Mrs Hinch #352 Mummaz day happened, wedding photos galore, fish still missing and phone in draw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just about to comment on her tesco tat, for someone with 4mil followers you’d expect alot of tagged photos of her peasants showing it off but there’s not many at all. Unless i’m not seeing correctly, i mean i have just been rinsing my eyes with bleach after seeing inches nips.
It was the same with the lounge wear from a year back too. Almost no tagged photos at all. What gives? Was is that bad people were embarrassed to have spent money on it?

Reactions: 11
Very very Middleton to the chat, but how different does she look this morning. None of that filter tit and make up that makes her look like a gaunt clown.
You look so much better au naturale Sopha, get rid of the nasty filters. People wouldn't take the piss as much. Stop trying to be someone you are not.

Screenshot_20210316-224103_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Very very Middleton to the chat, but how different does she look this morning. None of that filter tit that makes her look like a gaunt clown.
You look so much better au naturale Sopha, get rid of the nasty filters. People wouldn't take the piss as much. Stop trying to be someone you are not.

View attachment 485768
I agree. She looks lovely here. Healthy and normal. Someone I would have a chat with at the supermarket. She is a pretty lady. I do feel sad that sometimes it seems she can’t see this herself

Reactions: 63
These threads are going faster than the fish did down the toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
"a source says..." was the source Sophie with her best posh voice on
What a load of shite
Is this a version of the “fat friend” who you invite to be bridesmaid to make you look good? Only it’s not a fat friend it’s your well wannabee friend who makes you look like a proper professional grammer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like she should just stop doing interviews. The tit storm in the comment sections of the Heart posts 🙈 Wow!! It says something about someone when they can cause such controversy doesn't it!

Reactions: 15
Don’t care what she calls me for it.

STOP 👏🏻 PUTTING 👏🏻 SHITE 👏🏻 IN 👏🏻 COTS 👏🏻

That fuzzy knitted thing is a massive suffocation risk. Thought we’d ironed that one out with Ronnie’s cot bumpers but no:cautious: Second baby, Soph. You ain’t ‘just learning’ this time. You’re just ignorant.
I follow a influencer from US. And she sadly lost her 4 month old baby to SIDS. She recently had another baby and the amount of research her has done about the cot, especially the mattress is unreal. She has nothing in that cot bar the sheet over mattress and a special sleep suit on the baby. Nothing else at all. Unlike Sopha. Maybe she needs to take a look at this acount for tips and to actually understand why it is so important to not fill cot with crap.

Reactions: 11
I just had a little listen. bleeping hell! I could only manage 2 mins. It’s so scripted and not at all natural!
Also, Romford isn’t London!!!!!!!! Yes, it’s a London borough, but you’re going on like your office had an EC1 postcode 😡
So irritating when she says that, Romford is ESSEX barking is the beginning of essex! I am from Canning town east London originally and whenever she says London it quite clearly IS NOT

Reactions: 7
The irony of one of the biggest bully’s posting a song about people being bullied. 🤮🙄
When I was a teen that song got me through one of the most difficult times of my life and her playing it brought back memories of that time of my life obviously she’s not to blame for those memories but she reminds me of some of those bullies at my school.

Reactions: 8
I agree. She looks lovely here. Healthy and normal. Someone I would have a chat with at the supermarket. She is a pretty lady. I do feel sad that sometimes it seems she can’t see this herself
Definitely had issues there. Maybe she was told she wasn’t beautiful growing up by ma baker who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Maybe from the latest stories just seen maybe she wants a break, listen to her inch.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She really cleaning her kitchen to a tune about school shootings yeah?
Classy.
I thought the same. So inappropriate. Then I looked at the lyrics again, and I bet this woman doesn’t even realize what it’s about!! She probably thinks it’s about getting famous (not realizing it’s notoriety for a mass murder). FFS.

Reactions: 6
I hope your doing ok x i agree. And certainly would not be shopping, during a pandemic, while pregnant, and letting my toddler run round touching all sorts, while laughing and filming. I would be at home, in my safe space. She really does take the piss out of us genuine sufferers. I can somtimes leave the house when anxious, but i am very subdued and focused soley on the task in hand... And i would not find anything funny!!! FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!!! She infuriates me!!
Thank you and same to you each day at a time :) When I read my comment back I was thinking jeez I’m such a whinge bag 😂😂but I feel really comfortable on this thread with all you fish fiends and crunky snack munchers and I feel I can be more open, so while I’m now cringing I posted so much about myself I’m thankful for having a space to do so :) so I’m fank you guyzzz I’m just learning you lovely people ❤
*plays a video of myself in reverse*

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.