Mrs Hinch #352 Mummaz day happened, wedding photos galore, fish still missing and phone in draw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch turning up at SS wedding in a full on wedding dress ‘Guyssssch I’m renewing my vows today,at my best friend’s wedding, can you believe it?!’
She is the sort of “friend” that would get engaged at a friends wedding or announce a pregnancy

Reactions: 18
Best quote on the Easigrass Instagram page from a presumable Hincher, " I'm not trolling I'm giving my opinion " 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Predictions for today? Podcast gushing; covert advertising of her Tesco tat; pre record of walking up their drive way or playing in the garden; latest beige purchase showing off. All with several hours spread between them to give the impression she’s done something.

Reactions: 15
If you want a laugh check out easigrass latest post with the winner announced. Everyone is moaning its a scam, the winner is a home account followed by Hinch🙄🙄 and they didn't even follow the rules correctly but still won. Eveytime Hinch is involved its a blooming circus🤣🤣🤣
I did a post about this last night on here but it seems to have been 🤔 Anyway my thoughts were that it just seems that anything that Hinch gets involved in always ends up being aggro. All these people losing their tit on their over the validity of the competition winner of ‘Mrs Hinch’s Grass’ and it being some kind of fix! Whatever has happened this company are now running it again after calls that it should’ve been done on a live or something to prove the winner was legitimate 🙄
Honestly I’m sure this company are regretting the link with her now as it’s only her association that had all the mad sheep flocking over there chomping at the bit to get the same grass as their leader!

Attachments

Just reading the easigrass comments. Nearly 200 people claiming the draw was fixed and not happy at who won.
When will these companies learn that getting into bed with Hinch is more trouble than it's worth. They may gain a few thousand followers but they now have to deal with the tit generated by her fans 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Predictions for today? Podcast gushing; covert advertising of her Tesco tat; pre record of walking up their drive way or playing in the garden; latest beige purchase showing off. All with several hours spread between them to give the impression she’s done something.
A poem stolen from google with ‘be kind!’ At the end, a couple of swipe ups, a photo of the backs of ‘ron & hen’ in the garden & quite possibly some screenshots of her sheep licking her ass! Atv!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Really pisses me off in the garden centre touching everything and sitting on the bench etc I try not to take my kids on shops atm but if I have too they know not to touch things as its been nearly a year. With my youngest I put her in the pushchair to stop her as she's only little but they all know not to touch now. Especially since kids prob have fingers in mouth.

I've been trying to have a break from here and Hinch but after listening to Heart yesterday and looking at their Instagram page afterwards, it concerns me how The Hinchers were acting towards anyone that dared question her unsafe practices or just generally had basic questions about her.
Her whole fandom is toxic. Any questions and you're immediately called troll.
Surely as an influencer she should be taking responsibility for anything that she shows.
Lastly, her passive aggressive posts yesterday were so unprofessional. Yes she's just a person but she is also a business albeit not a very professional one.

Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm so glad to have found this page! Thanks hinchers for your ads 😆
I'll probably be lurking but it's like everything I've thought people here are articulating.
The hinchers I feel a bit sorry for, they want her to be their friend and in many cases have convinced themselves of it so go to crazy lengths. In reality Mrs hinch is a fame hungry woman projecting a faux image to manipulate the very susceptible and sell them junk. They've bought all her books and hitched themselves to this toxic brand so carry on rather than admit the truth that they've fallen for a saleswoman. Hinch herself has no credibility as she actively encourages this toxic cult behaviour.

Reactions: 47
I'll probably be lurking but it's like everything I've thought people here are articulating.
The hinchers I feel a bit sorry for, they want her to be their friend and in many cases have convinced themselves of it so go to crazy lengths. In reality Mrs hinch is a fame hungry woman projecting a faux image to manipulate the very susceptible and sell them junk. They've bought all her books and hitched themselves to this toxic brand so carry on rather than admit the truth that they've fallen for a saleswoman. Hinch herself has no credibility as she actively encourages this toxic cult behaviour.
Welcome! We’re actually very nice around here 😉

Reactions: 10
Just reading the easigrass comments. Nearly 200 people claiming the draw was fixed and not happy at who won.
When will these companies learn that getting into bed with Hinch is more trouble than it's worth. They may gain a few thousand followers but they now have to deal with the tit generated by her fans 🤦‍♀️
Probably the worst comment for me was someone saying the woman that won couldn’t afford a house/decor like that because she’s an NHS Nurse!!! Some very bitter sheep out there!

Really pisses me off in the garden centre touching everything and sitting on the bench etc I try not to take my kids on shops atm but if I have too they know not to touch things as its been nearly a year. With my youngest I put her in the pushchair to stop her as she's only little but they all know not to touch now. Especially since kids prob have fingers in mouth.
The one time I had to take my stepson to Tesco during the pandemic, every time he touched something, out came my hand sanitiser! Safe to say he quickly stopped touching things when he got pissed off with me 😂

Reactions: 9
Welcome! You have found your people 🤣🙌🏻

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20210317-083641_Instagram~2.jpg

The huns are absolutely LIVID about this AstroTurf competition and apparently Hinchy invented plastic garden substitutes.

Also MH 'doesnt agree with people taking advantage'? I think she's made a bloody career out of it pet!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She can't even have a fake bout of anxiety without advertising something.
Says it all really doesn't it 🙄

I honestly think her time is coming to an end. Tesco aren't promoting her products, she's dropping followers. I'd be interested to see what the real listening figures are for her podcast. Nowhere near the 4 million followers she's supposed to have...

She should just cash in now and close her Instagram account. Protect the son she already have and the one that's on the way. Neither of them have asked for this. They didn't choose to be thrown in the public eye. But her and Inch have been chasing fame all their adult lives. Now she finally has it, all she does is complain about it. She should have known any kind of fame comes with criticism. She even did it herself to Tulisa.
Makes me laugh how she’s anxious, so films, edits and captions a load of stories cleaning her already clean kitchen ‘cos it helps guys’..... ok then.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she always make subtle hints about having anxiety. Making out she doesn’t know what it is and she just feels funny and like she’s being punched in the chest. Fishing for sympathy all the time. If she really had anxiety like she claims then she would have had this feeling time and time again, so why does she pretend like she has no idea what’s going. SS does this too and it really irritates me. I think she’s mistaking anxiety for feelings of guilt and worry that she’s going to be caught out.
That’s what really annoys me. Acts like she is oblivious and has no idea what’s going on. Didn’t she say in her book she was diagnosed with anxiety and put on anti depressants? And there was a story where she organised her medication box and there was a box of sertraline in there, so I do believe she has some sort of anxiety related condition and she must know full well what the symptoms are!

View attachment 486059
The huns are absolutely LIVID about this AstroTurf competition and apparently Hinchy invented plastic garden substitutes.

Also MH 'doesnt agree with people taking advantage'? I think she's made a bloody career out of it pet!
I don’t get why they think the winner did not follow the rules?

Reactions: 5
I have just read the comments,
another tit show left by the Soph.🤦

They are savage on that easigrass post .

And they have the nerve to call us trolls ! 🤔

If you want a laugh check out easigrass latest post with the winner announced. Everyone is moaning its a scam, the winner is a home account followed by Hinch🙄🙄 and they didn't even follow the rules correctly but still won. Eveytime Hinch is involved its a blooming circus🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Jamie in that Comic Relief apron.

Also when they were in the garden centre and Ronnie touches the statue and Vest Gnome tells him to go back for the other jug. That's so inappropriate 😡.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.