so onto the next one.

Shes a saleswoman he is a salesman they know what they are doing for engagement.everything she does is calculated and not what she actually does

Reactions: 17
Why on earth is that toddler still napping in a pram on a walk?!

Shouldn't he be running around on the field with his 'brother'?

Reactions: 17
Just been looking at another Insta account who has a cute dog and very posh house, and there were dog toys all around the kitchen and it struck me that I’ve never seen Henry with a toy apart from a tennis ball once😌
Not one rope toy, or not a single squeaky toy .. never thought of this you know. Denies both her ‘sons’ of toys. She’s fcked

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She really is changing the color of her decor isn't she??? All those people copying her with the grey... Getting into even more debt 😕😕😕
PLEASE WAKE UP!!!
By the time they've all switched to 'bisquite' scandi chic, she'll be off onto green... :rolleyes: I have a relative like this, changes her house accent colour like the wind, usually involves new sofa, furniture etc. Far too much time on their hands if you ask me 🥴

Reactions: 6
It actually made me cry seeing that this morning (I’m slightly hormonal anyway). That poor wee lamb just left standing there while big chief rotten tottie plays with the dog. I felt so sorry for poor wee Ronnie
I've always championed Jaymee as a brilliant Dad as from what we see Ronnie adores him and he actually engages with his child. But this morning has shown that even for him being famous comes before his own child's happiness 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Is Ronnie still sitting in that pram like a baby? How will they manage with 2. Poor Ronnie, surely she should be preparing him for being a big brother. Big brother for her is something she prints on a t shirt.

Reactions: 16
What would be better is if you let your son have a run around and enjoy the fresh air, than keep him swaddled and sleeping in his pushchair!!

Reactions: 9
I’ve seldom posted before but this has pissed me off. Ronnie trying to chase and play with Henry and the chuffin Skin Fade Fuckwit has to get in the way for the camera, poor R is just stood there like “oh, okay” what an absolute attention seeking knobhead, just let your son play!
Skin Fade Fuckwit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This might have already been said, but why the hell is a pregnant woman in her last trimester eating the same portion size as an almost-2 year old!? When I was pregnant, I inhaled everything in sight!! Surely eating that little isn’t healthy for mum or baby??

Reactions: 12
Oh God, the waffle maker is back. Along with the slimy ham and plastic cheese :sick:

That story in the garden centre, Jamie saying to Ronnie "Go on son, go back for the other jug" is absolutely disgusting. Completely disrespectful to women and such an inappropriate thing to say to a small child :mad:

On a different note, happy St Patrick's day to all the Irish Tattlers. Love out little leprechaun hearts ☘☘☘

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.