Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridges21

Absolutely loving for the fact SS has her own cleaning show before Hinch. It's actually made my night. I bet she's absolutely fuming. Queue the story from insta about how Sophs surrounded by snakes. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

elf94

I can’t get my head around all the Hinch merch in Tesco.The stuff just looks TATTY. All grey when she is moving to beige? And what is with the clothing line? None of it appears to hang well, the lounge sets look like the last thing you would want to lounge in- unless you’ve got her physique- and the print on the pyjamas looks like it’s literally been photocopied on! (Who wants to wander round with pyjamas covered in pictures of cleaning paraphernalia, anyway?!) Utter rubbish. Why not choose a few nice patterns and do a range in different colours/styles? Surprised she didn’t run a poll beforehand to let her huns choose different designs etc, she does for everything else! And don’t get me started on the rest of it- why drop a kitchen, bedroom and bathroom range all at once?! All full of boring, grey tat. She just wants her finger in every. Single. Pie.

Anddd how on earth does she justify flogging a throw for £30 odd quid, when until now she has sent her loyal fans to the likes of home bargains/B&M for bargain throws (about £10!) that she claimed were absolutely the best everrrrr. Bargains are obviously only a good thing when they’re not lining your own pockets, eh Soph?

Mum of two

VIP Member
Why Spanish? It's leading up to something 🙄
Not just holiday Spanish but FLUENT Spanish.
I've lived in the Netherlands for 20 years and I speak Dutch, but it took me years to both understand and be fluent in the language.
Darling you're way too lazy, it's not as easy as listening to a couple of podcasts and "voila" fluent Spanish. 🤡

I've said similar before but I think she confuses trolling and people who are vocal about disagreeing with her. To me trolling is threatening abusive messages. Disagreeing and calling someone out on the lies they tell isn't trolling in my opinion. She chooses to look on tattle, knowing she won't like what she sees because she knows most of the time it's the truth, maybe a few jokes and tounge in cheek humour but I've never seen anyone go over board on here. She wants to speak to her hinchers about trolling as some of them are disgraceful if you question or disagree with Hinch, it's not be kind, it's be kind to me and agree with what I say because if you don't your trolling. She doesn't want to be held accountable.

• Heart

Areyehavinalaugh

Having worked on a Burns Unit early in my nursing career, I have vivid memories of children absolutely destroyed by cookers.. Sophie all joking aside please don’t ever sit your child on a hob, it doesn’t matter that your beside him and it’s off.It’s so dangerous and we all know your sheep follow you in everything you do . This reminds me of the boat trip without a life jacket last summer 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 30

CharlotteWebb

To be more like Henry and not give a shit what’s happening in the world.... educate yourself about what’s happening in the real world. All this women supporting women bullshit only counts when she’s got a book or an ad to promote. But when it comes down to real life events that are happening she can’t address it. Turn the news on, read a newspaper do something you absolute imbecile.

• Heart

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
Wanting to be the next Carmen Miranda lasted all of 5mins. The “learn Spanish” story has been deleted already 😂

Did Rosetta Stone not take the bait hun?

• Haha

Laurst

VIP Member
why is she letting him play with sugar? surely it's up on the kitchen side, so how would she know that that's what he wanted to play with this morning given a) he shouldn't be able to see it, and b) he doesn't speak (as far as we know)

Makaraka

VIP Member
View attachment 476978
Total dig at Stacey there. She could do a TV show if she wanted guuuuys. She’s just not ready guuuuys.
Imagine how many takes they’d have to do just to get an introduction for it

Hello I’m fank you, bloody love my hinchers
Oh wait I can’t say bloody
Uhhhhhm yeah I just luff it welcomez handzsomes to my shhhowww

• Haha

BunnyHops

I know you all know this anyway but she is SOOOOO selfish, it’s really annoying me today. I feel like because most of the other Instagramers are posting about Sarah Everard and stories along those lines that Zoph has felt the need to do a ‘woe is me’ post to try and get a bit of attention back on her. Like yes your preggerz Soph love we get it but fuck me, if you feel that ill then get off your phone and get back into bed/your pit on the sofa, not going out to Maccy D’s and filming a close up of your fully done up mug for all to see. Even just a little text post for your sheep to say you weren’t going to be on stories this afternoon, it’s nothing new to them with you taking time off, a few hours won’t hurt 🙄

Sorry guys, needed that rant 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Loulouj

Just out of curiosity, what was it that made you first think "this isn't right"
Was it a behaviour, how she is with Ron, how she treats Inch, how much she sells 🤔 I know there are millions of possibilities but I'm keen to find out what that *first* event was?

Also extending this to any ex-Hinchers, what was that moment and what was she doing to make you think it?

Also just to add, Hinch is a c*nt 👍
The time for me was just after she had Rondog. I thought it was odd how she just packed up and went to stay in all those luxury cottages, and then came home to this big new extension all finished. Then as the months went on it was clear it was less about the cleaning and more about the Ads. Then I found tattle last April/May time after I googled Mrs Hinch trolls to see what came up, and I've never looked back since then.

I was suffering with quite severe PTSD when I started following her and she definitely added fuel to the fire. If I just kept my house like hers I would be better, if I just brought another bottle of zoflora and a minky I would be better, if I pined my loo and shined my sink I would be better, if I bought these wax melts I would be better etc and I got in to a lot of debt trying to achieve this. At no point did I feel better, in fact I felt worse because I couldn't keep up with it all, and I could just see the debt rising. She really is dangerous to so many!

• Heart

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
How did Ron ask for the sugar jar?
Why did they even do that?
Why was she made up to the nines for a trip to maccy d?
How did she manage to travel to a garden centre to collect Easter tat whilst so poorly?
Was it Perrywoods that happens to be ma's favourite jaunt with her precious?
How did I manage to miss her by a day?
Why can she never construct a decent display?

• Haha

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Haha! BrillIant 😂😂 her vocab is very limited, she just need to know I just love it guyz, mummaZ, handsomes and flip flop in Spanish and she’s sorted 😂😂 she’s gonna bloody ruin the beautiful language though
Donde estan los peces? 🐠🐠🐠

• Haha
Reactions: 29

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I feel like what with the promotion of the podcast & yet another new cleaning disinfectant product, the introduction of a new PVID-19 virus 🙄, the toddler being placed on the hob & then nearly losing his hand to the chicken stripper, & our stomachs being turned by yet more Elmlea and Philadelphia, we have completely brushed over her statement of being "a hairdresser at heart." When in actual fact she was a "hairdresser" for a matter of months before her Instagram 'career' took off. Even then, it seems she wasn't a fully qualified hairdresser, who spent years honing her craft working her way up from a Junior. No, it would seem (via Tattle detective skills) that she did a quick extensions course and did her mates and family members hair from the spare room/make up/hair room. It pisses me off that she has created and pushes this narrative, when in actual fact she spent most of her real working years in sales and doing very well at it. It was in her sales role that she met her top, top salesman husband, Jamie. Why does no one but us pick up on this? Anyone new to her, would think she had only and always been a Hairdresser and I think that in itself is so misleading. I wonder how her sheep would feel if they had known from day 1 that they were being sold to and influenced by a dedicated and expert Salesperson??
Also seems like she maybe left with some animosity amongst her colleagues?? Bar one of course...the main man...Janine "looks like he wanks in an alley" Hinchliffe.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

alba24

Chatty Member
Looks like queen sopha of maldonia has demanded alison hammond to take her story down! We all saw your shite quality mug sophie love, no point in hiding it!

• Wow
  • Haha

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Glammed herself up for a McDonald's run in the car... like we all do 🙄😂 but she's really not with it today apparently 💤💤mmm think she's sneakily trying to play her anxiety card after ballsing up earlier with the sugar messy play fail 🤣🤣🤣

Short30

My boy is the same age as Ronnie, I would be worried if he DIDNT turn my whole house into a smyths toys warehouse on the daily! Toys literally all over the downstairs of my house, tripping over cars, tracks, blocks, you name it. That is no home she’s got there! An outsider looking in wouldn’t even know a kid lived there! How she thinks this is normal is beyond me. Iv been a 1st time mum, and I don’t even think I fucked up as much as she does! Plus I was 17 at the time! She’s a self centred, narcissistic witch!

LDNtea

VIP Member
Need to catch up on thread
But I cannot fucking copethis time guyzzzzzz
Are u seriously telling me that on the morning everyone their mother and wife are posting about Sarah

hinch is posting fucking petitions to END TROLLZZ?? because the most pressing issue in society today is not women being abducted but those NUSTY trollz and their hate

am I even surprised that’s the thing

• Heart