Mrs Hinch #352 Mummaz day happened, wedding photos galore, fish still missing and phone in draw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon all and happy St Patrick’s day

She’s really pissed me off over the cot. How is still relatable to us all? No she isn’t. I’m getting my loft converted so I need to bin so much. My first thought was oh god I have the kids cot up there! I’ve got 2 kids and both have used them. I would feel sick buying another one when we are blessed with another.

£1000 on a cot I mean why?

Reactions: 10
I was just checking in with Hinches latest follows. And she’s just started following her niece. The niece has 2 insta accounts? A main one and a spam one. Forgive me but isn’t she a child? She surely shouldn’t have enough time in her day for two instas, a tik tok, snap chat and god knows what else. I dread to think what kind of role model Hinch is to that girl.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
this cot is a death trap. Look at those curved edges and gaps when it’s “attached” to the bed... but then again after the big fat gypsy wedding MDF carriage THING that Ronnie was sleeping in until a few months ago I’m not that shocked.
Sooo many influencer mums now are choosing aesthetics over basic safety now it's scary! When you have a baby these days one of the things that's drilled in to you by the midwives and HV's is safe sleeping. We even had one come in and check our sleeping arrangements. It's insane that so many mothers hear this advice but don't actually listen and go against it for the sake of looking pretty on Instagram! When I look at photos of me sleeping in my cot as a baby I'm amazed I even made it out alive! But then they didn't have the research we have now.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 486059
The huns are absolutely LIVID about this AstroTurf competition and apparently Hinchy invented plastic garden substitutes.

Also MH 'doesnt agree with people taking advantage'? I think she's made a bloody career out of it pet!
So had to believe these are actually adult human beings!! Seems like they would literally follow anything grinch does. Also saw a comment saying along the lines of Thanks so much easigrass for giving us all a chance to win the grass and running the competition. Am so greatful 😳.. oh and how Mrs hinch paid for hers 🙈 god they really don’t have a clue do they. They are literally just shoppers to them (grinch,companies etc) but don’t even realise and think they’re mates. Madness

You would swear they were the only ones to ever do a podcast. Shut up about it already.

• Haha
Our cot was 70 quid off Facebook marketplace, 300 quid new on John Lewis website. Its wooden, with bars, and a mattress, converts to a toddler bed, what more do you need! Have a snuzpod for first 6 months or so and a Moses basket for downstairs.
Does she have a Snuzpod? I know she has a Shnuggle Air but she definitely had some other form of bedside crib as well? Plus the gypsy monstrosity on wheels. Its so wasteful to then buy another cot purely for the aesthetics of it when Ronnie could transition to his own bed in the next 6 months

Reactions: 9
Just been looking at another Insta account who has a cute dog and very posh house, and there were dog toys all around the kitchen and it struck me that I’ve never seen Henry with a toy apart from a tennis ball once😌

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’ve never watched her much but yea this is what I think when I watch any stories. Why is everything so over enunciated?!
Because she’s a chav and when she forgets, her normal ‘common as muck’ voice appears

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t think she realises how many “Hinches” she sends this way, who then see the light and hang around!

I first came out of curiosity after a “woe is me” 5am post and realised everyone’s not the wicked witches she makes us out to be 😂😂

Reactions: 21
duck off with your bleeping waffle quesadillas! It’s so much easier in a pan, less bloody washing up! Also, why does she keep using tomato purée?!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Anyone help with the thread number for the video of the bunny ears being reversed. Basically Hinch showed a montage of Ronnie putting on some bunny ears, innocent enough, except he had actually taken them off but she reversed the video pretending he’d put them on himself, shameless mother. No shame if he can’t do something, just don’t pretend he can🙄🙄🙄
I think I put the link in the wiki (although it was my first time editing the wiki so may have messed it up)

Reactions: 2
Let’s be honest, she’s not asking for feedback on the torture tapes, she’s asked people what bits made them laugh/were their favourite or something, purely so she gets the validation she so desperately craves on a daily basis.
There would literally be no point in asking for feedback as they’ve already recorded all the episodes. Feedback is generally used to help people improve. But she doesn’t need to improve does she cause she’s perfikkkt.
A perfikkkkt narcissistic, lying, manipulative twunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve seldom posted before but this has pissed me off. Ronnie trying to chase and play with Henry and the chuffin Skin Fade Fuckwit has to get in the way for the camera, poor R is just stood there like “oh, okay” what an absolute attention seeking knobhead, just let your son play!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I just made a toasty in a toasty maker and used just one chopping board....who the duck has time to get 3 mini bowls out to put tit in!

Also it’s a waffle maker you know....for waffles!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s the deal with her ribena bottles? They are every where lately. Always in the background of shots. For months now. I’m usually quite naive about these things - like i didn’t realise for ages that the mug shots were about calorie control (and then I got a little fixated on them myself but that’s another story). And someone has said before about tomato purée being another favourite of weight watchers etc. So I’m wondering if the ribena is connected to this controlled eating mentality? It feels like it’s been a favourite of hers since being pregnant. She doesn’t seem to buy the cordial and mix it. It’s always a pre mixed bottle. I just wonder why she doesn’t just drink out of a glass. Why she’s always got one of those bottles in the background.

Reactions: 11
‘lunch, quick and easy’ well it isn’t easy is it because you’ve had to take the waffle maker out the cupboard, warm it up, put your ingredients in separate bowls, record the video, bribe your child to interact with you, edit the video. Just make a bleeping sandwich!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
‘lunch, quick and easy’ well it isn’t easy is it because you’ve had to take the waffle maker out the cupboard, warm it up, put your ingredients in separate bowls, record the video, bribe your child to interact with you, edit the video. Just make a bleeping sandwich!
I make my quesadillas in the microwave 😳😳. Just cheese and ham. Now that is quick and easy 😂

Reactions: 4
What’s the deal with her ribena bottles? They are every where lately. Always in the background of shots. For months now. I’m usually quite naive about these things - like i didn’t realise for ages that the mug shots were about calorie control (and then I got a little fixated on them myself but that’s another story). And someone has said before about tomato purée being another favourite of weight watchers etc. So I’m wondering if the ribena is connected to this controlled eating mentality? It feels like it’s been a favourite of hers since being pregnant. She doesn’t seem to buy the cordial and mix it. It’s always a pre mixed bottle. I just wonder why she doesn’t just drink out of a glass. Why she’s always got one of those bottles in the background.
Hinting for a Collab maybe😏

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.