Mrs Hinch #352 Mummaz day happened, wedding photos galore, fish still missing and phone in draw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So watched her stories. Not moved either way by the look or cost of the cot, she can afford it. I would expect it to arrive in one piece for £1k though! Still keeps the biggest boy busy for an hour or so I guess.

Reactions: 10
I’m so confused why she’s bought the new baby a cot
Ronnie is nearly 2, by the time the baby is ready to go in the cot in 7 months or so Ronnie will be more than ready to go into a toddler bed - why buy another cot?! What’s she gonna do with the first one?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s going to keep it in the furniture “corner” of the loft!

Who put 50p in the head? She’s getting a bit trappy lately. I like it. The more she bites back, the more chance she has of letting her halo slip. All the vest babes!!!
Think her mum called and told her “Soph, it’s time” 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I found tattle yesterday when I was Googling Aaron chalmers🤣 that thread didn’t disappoint but this thread has literally had me in stitches, I’ve not liked hinch for a while now. Just follow he to be nebby really. After reading the wiki, I mean wow! How she gets away with the stuff is beyond me. I’ve found my people!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Oh blimey it’s all kicking off now on the Easigrass insta page after the competition winner of ‘Mrs Hinches’ grass has been announced. All the crazy Hinchers desperate to get ‘her grass’ fuuuuuumin’ claiming it’s a fix. I’m sure these companies must regret getting involved with Hinch as trouble always seems to follow..... 🙄
Has my post been deleted?

Reactions: 1
Ahhh honestly the way the talk to that boy!

‘what you doing?!’ And she’s cackling at him again. Poor boy doesn’t know what he’s done wrong. Which is nothing!
He’s an innocent child, he knows nothing about nipples! Talk to him properly FFS! He’s going to be so confused going to nursery when the teacher doesn’t cackle in his face & actually talks to him properly & is kind.

The nursery looks tit. And the wheel is still missing off the crappy light shade so it’s an old pic! The baby is here guyzzzzz, mark my words-bingo on SS being preggers and the day she announces it baby grinch 2 makes a sudden appearance!
Stacey has a little more grace than the Hinch I'd say. She would leave it a week to let them have it I reckon

Reactions: 5
I’m so confused why she’s bought the new baby a cot
Ronnie is nearly 2, by the time the baby is ready to go in the cot in 7 months or so Ronnie will be more than ready to go into a toddler bed - why buy another cot?! What’s she gonna do with the first one?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Thought the same. But obvs Ron's cot doesn't go with her new colour scheme guyzzz!
She would rather waste money and be "on trend"

Reactions: 1
And right on cue she’s playing the anxiety card 🙄 how the hell are people so blind to the games this head repeatedly plays!
I wish someone would thump her, might wake her up!! 😡

And right on cue she’s playing the anxiety card 🙄 how the hell are people so blind to the games this head repeatedly plays!

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Ahhh honestly the way the talk to that boy!

‘what you doing?!’ And she’s cackling at him again. Poor boy doesn’t know what he’s done wrong. Which is nothing!
He’s an innocent child, he knows nothing about nipples! Talk to him properly FFS! He’s going to be so confused going to nursery when the teacher doesn’t cackle in his face & actually talks to him properly & is kind.

The nursery looks tit. And the wheel is still missing off the crappy light shade so it’s an old pic! The baby is here guyzzzzz, mark my words-bingo on SS being preggers and the day she announces it baby grinch 2 makes a sudden appearance!
I thought that nipple thing was very staged. Especially with how OTT Jamie reacts

Reactions: 6
I found tattle yesterday when I was Googling Aaron chalmers🤣 that thread didn’t disappoint but this thread has literally had me in stitches, I’ve not liked hinch for a while now. Just follow he to be nebby really. After reading the wiki, I mean wow! How she gets away with the stuff is beyond me. I’ve found my people!

"a source says..." was the source Sophie with her best posh voice on
What a load of shite
Interesting they didn't use the pic of her and SS lay on the floor giggling away not social distancing/ wearing masks whilst Hunch was likely pregnant 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Pit party, proper sulking isn't she. Can't take the slightest bit of criticism.
Cool bath for her then 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe Gleam has someone on staff to troll her as it’s the only way to get cleaning content out of her these days 👀

Pit party, proper sulking isn't she. Can't take the slightest bit of criticism.
Cool bath for her then 😴
It’s as predictable as the morning routine and twice as boring

• Haha
Reactions: 11

It's her winning hand everytime 🤦🏼‍♀️😫
I'm guessing it'll probably be a (sulky) day off tomorrow too 😴

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.