Mrs Hinch #351 Just when we think she can't get any worse, she plays her son in reverse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Henry's a vibe?? Nah, he's over weight and needs a good few walks, instead of standing in the garden being filmed with the wind blowing his fur!

Reactions: 24
Do we think she’s actually going to give that tit to her Mam thought or is it just content !!! She’s probably got an expensive bouquet and lots of other tit to take when she goes for Mother’s Day dinner and let’s not forget she’s just bought her Astro turf

Reactions: 12
Do we think she’s actually going to give that tit to her Mam thought or is it just content !!! She’s probably got an expensive bouquet and lots of other tit to take when she goes for Mother’s Day dinner and let’s not forget she’s just bought her Astro turf
100% just for bad content

Reactions: 7
Does she really have nothing better to post than her fat dogs hair blowing in the wind 🙄

Reactions: 7
20210313_180512.jpg

20210313_180426.jpg

That back garden floor dried quickly. It was wet in the picture with Ronnie and now dry with Henry. Magical.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Henry in the wind is the latest two man team isn’t it. Every night after dinner we’re going to be treated to a clip of Henry sat in the garden. Bore off Hinch 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can someone explain the title or where I can find the record if her playing Ron in reverse ? 😲🤣

Reactions: 4
the implications of that headline are bleeping horrific. sophie’s little ant brain can’t cope, she gave herself some kind of damage with those cleaning fumes 😒😒😒 her complete lack f empathy is a little bit scary.
I have a feeling she’s always been like this. There’s either something medically wrong with her or she’s just a witch. But when she was a child she set her house on fire and then left to go to her friends house without letting anyone know or putting it out. Her family was still in the house. She speaks about it in her book like it’s something to laugh about but it isn’t, it’s concerning

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Henry's a vibe?? Nah, he's over weight and needs a good few walks, instead of standing in the garden being filmed with the wind blowing his fur!
I don’t understand why she’s complaining he won’t come in... Why not leave him to have a run about or whatever he wants to do? He can’t escape and I’m sure he’ll let you know when he’s had enough. Might do him good rather than slobbing on the sofa all day

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.