Mrs Hinch #351 Just when we think she can't get any worse, she plays her son in reverse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bump hiding again? Why?
I actually think facially she looks quite nice and Natural there. She really doesn’t need to obsess with hiding her face.
And she really does have a mummaz problem. I listened with sound up. 😳
Why the awkwardly balanced laptop on the back of the sofa? Doesn't she have like four million places to sit? Surely she can drag a table over or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does she even realise the damage she is doing to the women's rights movements?

"I'll be ok because this time Jamie is with me"

Oh, the big manz will keep me right, I'll be ok as I have a manz by my side. The silly witch.

And the Hinchers telling someone to drink bleach - lovely. That fits in with #bekind doesn't it?
I thought this too. Why does she need Jamie with her all the time.

Reactions: 9
Bump hiding again? Why?
I actually think facially she looks quite nice and Natural there. She really doesn’t need to obsess with hiding her face.
And she really does have a mummaz problem. I listened with sound up. 😳
It's quite funny she turns to glare at him at first and then when she realises he's filming her she's all smiles and laughs.

Reactions: 11
For the love of God!!!! It wouldn't hurt just to put FatDog in the kitchen or another room whilst they are doing an interview. I have a dog and I cannot be doing with it climbing all over me or the furniture.

Reactions: 15
Why the awkwardly balanced laptop on the back of the sofa? Doesn't she have like four million places to sit? Surely she can drag a table over or something?
Five minute mum on insta says if you sit by a window it makes you look better cos of the lighting. I’m guessing Hinch carries it around until she finds the best lighting position.

Reactions: 12
And why is she always hiding her bump? Even when Jamie films. I wonder if she's telling him where to stand and what angle

Reactions: 4
For the love of God!!!! It wouldn't hurt just to put FatDog in the kitchen or another room whilst they are doing an interview. I have a dog and I cannot be doing with it climbing all over me or the furniture.
That would be a good idea, if they actually had any internal doors downstairs!

Reactions: 6
Jeez, I’m a huge dog lover but there’s just something about Hennerzzzzz that just winds me up so much. It’s not normal behaviour! 😳
To be fair it isn't Henry's fault. She hasn't trained him properly. She thinks separation anxiety is cute but it's very distressing for the dog.

Reactions: 24
She’ll have that fat mutt jumping in front of her and the camera , they’ll be pissing in their gusset like it’s the funniest thing since the funniest thing ever and everyone will be like OMG , You are so relatable, what are you like ... we luff you Soph , and Amanda will be so far up her arse laughing she can see out of Soph retina
Bunch of cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Put him outside in the garden. He likes it out there when it’s windy. She will show anything for her sheep to wet their knickers laughing about. Oh Soph you’re so funny. We love you so much 🙄

Reactions: 8
Failing to see the absolute horrific trolling comments on that insta post... all I see are questions and the bleeping dong that’s trying to “out” tattlers behaving like some stark raving loon. I could take them more seriously if they stopped using “hun & babe” to try and sarcastically insult.
Bog wash yourself and give yourself a check.

Rather stick my fingers in the plug socket then listen to Amanda Holden let alone with these to creatures too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To be fair it isn't Henry's fault. She hasn't trained him properly. She thinks separation anxiety is cute but it's very distressing for the dog.
Oh I know it’s not his fault, it’s actually quite upsetting/distressing seeing such a beautiful breed of a dog like this. Let’s hope she won’t ever add another to their home!!

Reactions: 5
Oh and put the dog in the bleeping garden it’s going to be 16 degrees in Maldisney today

Reactions: 5
It wouldn't make any difference. They removed all of the doors downstairs and knocked a massive hole in the wall from the kitchen. He will be heard anyway. The only place they can put him with a door is the downstairs bog 🙄

Reactions: 3
Who’s taking one for the team and listening to her first podcast episode to hear what crap she comes off with? 🤣

She's covered her bump purposely in Jamie's story. I thought you were all a bit mad before saying about her bump but now not so sure. Also, why is Jamie going on with her? Can she literally not do anything herself or is Jamie now admitting he's quit his job so he can become like Sopha and sit on his arse all day and be an 'influencer'? Also where is Ron? He makes less noise than that lard arse dog so why didn't she ship the dog off instead? Oh wait, I forgot, Ron isn't as important...unless Ron has started nursery early..hopefully. Get away from that screeching look at me mummaz
I agree... that dog is even fatter than we all think to hide the bump... it’s not even peeking out??
I appreciate that she’s slender anyway but that’s just bizarre!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.