Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onecandream

Who’s getting ready for tomorrow morning when soph will be sat on the sofa and Ron will come round the corner into the lounge holding a mother’s day gift, with inch one inch behind him. Soph will squeal with excitement watching it all through her phone screen. All Ron will see is the back of her phone recording every single special occasion like always!!

Ready, set, action! Poor boy!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 176

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
Forgot my phone was linked to the Alexa. Started her stories and she blares out the kitchen speaker

Husband “stop watching that cunt!!!”

He hasn’t a clue who she is, but can’t stand her voice 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 124

asorA98

Hi everyone... so Iv been following Mrs hinch for a couple of years, bought a few things she advertised (nothing major, mainly cleaning products and her book 🤢) I found this site about a year ago and after a quick glance thought you were all just a bunch of nasty people 🤣. Anyway over the past couple of months Iv started to notice things I didn’t like, felt myself rolling my eyes when I was watching her stories so came back here a couple of weeks ago and have been reading every day and found myself agreeing with you all, the reversed video was the final straw. Couldn’t believe I had been blinded for so long! So I think what I’m trying to say is hi, I’m new here 😂 x

• Heart
Reactions: 113

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
Haven't commented here for a couple threads but seeing everything I am sick to the back teeth of the whole charade.
And since she hasn't read tattle since Jesus was a at school ill be sure to mention a few things
1. Janine what the fuck mate?! You're a vasectomy away from being in a lesbian relationship, get a job if you're that desperate to stay at home and watch your wife make money while she films you everyday doing a drag race tuck of your testicles and wear ridiculous bunny ears and stage set play moments with your son for the gram. Shave your damn face, get some clarins on those eye bags, wake the fuck up you sponging waster go sell FM or herbalife or summit (god knows you need it) But once the money runs out and your wife is a washed up has been and when you get rejected for strictly for the 5th time, when your son grows up to hate you, you'll soon wake up and wish you'd have done something sooner. 41 years old and what have you got to answer for?what have you done with your life? what have you got to show for it? not your insta hungry bird. .you mate. Grow a fucking pair and man up end of.

2. Ronnie young lad, we are sorry for you, sorry that you ended up with the parents you did that care more about money than you, that will replace any kind of true parenting by throwing 300 quid bouncy castles at you and taking it away the next day because they want fake grass,we're sorry that you're whole wee existence to date has been nothing but bullshit and yea you have some problems but when you're older and you understand who is responsible and why, we just hope you sue both those tits that raised you for every damn dime. We're sorry you grew up in a colourless world and didn't get to have the fun you wanted and we're sorry you were given a hoover instead of paint and paper, when the world finally exposes that mother of yours we hope you find happiness and comfort in school and grow confidence and become smart enough to see her for what she is, when you're much older and become the dad to your kids your parents never could be. We hope one day you find the dear old archives of tattle and see for yourself, sometimes you've got to be cruel to be kind. We're all behind you son.

3. Sophie,Sopha, Soph . . where do we even begin, I would spend every line here pointing out every single fuck up you have ever made, at one point you were actually a person and probably a likeable one, but sadly you sold out to money, you sold out your own identity, you've manipulated your man so much that meghan merkle is calling you for tips, and very sadly you've sold out your own son, the whole world is slowly beginning to see you for the narcissistic,money grabbing twat that you are, faking every moment of your life, breaking every rule being so insensitive to the world and people around you all the while you have the audacity to call troll on anyone who dare see through your bullshit you know, we all know that your insta career is ending every pinterest cleaning tip you've stolen and therfore you're cleaning isn't worth a fuck anymore same ol sink wank and pine of the bog, pre recording you're entire life, hiding extravagant purchases in a bid to seem relatable when one Google search of your companies house brand shows you have 2mil in the bank. Do the decent thing Soph and fuck off with your family and enjoy what you've earned, live off the interest and spend time with your son, because Lord knows that child is developmentally slow and you're so busy creating a fantasy to actually address it and when the day comes that he finds tattle and sees you for what you are you will regret faking every milestone when he looks at you with sincere sadness asking why his mother was never proud or was ashamed of him. and I hope that day comes to teach you a lesson of the fuckery you've created over these past couple years. When it all comes crashing which it will, you will love with regret that money came before family and truly being happy and all the fake grass, bouncy castles and fuck off Xmas postboxes aren't going to make the world of difference. You have cause more mental illnesses than healed, you've caused debt and destruction for people trying to keep up with you, Seek therapy FOR YOURSELF and for thr love of all things vetinary get that fucking dog on a diet! he won't live to see 10 I promise you that if you don't do something now, he can barely walk and his legs are banding under him, if we could report your for abuse knowing something would be done by gosh we would, but we waste breath when you lose your beloved pooch because of your own selfish interest, then such a lesson you'll learn and almost finally you best jump before you're pushed when you fuck up major one day and you will, when castlegreyskull or beigebungalow becomes a thing of the past and your desperate claw for content comes to nothing we hope you leave before that time comes, seek therapy, as you famously said 'go be with your beautiful family' Take your own advice Sopha before it's too late. And lastly where's the tamagotchi? and If tattle don't see the damn fish don't be surprised when a tattle calls all the pet stores near you to locate said fish and get info on its welfare cause hey, a pets a pet, so you best get recording those fish or find a damn good excuse as to why you've hidden them or the truth . . when they died.

And breathe

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91

Palms

Thread suggestion by @TomTitLane
: Just when we think she can't get any worse, she plays her son in reverse

She's just an insensitive prat.

Ps. Where's the fish please?

Sopha kills fish, pass it on.

Special extra thanks to @SoupySails for her perfeccccTTT post in the previous thread with over 400 likes. Very well put together and absolutely spot on.🤩👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

PatsyK

Chatty Member
I bet Jimbob's mum is watching the stories and thinking to herself "thanks fuck she's not making me a present!

• Haha
Reactions: 86

StopsayingHandsnomes

Chatty Member
When she said about mums pink bag you shouldn’t touch, I thought it was gonna be full of anal beads, nipple clamps and dildos 😂 why the fuck did muvva have a bag of lighters and matches?? Pair of pyromaniac assholes!

• Haha
Reactions: 84

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Guyzzzz I’ve been looking into my crystal ball to predict the future ...

In a month or 2 we will have poor Ronalongadingdong staged with his new baby brother, hating every minute of it but with funereal music playing and captions of “they just love each other so much” or “never have 2 brothers loved each other as much as these two” and “Ronalongadingdong just adores his baby brother” while little Ron is 😳 and baby is 😩

Am I right or am I right? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 79

PatsyK

Chatty Member
This is what I actually made for a friend a couple of years ago, wasn't perfect, but comparing to hers it bloody was 😂😂
Fucking cauliflower, happy mothers day FredayahooYO! 😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

AC55

VIP Member
I've just completed our Census form and I couldn't help wondering what Jimbobnoknobnojob will put in the section about current employment, and how he will describe his main job role......
Main Job Role: Pretending to be the postman, watching my wife wank the kitchen sink taps off, occasionally taking Fatty Fret Alot out for a walk, condoning the use of my son to be used for likes on Instagram, and accepting that my millionaire lifestyle has come at the expense of having my knackers well and truly severed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

julia3108

Screenshot_20210314-093905.png

So on a post about people with empty arms on mother's Day, she says she's going to spend the day cuddling her child.... Insensitive much?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

rlouisep9

VIP Member
HAHAHAHA that creation. Shop bought muffins, weird sloppy icing piped terribly, glued scrunched up tissue paper but mum will love it 😂. No input from her toddler son, which would be the ONLY reason it would be acceptable. But even then it would be pushing it a bit.

All that money aged 31 and that's what she gives to her mum.. baffled 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 69