Mrs Hinch #351 Just when we think she can't get any worse, she plays her son in reverse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @TomTitLane
: Just when we think she can't get any worse, she plays her son in reverse

She's just an insensitive prat.

Ps. Where's the fish please?

Sopha kills fish, pass it on.

Special extra thanks to @SoupySails for her perfeccccTTT post in the previous thread with over 400 likes. Very well put together and absolutely spot on.🤩👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Wtf is that pile of shite she has made for her mother? Don’t forget the old bag had Astro turf for her real present, that monstrosity will go straight in the bin once Tom Lardy has had his fill of it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Sorry but she could have done it with Ronnie for her mum still.. then the fact it looks like a bag of tit it would have been from her grandson... actually why would she let her son have some attention..
awww well done sofa I’m so proud you bought me some crappy cupcakes and crap icing and made it yourself nawwww.. I cannot believe we are the same age fml

• Haha
Reactions: 49
So many things you could say about that monstrosity. But the one thing I will say is NO MENTION OF HER MOTHER BEING RONNIE’S GRANDMOTHER!!
Where’s Ronnie’s home made cards and gifts for his Nanny (I believe she’s known as?). And for his other grandmother?
Nope Mother’s Day will be about Sophie and because she can’t make it all about her today she’s making it all about what she made for her mummy.
Bloody hell.

Reactions: 47
her inability to encourage her son’s development is like emotional and cognitive neglect. i hope she gets a serious talking to by the key staff at ronnie’s new nursery because it boils my piss that she so blatantly and so casually DOES NOT GIVE A duck about his learning and brain development, just making money. and she’s having a second!!!! god help the hinchCliffe juniors.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
HAHAHAHA that creation. Shop bought muffins, weird sloppy icing piped terribly, glued scrunched up tissue paper but mum will love it 😂. No input from her toddler son, which would be the ONLY reason it would be acceptable. But even then it would be pushing it a bit.

All that money aged 31 and that's what she gives to her mum.. baffled 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 69
She was wearing that jumper yesterday. Prob filmed it all including her reaction yesterday.

‘Hopefully it will still taste nice’ THEYRE SHOP BOUGHT CAKES YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT THEY WONT TASTE ANY DIFFERENT
They aren’t even NICE shop bought ones. They are the cheap multi pack ones. At least go the bakery section and buy some nice fresh ones yanno 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I'd much presser a nice cauliflower cheese than that tit cauliflower cake thing but hey, well done Sophie I'm sure your reception teacher would be proud of you 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m legit sat here cackling at that cake monstrosity lol can’t even bake her own fairy cakes for it at 31 years old what the actual flip

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She was wearing that jumper yesterday. Prob filmed it all including her reaction yesterday.

They aren’t even NICE shop bought ones. They are the cheap multi pack ones. At least go the bakery section and buy some nice fresh ones yanno 😂😂
Nah she’s disgusting and would definitely be wearing the same clothes for up to a week 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No words apart from what I said before on the last post.

God shes a bleep.

x1000000000 since last night

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I ordered hand decorated cookies from my friend because unlike sofa, I know my limitations...and have been trying to support small business through this.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Wtf is that pile of shite she has made for her mother? Don’t forget the old bag had Astro turf for her real present, that monstrosity will go straight in the bin once Tom Lardy has had his fill of it🤣
If I turned up at my Mother’s with that, she’d graciously thank my 4 year old for making it and it and tell her what a clever big talented girl she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.