Mrs Hinch #352 Mummaz day happened, wedding photos galore, fish still missing and phone in draw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo many influencer mums now are choosing aesthetics over basic safety now it's scary! When you have a baby these days one of the things that's drilled in to you by the midwives and HV's is safe sleeping. We even had one come in and check our sleeping arrangements. It's insane that so many mothers hear this advice but don't actually listen and go against it for the sake of looking pretty on Instagram! When I look at photos of me sleeping in my cot as a baby I'm amazed I even made it out alive! But then they didn't have the research we have now.
I’m hoping to have a baby in the near future and I’m so confused by it all from what I see on social media and on facebook (especially those who are easily influenced).

In my head I thought I knew the absolute basics that you first need, but seeing all this emphasis on fully kitted out nurseries costing thousands of pounds makes me doubt myself!

I can easily see why people get themselves in debt and I can see why there are so many mummy influencers as there is so much scope for unneeded swipe ups and money making. No doubt why hinch is keen to get away from cleaning and into lifestyle influencing!

Reactions: 7
So the first podcast is about how they met

In this episode of All The Best (& Worst) with Mr. and Mrs. Hinch we start right at the beginning. Settle in for some big reveals, Sophie and Jamie share what they really thought of each other the first time they met and how Sophie wasn't sure Jamie was interested. Listen as they tell you everything about their first days getting to know each other, their first date and how they realised they liked each other. Is it alright to use coupons on a first date? What about Jamie does Sophie like best? How did they manage to keep it a secret while working together? Hear the real story, told by Jamie and Sophie, exclusively on All The Best (& Worst) with Mr. and Mrs. Hinch. If you'd like to get in touch, you can message Sophie and Jamie on instagram: @mrshinchhome @mrhinchhome

We’ve never heard that story before have we! What a scoop!
And you can message them but they’ll just ignore you
Just listened to it. I think she has completely changed Jamie. He definitely isn’t who he was. I bet his mates cringe at him now.
Also, she said about bones she’s broken, not mention the foot/toe she broke a few months back once, named everything else apart from that
They will forget the lies that have told, when talking ‘freely’ on their podcast

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m hoping to have a baby in the near future and I’m so confused by it all from what I see on social media and on facebook (especially those who are easily influenced).

In my head I thought I knew the absolute basics that you first need, but seeing all this emphasis on fully kitted out nurseries costing thousands of pounds makes me doubt myself!

I can easily see why people get themselves in debt and I can see why there are so many mummy influencers as there is so much scope for unneeded swipe ups and money making. No doubt why hinch is keen to get away from cleaning and into lifestyle influencing!
Oh god yeah just look at Hattie and Mallory bourn. They have gifted items coming out their ears for everything parenting- ads for Tesco Asda everywhere in between, toys for the kids, plus cleaning stuff as it’s all home/lifestyle/parenting influencing and they have rich husbands so don’t need any of it!! It’s a lucrative business.

Afternoon all and happy St Patrick’s day

She’s really pissed me off over the cot. How is still relatable to us all? No she isn’t. I’m getting my loft converted so I need to bin so much. My first thought was oh god I have the kids cot up there! I’ve got 2 kids and both have used them. I would feel sick buying another one when we are blessed with another.

£1000 on a cot I mean why?
I didn’t even think bout the fact her current kid isn’t even 2 yet so why have they bought a new crib

Reactions: 4
If I've ever felt any inadequacies when I compare lives, my abilities in the kitchen definitely isn't one 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Its an area rife for breeding guilt and feelings of inadequacy. Your idea of what the absolute basics are is likely still entirely correct!!

Reactions: 8
Just listened to it. I think she has completely changed Jamie. He definitely isn’t who he was. I bet his mates cringe at him now.
Also, she said about bones she’s broken, not mention the foot/toe she broke a few months back once, named everything else apart from that
They will forget the lies that have told, when talking ‘freely’ on their podcast
He won't be allowed to see his mates unless they come to the palace, I mean house. She'll be petrified paps and fans will be all over him, very sad.

Reactions: 4

When I was researching what we needed for our baby, it became a little overwhelming with every blog or Instagram account saying we needed this, that and the other. In the end we bought or were gifted so many things we didn't even use. I think when people hear you're expecting it's like a free-for-all to get rid of all their baby stuff! It's all sitting up in the loft right now barely used. Along with bags and bags of clothes that only got a few wears before my LO grew out of them. My advice would be just start with the bare minimum because you can always find things quickly either through Facebook market place or Amazon Prime if you realise you really need it. We tried to be as economical as possible but still ended up with lots of stuff. And you don't even need the nursery fully kitted out before your LO arrives because they're supposed to sleep in with you for the first six months. All we had in my babies room was the changing table and it's where we stored his clothes. Everything else (cot, wall prints, stuffed animals etc) came much later when we started getting a sense of things he likes.

Reactions: 9
That flaming waffle maker 🥱

Why all the bowls too? Just cut everything up on a chopping board or a big plate? Unnecessary washing up really..... Tiny little glass bowls don't make your meal prep look any better either. They're literally the easiest things ever to make.

Reactions: 5
Jamie being all Billy Big balls cause he's on a podcast, whoopee frikking do, here's where the downfall starts, he's tried before to be famous & has failed he can't just enjoy what they have now he wants part of it & it's him what's going to ruin it. He is exactly the type of slimy geezer that people are protesting against now, he will duck it up cause he's a big head who has to be centre of attention & she thinks he's wonderful. I'm embrassed for them

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Has she ever used that waffle maker for...I dont know maybe waffles???

And pure tomato puree 🤢 bet that tastes great 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pre grated cheese, cheap dog ham and tomato purée yummmmmm
Watch out Heston she’s after your job

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Haven't caught up yet, but just popping by on my break to say massive lol's at the st patricks day hats on our name icons.🤣 LOVE THEM!😆

On track. Waffle makers back.🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Uncooked tomato puree :sick: must be so bitter. Everything has ham, cheese and peppers in, so bland

Reactions: 10
Really pisses me off in the garden centre touching everything and sitting on the bench etc I try not to take my kids on shops atm but if I have too they know not to touch things as its been nearly a year. With my youngest I put her in the pushchair to stop her as she's only little but they all know not to touch now. Especially since kids prob have fingers in mouth.
Pandemic or no pandemic she needs to teach the kid to look but not touch!

Reactions: 7
Sorry this has really cracked me up #DOLLOP

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For someone who is supposed to be a cleaning expert that waffle maker is bloody filthy. Wash your equipment Sophie you mucky mare!!

Reactions: 9
What happened to the over £200 bouncy castle that Ron was gonna be in ALLL the time? Only seen it once 🤣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.