Mrs Hinch #351 Just when we think she can't get any worse, she plays her son in reverse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Windy walk ... MY ARSE! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

As if she would go on a walk and not post just one photo!!

Just face it soph, you never go anywhere apart from Tesco in the car and maccys in the car! And even when you do go for a walk it’s the shiny pavements of the housing estate you live on, 5 mins and back in your slippers.

Reactions: 27
So the cleaning sensation woman who put up a recent poll acting all high and mighty asking if her sheep followers knew the difference between cleaning and disinfecting has just cleaned her bathroom with a disinfectant? Ok, got it.
She can't even do what is supposed to be her bread and butter right 🤣 cleaning has become an afterthought for her now 🤷🏼‍♀️- she'd rather put all her time and energy into tit homebaking and seasonal craft fails 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sure it was seen once on a montage and it was set to like 32 but SS is the same. Its no wonder they've always got their shoulders out. Bloody tropical
32 degrees and she's still always wrapped in a blanket. She doesn't even need a gastric band, she'll sweat off a stone a day!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just completed our Census form and I couldn't help wondering what Jimbobnoknobnojob will put in the section about current employment, and how he will describe his main job role......
Main Job Role: Pretending to be the postman, watching my wife wank the kitchen sink taps off, occasionally taking Fatty Fret Alot out for a walk, condoning the use of my son to be used for likes on Instagram, and accepting that my millionaire lifestyle has come at the expense of having my knackers well and truly severed.
Jimbobajobs will simply say W****R 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She can’t even hold her laugh in when she says “take it all in” because she knows it was an undeclared advert and by taking it all in she means the fact she managed to convince Tesco make tit in her name.

Otherwise she is just an unhinged knob standing in the bathroom breathing in toxic fumes whilst very pregnant*

*she is an unhinged knob.

Reactions: 12
32 degrees and she's still always wrapped in a blanket. She doesn't even need a gastric band, she'll sweat off a stone a day!
Has she actually had a gastric band? I don’t know anything about her past. Has she had eating disorders?

Reactions: 2
Watching television but that’s In the Night Garden, which isn’t even on for another hour, why would you watch it when it’s not bedtime, it’s annoying enough as it is! Probably a pre record from another evening.

Reactions: 17
I've just watched the entire Gretel highlight back for old times sake. Poor Soph with her anxiety 😒

Reactions: 4
On Tuesday a few members noticed that Inch had unblocked their IG account.

Well did his tactic work. Maybe. Have some blocked members re-followed him?

Inch.

inch.png

MH.

mh.png

SS.

SS.png

Henry. Wonder who he's not following anymore?

Henry.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watching television but that’s In the Night Garden, which isn’t even on for another hour, why would you watch it when it’s not bedtime, it’s annoying enough as it is! Probably a pre record from another evening.
Hope she didn’t show him this episode

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My mum would launch those cupcakes off my face if I presented them to her on Mother’s Day 😂
She wants to be babied so bad doesn’t she? She has to be the child that makes the homemade gift as if she’s still at nursery school 😂 cringing

Reactions: 10
So many things you could say about that monstrosity. But the one thing I will say is NO MENTION OF HER MOTHER BEING RONNIE’S GRANDMOTHER!!
Where’s Ronnie’s home made cards and gifts for his Nanny (I believe she’s known as?). And for his other grandmother?
Nope Mother’s Day will be about Sophie and because she can’t make it all about her today she’s making it all about what she made for her mummy.
Bloody hell.
I don’t do a card for my mum from my kids. In my eyes it’s Mother’s Day so she gets a card and present from me. She does it that way too. She says she thinks it’s weird getting cards from grandkid on Mother’s Day as grandparents aren’t their mothers.

I know his other nan makes herself and me and my mum a card for all us with him for Mother’s Day. I let her carry on if it makes her happy. And they are pretty good and well thought. Not like that cauliflower thing soph made.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
More than likely a pre record but as someone with Sky I generally record everything and don't watch it in real time so not always the most accurate.
I don't have kids though so I wouldn't know the best time to endure that 😂 but let's face it she won't be paying any attention to him and what he's doing anyway, he's having a filming break

Reactions: 3
Only nipping on to say

1) what the actual duck has she made for her mum?! Holy tit, what a bag of wank.

2) the post she finally put up about Sarah boiled my piss. No sincerity, only done it because she realised everyone else had addressed it. What. A. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.