Mrs Hinch #352 Mummaz day happened, wedding photos galore, fish still missing and phone in draw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the deal with her ribena bottles? They are every where lately. Always in the background of shots. For months now. I’m usually quite naive about these things - like i didn’t realise for ages that the mug shots were about calorie control (and then I got a little fixated on them myself but that’s another story). And someone has said before about tomato purée being another favourite of weight watchers etc. So I’m wondering if the ribena is connected to this controlled eating mentality? It feels like it’s been a favourite of hers since being pregnant. She doesn’t seem to buy the cordial and mix it. It’s always a pre mixed bottle. I just wonder why she doesn’t just drink out of a glass. Why she’s always got one of those bottles in the background.
That's why I didn't realise it was inch infront of me in Tesco the other week,I was mesmerised by his ill fitting joggers and the amount of ribena bottles of the conveyor belt🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m hoping to have a baby in the near future and I’m so confused by it all from what I see on social media and on facebook (especially those who are easily influenced).

In my head I thought I knew the absolute basics that you first need, but seeing all this emphasis on fully kitted out nurseries costing thousands of pounds makes me doubt myself!

I can easily see why people get themselves in debt and I can see why there are so many mummy influencers as there is so much scope for unneeded swipe ups and money making. No doubt why hinch is keen to get away from cleaning and into lifestyle influencing!
Don't ever doubt yourself or think that when you have a baby that you need to spend thousands of pounds on the nursery. A newborn baby needs love, affection and attention, a safe place to sleep and food. The nursery can be made love!y without spending thousands of pounds but he/she won't even need to be in there for at least 6 months. Kangaroo care also know as skin to skin is free, hugely important and beneficial for both the baby and parents. As a neonatal nurse I've seen parents agonize over how much to spend on a sterilizer and I always tell them that a deep enough container in which equipment can be fully submerged along with something to use as a weight - ice cube trays work really well - to keep things under water will work perfectly well. Influencers really do have an awful lot to answer for when they advocate and promote things that cost more than people can afford but because they're pushing it, people think that's what they should have! It's not! Good luck with your journey into parenthood xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh God, the waffle maker is back. Along with the slimy ham and plastic cheese :sick:

That story in the garden centre, Jamie saying to Ronnie "Go on son, go back for the other jug" is absolutely disgusting. Completely disrespectful to women and such an inappropriate thing to say to a small child :mad:

On a different note, happy St Patrick's day to all the Irish Tattlers. Love out little leprechaun hearts ☘☘☘
Did he really say that?? I usually watch her videos with the sound off so didn't hear what he'd said to him. I'm amazed she thought it was okay for him to say that to her child and then to upload footage of it to her stories. What are they trying to teach their child? That it's okay to objectify women and grope them in public? That's not okay! It's up to this generation of mothers to teach their children from an early age what's right and wrong. It's the only way to break the cycle of violence against women 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This might have already been said, but why the hell is a pregnant woman in her last trimester eating the same portion size as an almost-2 year old!? When I was pregnant, I inhaled everything in sight!! Surely eating that little isn’t healthy for mum or baby??
She’s very conscious of her weight, but you don’t need many extra calories whilst pregnant only about an extra 200-400. My sister in law was never hungry late on because the baby or where it was positioned made her feel full x

Reactions: 2
1) why is he STILL in a parent facing pram?
2) why does he need to be wrapped up like that? It’s mid March not December
3) how does he sleep so much?

so many questions
Calpol/piriton/medised.. (why was medised stopped)?

Reactions: 3
What happened to the over £200 bouncy castle that Ron was gonna be in ALLL the time? Only seen it once 🤣
Deflated, put away (or thrown away) and will never be seen again at HMP Maldon because it can't be secured into the astroturf! Never Ronnie, at least you got to play on it once before it was consigned to history!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree. She looks lovely here. Healthy and normal. Someone I would have a chat with at the supermarket. She is a pretty lady. I do feel sad that sometimes it seems she can’t see this herself
She always claims that people slag her off for the way she looks and are so mean about her appearance but actually people are just critical about the filters/ photoshopping etc. When a rare pic surfaces of her without any filters people are always complimenting her looks. She seems to have a bigger issue with how she looks than other people, I find it so strange 🙄

Reactions: 22
Right you nusty trolls I was just browsing Insta and a clothing company I follow (I guess Hunch, SS and the likes would call it "small" despite it having 50k + followers 🙄) Has done a post about influencers treating independent businesses badly and sharing their experiences with it. I read some comments and found the following. Here are my thoughts:

Point 1) Our old mate BonBon has liked the post, what a bleeping legend! 😂

2) I wonder why the OP says she can't show the messages? Has she been told not to or is she scared of the backlash (ie the Barmy Army ruining her business)

3) The person who mentions a celeb with 3m followers, sounds an awful lot like SS or Hunch to me, they were at 3mil (bots) for a long while 🤷🏼‍♀️

4) The romper lady lives in Maldon.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Just listened to it. I think she has completely changed Jamie. He definitely isn’t who he was. I bet his mates cringe at him now.
Also, she said about bones she’s broken, not mention the foot/toe she broke a few months back once, named everything else apart from that
They will forget the lies that have told, when talking ‘freely’ on their podcast
No,I just can't listen to it🙉..What bones did she break?
Apart from her nose that the surgeon broke very carefully for her 🤔
Apologies to those who have heard this before but in her Memlapseoir she wrote that she broke her wrist on roller skates when she absolutely broke her arm because Ma left a young Sam in charge of her bike with Soph strapped into the child carrier whilst she went into a shop.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
No,I just can't listen to it🙉..What bones did she break?
Apart from her nose that the surgeon broke very carefully for her 🤔
Apologies to those who have heard this before but in her Memlapseoir she wrote that she broke her wrist on roller skates when she absolutely broke her arm because Ma left a young Sam in charge of her bike with Soph strapped into the child carrier whilst she went into a shop.
‘Memlapseoir’ 😂😂😂😂@fannysjohnny that’s brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My only wish now is for Jayyyymmmmmes ex to come out the wood work and be like "they were cheating behind my back" hence her not being allowed to go back to his (not that I've listened to the podcast, just going by the comments). Would make my day little princess soph being pulled up on something.

I have always found it strange there is noone from their pasts or neighbours coming forward with stories.
I reckon they’ve been paid to stay quiet x

Reactions: 6
Happy St Patrick’s Day you nusty lot! 🍀 Don’t we all look gorgeous in our shiny new hats?!

Quick question as I don’t have Astro turf or know anyone who does have it... so the dog poos and they bag it up and just spray the area with that stuff she got paid to promote? You don’t have to wash it first?! 🤢

Obviously one of them could just take the dog out first thing for a “poo walk” which is what we do and then they get a proper run later. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh God, the waffle maker is back. Along with the slimy ham and plastic cheese :sick:

That story in the garden centre, Jamie saying to Ronnie "Go on son, go back for the other jug" is absolutely disgusting. Completely disrespectful to women and such an inappropriate thing to say to a small child :mad:

On a different note, happy St Patrick's day to all the Irish Tattlers. Love out little leprechaun hearts ☘☘☘
It's extremely disrespectful what JDog said especially in light of what's going on at the moment. #educateyoursons
Not sure these 2 cockwombles are going to be able to do this!

Reactions: 32
Happy St Patrick’s Day you nusty lot! 🍀 Don’t we all look gorgeous in our shiny new hats?!

Quick question as I don’t have Astro turf or know anyone who does have it... so the dog poos and they bag it up and just spray the area with that stuff she got paid to promote? You don’t have to wash it first?! 🤢

Obviously one of them could just take the dog out first thing for a “poo walk” which is what we do and then they get a proper run later. 🤷‍♀️

I wondered this too? Couldn’t you just hose it down? Is there a special cleaner you’re meant to use on turf?

Reactions: 2
It's extremely disrespectful what JDog said especially in light of what's going on at the moment. #educateyoursons
Not sure these 2 cockwombles are going to be able to do this!
eurgh Jamie’s disgusting perverted comment, he looks and sounds the type that would grope a woman on a night out, dirty skanky bastard

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I reckon they’ve been paid to stay quiet x
I'm not paid to stay quiet,but I'm open to offers 🤭
Seriously,alot of people stay quiet because they don't know about her success.Her circle of friends was always tight and very few other people care enough,and of course they don't know about Tattle.

Of course you do because you are a responsible dog owner.Soph listen up,feed him at a regular time and learn his habit.I've had 3 together and they would all tit to order! It's not hard Soph.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Both of my children were always pushchair nappers. I’ve always been an advocate for it - they actually do this in Nordic countries - children wrapped up and asleep outside in their pushchair in the snow etc. the fresh air is good for them. research suggests it’s a deeper sleep. Etc etc.
My two were such good pushchair nappers that actually all they needed was to be put in the pushchair and they would instantly fall asleep. I’d have them by the back door so I could see them the whole time. Rain or shine. Or even snow. Dressed appropriately etc. Both outgrew it. My 2 year old now prefers to nap on the sofa after he’s had his lunch. Takes himself to the sofa. Lies down. Falls asleep. Not so great at night.
Anyway. The reason I say all this is because Hinch never has. Never has explained, expressed an opinion on a particular parenting style, shared difficulties beyond describing Ronnie as a naughty.
when we share why we do things it makes us relatable. It makes us human.
At the end of the day she’s a cleaning account so she doesn’t have to share all this. But when she puts Ronnie front and centre she opens herself up to this.

Reactions: 21
‘lunch, quick and easy’ well it isn’t easy is it because you’ve had to take the waffle maker out the cupboard, warm it up, put your ingredients in separate bowls, record the video, bribe your child to interact with you, edit the video. Just make a bleeping sandwich!
Its easy when you have no job and all the time in the world like them two!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.