Mrs Hinch #352 Mummaz day happened, wedding photos galore, fish still missing and phone in draw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6CC65958-9FE4-4F12-AF5B-17C60CA3CC6E.png
77F1754B-93B4-4F96-A8A7-D163FE732B8C.png
So this Cot company was advertised to me on my ig stories. So I clicked on it just to see how much the cots are. Almost identical to what grinch got for CC2 and roughly 200/300 quid cheaper. 😆 however I edited this one so it had; a mattress, a rocking mechanism, without a side part 🤷🏽‍♀️ And could convert in a bed up until the age of ten.
the woman is so stupid she’d rather just spend a heap of money on a cot that’s going to last at best 2/3 years and at worst until CC2 is two.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Going back to those Maldive highlights is actually so so cringe!! The word 'Hinch' or 'hinchers' is in every post. The one of 'Mr & Mrs Hinch' on 'hinchmoon'....so disrespectful to Jamie to just change his surname! She's such a dose.

Reactions: 4
All I've caught of her the last few days is bloody Jaymeh, he's hideous isn't he. Thinks he's flamin jack the hilarious lad. No you aren't, you're a dick!!

Surely people don't follow her to see his ugly mug all the time

Reactions: 13
Exa
Absolutely, you are so right in everything you say, she makes out anxiety, depression and similar conditions are easily fixed with a cool bath, lighting candles or cleaning and doesn’t seem to realise how complex these conditions can be
Exactly!!! A lot of people with depression find it difficult to get out of bed let alone clean. Then if you have anxiety on top of that, it makes you feel ten times worse! The woman has no clue.

Reactions: 6
Doesn't she get bored of being so lazy?

I couldn't cope with her colourless, mundane and predictable 'life'.

Reactions: 5
So iistened to the podcast..shoot me now. Made me laugh when she said that one of the other girls was miming yawning when jamie was doing Hinchs training..Hinch then shrieks it meant you talk a lot...nah mate it means boring..he's boring

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Glad to see I’ve missed absolutely nothing after being too busy to check in this morning. Dog poo has been sprayed. That’s her cleaning done for the day. Although I reckon we are due a wash load.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There's alot of new members on tattle these past 24 hrs 😂 says alot really doesn't it 🤡

Happy St Patricks day to any Irish tattlers on here anyhoo. I bloody love the Irish ☘

I think what we can work out from this and what we already know is that she was the office tart, he the office slime ball panting after anything with a pulse and hey presto; the Hinches were born!
Defo wasn't his first time in the cupboard aswell, before hinch. He's just borky as 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So tempted to write “when it ended” in her little question box on fave part of podcast however then she’d think I listened to it

• Haha
No, she had nothing to do with them holding the competition, or them cocking it up, so don’t see the point in adding it to the wiki
100% agree. It’s not her fault. It’s the company’s fault. Hinchers are really really nasty.

Reactions: 2
Glad to see I’ve missed absolutely nothing after being too busy to check in this morning. Dog poo has been sprayed. That’s her cleaning done for the day. Although I reckon we are due a wash load.
I was dying to post
“ perhaps if you took your dog for regular walks he could tit somewhere else instead of on your raised flower beds/ paid for not paid for plastic grass”
But I just thought 💭 it instead 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 486363View attachment 486364So this Cot company was advertised to me on my ig stories. So I clicked on it just to see how much the cots are. Almost identical to what grinch got for CC2 and roughly 200/300 quid cheaper. 😆 however I edited this one so it had; a mattress, a rocking mechanism, without a side part 🤷🏽‍♀️ And could convert in a bed up until the age of ten.
the woman is so stupid she’d rather just spend a heap of money on a cot that’s going to last at best 2/3 years and at worst until CC2 is two.
Love this, not so much the price, but so practical😊

Reactions: 3
Brief lunchbreak to say welcome new Tattlers!!! Glad to see so many people are waking up!! It looks like I've missed absolutely nothing. At least there's nothing too controversial about having a kick about in the back garden. And Henners is getting a bit of exercise for once! 👍🏻

And happy St Patricks day! I'm loving our avatar hats 😆💚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was dying to post
“ perhaps if you took your dog for regular walks he could tit somewhere else instead of on your raised flower beds/ paid for not paid for plastic grass”
If ya don’t like it don’t look eh xxx

• Haha
I was dying to post
My partner works an average 10 hour days and still walks our dog twice a day, they have no excuses apart from laziness😏

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 486363View attachment 486364So this Cot company was advertised to me on my ig stories. So I clicked on it just to see how much the cots are. Almost identical to what grinch got for CC2 and roughly 200/300 quid cheaper. 😆 however I edited this one so it had; a mattress, a rocking mechanism, without a side part 🤷🏽‍♀️ And could convert in a bed up until the age of ten.
this cot is a death trap. Look at those curved edges and gaps when it’s “attached” to the bed... but then again after the big fat gypsy wedding MDF carriage THING that Ronnie was sleeping in until a few months ago I’m not that shocked.

Reactions: 9
Anyone help with the thread number for the video of the bunny ears being reversed. Basically Hinch showed a montage of Ronnie putting on some bunny ears, innocent enough, except he had actually taken them off but she reversed the video pretending he’d put them on himself, shameless mother. No shame if he can’t do something, just don’t pretend he can🙄🙄🙄
It's the spring highlights I believe it's the 11th one where there putting the eggs on the stupid twig tree

I was dying to post
It’s not hard is it? Take the dog and Ronnie for a little walk. Bloody hell I don’t know how she endures it. My two go crazy if they aren’t running around. The way she lingers at the back door. Won’t go outside though will she. Urhhh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.