Mrs Hinch #352 Mummaz day happened, wedding photos galore, fish still missing and phone in draw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been lurking on the Harry and Meghan threads, and I just need to announce that Hinch and Inch have 350 something, and Prince Harry and Meghan only have 75. This isn’t because Hinch is *better,*, it’s because there’s just a lot to talk about 🤣

I will say that in radio video posted, she looked FAB- so much more natural! Nice and healthy and actually glowing, not filtered to look like a Barbie! Henry on the other hand needed a brush through 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Having been down the rabbit hole of Prince Eric and the mermaid since the bitchfest, I've mainly avoided little miss boring.
Pop back in to see we have been treated to the big nursery reveal and a trip to the garden centre. Groundhog day 23007.
As for that little boy reaching up to allegedly twiddle with a statues nips, did they not consider it might fall on him, and why is he dressed like a member of East17 ?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I refuse to add to her listener numbers by listening to that podcast, and because I wouldn't do that to my ear holes, but can someone tell me what was so funny about it? Seeing as all the messages she's screenshot mention about laughing so much.....was it funny? Really? I can't imagine anything they say being remotely funny?
I get the feeling a lot of her crazy hinch army are that obsessed they’d say it was hilarious omgg can’t stop laughing you’re sooooo funny brighten up my day sooo much!!! if all she said was her own name and then bye

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Very very Middleton to the chat, but how different does she look this morning. None of that filter tit and make up that makes her look like a gaunt clown.
You look so much better au naturale Sopha, get rid of the nasty filters. People wouldn't take the piss as much. Stop trying to be someone you are not.

View attachment 485768
This and the one of her at the sandpit on the pier are the real her. We joke that she looks like different people all the time but it’s so true when she absolutely filters the crap out of everything and herself. This bears no resemblance to “gaunt, ill” Sophie that she wheels out all the time. The same as how gifted Lapland her looked totally different. Bizarre behaviour. It’s completely unrealistic. Her filtering and manipulating videos of her son. And the reason she didn’t like Jay from The Inbetweeners not falling for her immediately, because it doesn’t fit her princess fairy tale. bleeping get in that bloody bin! 🤬

Reactions: 10
Hinch turning up at SS wedding in a full on wedding dress ‘Guyssssch I’m renewing my vows today,at my best friend’s wedding, can you believe it?!’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Jamie behind her biting his nails and acting all coy and nervous made my fanny shrivel up
If the actual podcast is as scripted and stilted as the trailer was it’ll be unlistenable.
Oh my good god that nail bite bloody weird move off janine what an absolute cringe ball. Him sitting behind like a mimicking annoying child. “Snippets” “All-The-Best”
I just do not get what it is with them. Like what’s the bag? So she used to surface clean... she’s gone to a few labs whiffed a few products... so what?? Please let the next big thing for her to be panto villain next Christmas - no acting required!
Of course. Can’t have Stacey being the only one having a wedding this year.
I’m so done with her ‘anxiety’ thing it’s so insulting. As someone with pretty serve anxiety/ocd/depression,to the point I was hospitalised last week because of it, I’m so done with her acting like it’s just ‘a nervous tummy’🙄🙄 No it’s crippling even life altering actually, I’m not able to function day to day due to it and wanking off a tap isn’t going to make it go away😒😒In fact the whole reason I got into the wild Hintch of the west was a friend recommended her as she ‘writes lists and cleans like you’....pull the other one 🙄🙄 We are nothing alike!! She doesn’t actually clean, lists are for fun, she has a home, family and money- I don’t. What really pushed me here as well is when she had roobadoo her and Jamie’s parenting reminds me so much of my own childhood and it’s horrible 🤮 my parents were very similar to jammer and Inch and let me tell you it wasn’t a very happy childhood 😒😒 anyway the anxiety for views- she really thinks she’s doing something doesn’t she?! I can’t stop writing lists to the point of telling myself to remember to sit down for five minutes and if I don’t write lists I get very manic so to see her sit down with a ten pack of highlighters to draw little minkys and a list she might complete in a month boils my tits 🤬🤬 BUT I’m not here to harp on about lists 😅 I can’t post pictures of myself,can barely look in the mirror, have gone weeks not being able to leave the house and all I see day in day out is these ‘influenzar’(yea I know cause they’re a virus😚) talking about “oh guys my tummy is doing flips I’m so nervous...to do a photo shoot tomorrow” yeah that’s regular nerves that everyone has especially something they’re passionate about like a photo shoot 🙄🙄Anyway I’m ranting but my point is- just because you get nervous about something you’ve put effort into or a task you have to do like go on the radio/public speak, those good healthy nerves that remind you you’re alive :) There is no ‘this is exactly what anxiety is’ but those suffering it will know it’s different than just being nervous in your tummy😬
Nerves/to be nervous does not equal an anxiety disorder same as feeling sad some days doesn’t mean you’ve major depression-I think a lot of people forgot that in today’s world tbh 😒 They love labelling themselves as well as their bassskettz
Absolutely, you are so right in everything you say, she makes out anxiety, depression and similar conditions are easily fixed with a cool bath, lighting candles or cleaning and doesn’t seem to realise how complex these conditions can be

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Let me tell you what’s disgusting, they will have been paid to do that comic relief ad. And that’s why I have to despise these special fundraising days, run by idiots who use your money to advertise in this way. There are many celebs who would do it for free but not the hinches. They processed the pay for the hosts of the comic relief/red nose day night. None of them were willing to work for free for one night apart from one. Disgusting!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Observation of the day... heartfm have never had so many comments about one “guest” ever? She sure pulls a crowd does our Zoph... I honestly think it would hurt her more if no one commented cause we all know she loves the attention and drama!!! Let the shoppers kiss her ass!! It’s totally Sickening to see the sheep call out trolls by actually being bigger Trolls themselves It’s a complete circus.
It most definitely is a circus and she's the ring master!

Reactions: 7
Just seen inches stories, and there's loads of reposts from the sheep bragging how good the podcast is. Either he is just as narcissistic as her, or Soph is on his instagram page! There is no need to have that much validation over and over again!

Having been down the rabbit hole of Prince Eric and the mermaid since the bitchfest, I've mainly avoided little miss boring.
Pop back in to see we have been treated to the big nursery reveal and a trip to the garden centre. Groundhog day 23007.
As for that little boy reaching up to allegedly twiddle with a statues nips, did they not consider it might fall on him, and why is he dressed like a member of East17 ?
East 17 !!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"I did my b

Renew vows because Sophie always has to have something happening In her life to feel valid and use as content. Her marriage is nothing but one big show - in the end her relationship will suffer for it because it's all so fake and contrived. These factors don't make for a happy life no matter what act they play for Instagram.
Lockdown has really exposed these snake oil charlatans. Such a vapid shallow manipulative existence! Not for love or money no thanks. She will never be happy! Always wanting that little bit more. Blurgh 🤑🤑

Reactions: 9
Why does she always make subtle hints about having anxiety. Making out she doesn’t know what it is and she just feels funny and like she’s being punched in the chest. Fishing for sympathy all the time. If she really had anxiety like she claims then she would have had this feeling time and time again, so why does she pretend like she has no idea what’s going. SS does this too and it really irritates me. I think she’s mistaking anxiety for feelings of guilt and worry that she’s going to be caught out.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She feels like she has anxiety and that feeling as she’s constantly spouting lies she cannot keep up with. A fake life. She lies and lies and can’t deal with the fact people can see through it. She has a complex and anxiety because of that. Because she is fake.

Reactions: 22
Absolutely, you are so right in everything you say, she makes out anxiety, depression and similar conditions are easily fixed with a cool bath, lighting candles or cleaning and doesn’t seem to realise how complex these conditions can be
She's just probably read all the comments on heart radios instagram and tattle, and is panicking that her shelf life is up, and many people are waking up to who she is. She isn't anxiety riddled, she's just worried about her career and fame, hence the over kill of reposting lick arse comments on inches instagram, needs her ego boosted!
I've have been dealing with my 13 year old having a full blown anxiety attack yesterday, because we have all come down with covid symptoms. She knows if I was to catch covid, it would more than likely kill me due to the severity of my health problems, hence the anxiety attack. It was frightening to see her like that, my husband and I spent over an hour trying to calm her down. Thankfully this morning we have all received negative results!
Im sick of these influencers playing the mental health card, and throwing Caroline Flacks name around when called out on their behaviour.
If my job caused me this much stress and anxiety, then the first thing I would do is look for another job!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If you want a laugh check out easigrass latest post with the winner announced. Everyone is moaning its a scam, the winner is a home account followed by Hinch🙄🙄 and they didn't even follow the rules correctly but still won. Eveytime Hinch is involved its a blooming circus🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Exactly this! This is why I NEVER comment or like anything Hinch related good or bad on social media. I come here and have my vent. I made that mistake very early on before I had really found this place and when I was at the point of utter frustration with her. I had no idea how crazy her army could be.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s of course different for everyone but as someone with a diagnosed anxiety disorder, the physical anxiety will feel like this, dread, stomach rolling, shaking, sensitivity to noise, chest tightening just as examples. Cleaning my kitchen won’t touch it. Here’s the kicker, it can turn up at any time, I could be having a great day. It’s not situational to being called out for being a shyster. That is all 😒 that’s not even including the mental torture obviously

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If you want a laugh check out easigrass latest post with the winner announced. Everyone is moaning its a scam, the winner is a home account followed by Hinch🙄🙄 and they didn't even follow the rules correctly but still won. Eveytime Hinch is involved its a blooming circus🤣🤣🤣
Roll up roll up shoppers🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.