Mrs Hinch #351 Just when we think she can't get any worse, she plays her son in reverse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, wtf was that cake thingy?!!! It looked bloody awful, like something a 5 yr old would make!!

Reactions: 4
How many times is she going to show that stupid dog outside in the wind?

We get it he likes it, it’s hilarious ( to you) yawn Zzzzzzz
I can’t get him indoors!

bleeping leave him out there then you pleb! He is obviously enjoying himself, so let him be! She’s such an emotional vampire. Has to suck the life and joy out of everything to suit herself 🧛🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 35
Jesus Christ!!
“I got the telling off of my life” - no mention at all of feeling guilt, shame or sadness that she could have hurt her family...just that the bleeping guest bedroom needed sorted.

Reactions: 45
Here it is 😂 managed to find the bit where she walked home from school on her own at the age of 6 too

The way she just 'oops' is so cringey and honestly weird, "our Sophie is in the paper" erm, yeah love

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thats disturbing, orives shes never liked being told what to do🙄🙄
I know. It’s definitely not something I’d consider worth writing about in a book that is supposed to reflect the type of person you are. I don’t have kids but even at that age surely it’s not normal behaviour

Reactions: 26
Jesus Christ!!
“I got the telling off of my life” - no mention at all of feeling guilt, shame or sadness that she could have hurt her family...just that the bleeping guest bedroom needed sorted.
She needed a good bleeping hiding. Maybe if she’d had a slap and NO every now and then she might be a better person now

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Jesus Christ!!
The fact she left them all in the house says it all really, she managed to tell her neighbour the house was on fire but not the very people that were inside it ?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Here it is 😂 managed to find the bit where she walked home from school on her own at the age of 6 too
Christ! Kinda worrying! Maybe that's why she can't be left with ronnie? Maybe she has tried putting him on a 90 degree wash or something? I can imagine if you were her friend and had a falling out, she would be the type to slash their tyres!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I don’t have kids myself, but when I was younger buying for grandmothers wasn’t really a thing. I only ever bought for my Mum, & so did all of my friends. Maybe it’s a newer thing, I’m the same age as Sopha so maybe she’s only ever bought for mad Freda & not her grandmothers.

Even if she had decided to let Ronnie make something for them, she more than likely would’ve ended up snatching it out of his hands & doing it herself! 🤣
I agree. I only ever bought for my mum and she bought for her mum. Never bought for grandmothers

Reactions: 5
So many things you could say about that monstrosity. But the one thing I will say is NO MENTION OF HER MOTHER BEING RONNIE’S GRANDMOTHER!!
Where’s Ronnie’s home made cards and gifts for his Nanny (I believe she’s known as?). And for his other grandmother?
Nope Mother’s Day will be about Sophie and because she can’t make it all about her today she’s making it all about what she made for her mummy.
Bloody hell.
I'm kind of with her on that... My little one does mothers day for me, grandparents have their own day and I wouldn't assume to get a present because I may be a grandparent one day! 😂

Reactions: 2
What does she mean Henry's a vibe? That makes no sense. I think it's a typo she meant to say Henry's vile. Which he is
Olivia Bowen says it for everything. You know how original hinch is!

I'm kind of with her on that... My little one does mothers day for me, grandparents have their own day and I wouldn't assume to get a present because I may be a grandparent one day! 😂
I buy for my daughters grandmother, my daughters dad died and she has no other children, so it's kind of turned into a tradition. This year we bought some floral designed gardening gloves and tool set.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
“ Would you believe it was in the newspaper”... why yes soph I bleeping can, you deranged bint you nearly burnt the house down with your family inside 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I dont know how she had the balls to put that Cauliflower concoction tit up on the gram! Good lord! If anyone claims to think it's fantastic they really should be going to specsavers! 😮
She even saved it to her highlights. She is basically her own biggest troll 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.