Mrs Hinch #352 Mummaz day happened, wedding photos galore, fish still missing and phone in draw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Predictions for today? Podcast gushing; covert advertising of her Tesco tat; pre record of walking up their drive way or playing in the garden; latest beige purchase showing off. All with several hours spread between them to give the impression she’s done something.
And lots of #bekond as the Caroline Flack documentary is on tonight😔

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I feel like she is going to give Ronnie a complex from her own stick up her arse mentality. Instead of responding to his curiosity about the statue kindly she just laughs at him and draws attention to him, it’s so mean

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I did a post about this last night on here but it seems to have been 🤔 Anyway my thoughts were that it just seems that anything that Hinch gets involved in always ends up being aggro. All these people losing their tit on their over the validity of the competition winner of ‘Mrs Hinch’s Grass’ and it being some kind of fix! Whatever has happened this company are now running it again after calls that it should’ve been done on a live or something to prove the winner was legitimate 🙄
Honestly I’m sure this company are regretting the link with her now as it’s only her association that had all the mad sheep flocking over there chomping at the bit to get the same grass as their leader!
Exactly, apparently the winner didn’t like the post which was a basic requirement of entry, so even if it wasn’t a fix, she shouldn’t have won🙄

Just reading the easigrass comments. Nearly 200 people claiming the draw was fixed and not happy at who won.
When will these companies learn that getting into bed with Hinch is more trouble than it's worth. They may gain a few thousand followers but they now have to deal with the tit generated by her fans 🤦‍♀️
Plus they are drawing another winner so it’s costing them twice as much😂😂

That’s what really annoys me. Acts like she is oblivious and has no idea what’s going on. Didn’t she say in her book she was diagnosed with anxiety and put on anti depressants? And there was a story where she organised her medication box and there was a box of sertraline in there, so I do believe she has some sort of anxiety related condition and she must know full well what the symptoms are!

I don’t get why they think the winner did not follow the rules?
Apparently a basic requirement of the competition was to like the competition post, this woman didn’t.😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I gave this a one star review and it hasn’t shown up. Can podcasters choose which reviews to publish the same way website hosts can? I can’t imagine those two “celebrity parents” allowing the negative reviews to be visible if they can prevent that from happening.
Anyone else reviewed?

4BC8FFCE-5AAB-4FFD-A3C4-710B250D84AF.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Confused as to why everyone is saying that the new baby won't be in the cot until it's six months old. Admittedly I did have my son a very long time ago but he came home from hospital at 3 days old and went straight into his cot. Where else are you supposed to put them?
We had 5 weeks in the moses basket then into the cot as well for our first 3 kids. But kept the last little one in a cradle beside us for 6 months though as we couldn't face moving him out!

Reactions: 2
Jamie in that Comic Relief apron.

Also when they were in the garden centre and Ronnie touches the statue and Vest Gnome tells him to go back for the other jug. That's so inappropriate 😡.
I missed this the first time, but I just listened again and he did make a joke about 'going for the other jug'! OMG this man is disgusting and I can't believe she posted that. 😳🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“A source said” lol... hopefully it’s BS. Why would stace want her as a bridesmaid when they barely know each other?!
If OK mag are covering it, one of their stipulations are that a certain percentage of guests are “celebrities”. I recall Katie Price mentioning this in an autobiography after her first wedding.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 486059
The huns are absolutely LIVID about this AstroTurf competition and apparently Hinchy invented plastic garden substitutes.

Also MH 'doesnt agree with people taking advantage'? I think she's made a bloody career out of it pet!
We definitely meed to use the word meed at every opportunity! 😂😂 and as for Hinch not agreeing with people being taken advantage of? She's got an honours degree in it! Bloody hell fire! 😂

I follow a influencer from US. And she sadly lost her 4 month old baby to SIDS. She recently had another baby and the amount of research her has done about the cot, especially the mattress is unreal. She has nothing in that cot bar the sheet over mattress and a special sleep suit on the baby. Nothing else at all. Unlike Sopha. Maybe she needs to take a look at this acount for tips and to actually understand why it is so important to not fill cot with crap.
It’s probably just for decoration and isn’t put in the cot when the baby goes in it, that said other dingbats will copy her and leave it in the cot 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Find it funny that she's working with a charity after we've pointed out for months she hasn't done any for ages.

Reactions: 4
Exactly, apparently the winner didn’t like the post which was a basic requirement of entry, so even if it wasn’t a fix, she shouldn’t have won🙄

Plus they are drawing another winner so it’s costing them twice as much😂😂

Apparently a basic requirement of the competition was to like the competition post, this woman didn’t.😳
Ive just had a nose, and I feel sorry for the winner. She’s had to block people because they’re messaging her. God hinch has really twisted the definition of the Word troll

Reactions: 16
Ive just had a nose, and I feel sorry for the winner. She’s had to block people because they’re messaging her. God hinch has really twisted the definition of the Word troll
Oh bless her that’s not fair, but Hinch wont bat an eyelid a nd walk away into the sunset 🌇

🤦🏻‍♀️ This is why I change my mind quickly if I find myself feeling sorry for them 😂
Me too they’re like rabid dogs😳

Reactions: 5
Soooooo what's the bet that she's had the worse night sleep cos her mind wouldn't switch off, she's feeling very heavy today, another pity party til 2pm, some god awful meal prep then she'll shine the sink and it'll be goodnight. BoooooorrriiNNNgggGggG

• Haha
She feels like she has anxiety and that feeling as she’s constantly spouting lies she cannot keep up with. A fake life. She lies and lies and can’t deal with the fact people can see through it. She has a complex and anxiety because of that. Because she is fake.
That’s why they do the little videos as ‘puff’ they disappear.... so all the shite they spout and pre records are gone and their sheep are too thick to either notice the inconsistency of what they have posted or the blatant lies they tell
As for Hinch being a bridesmaid I can see it happening after all they both work for the same company and it’s all about the money money money at the end of the day $$$$$$$$$$

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.