Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A hincher on Fb commented once that tatters are "nusty" trolls who eat "crunky snacks" and drink 10l coke every day and we all have a sad life. Yes, with those typos :D
I’m trying to figure out what they were actually meaning instead of putting ‘nusty’ I’m not withhh it guyyzzz todayyy 😂

Reactions: 1

Laurst

VIP Member
The thing is though, as much as she's a twat, she's a woman. I fully well imagine that she's probably had sleazy men in her inbox. I don't have a single female friend that hasn't been made to feel uncomfortable at some point in their life. So to me this is fully a topic she SHOULD be shouting about.
Could not agree more! But she is a twat. I suspect it will be addressed in some way at some point....

BWa

Chatty Member
Please can someone explain ATV to me?! I’ve looked on the Wiki but I’m still being a bit think about this. 😫

DinnerLady

Chatty Member
My very first thought when I saw the story. Sitting like this can indicate issues with gross and fine motor development.
Can l ask why sitting like this indicates issues with gross and fine motor development? I’ve never heard of this before... I thought all kids sat like this??

MrsNMA

Can l ask why sitting like this indicates issues with gross and fine motor development? I’ve never heard of this before... I thought all kids sat like this??
if the child continues to sit with the W legs it can indicate issues, maybe this was just a one off, it was all staged for the gram anyway so god knows how long he had been sitting in the W position

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
Google Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and W sitting.
it’s classic for young kids to sit like that but not great for your hips. I still sit like that but then I have EDS and my hips pop just walking up the stairs. It’s genetic and there’s no cure you you can look at physios for some help. W sitting stresses the muscles, ligaments and tendons in your hips. With EDS they are so lax on a permanent bases that it isn’t so much the stretch that we feel and the ‘stopping point’ a ‘normal’ body has isn’t there.
Fellow eds-er here!! I need to ask my mum if I ever sat like this. She noticed my "banana legs" when I was a kid, but nothing else apparent (other than me being prone to illness (got PoTS too)) until I got to about 13 and started having joint problems/pain. 12 years to get a diagnosis!! 😩😩

Wrightie84

Chatty Member
I dont know what she was on?! She was all shakey & looked like she wanted to cry it was so strange! I actually googled her name to see if something was wrong with her i was actually concerned
If you meaning the story where they went to McDonald’s, seem like to me they went to the doctor for whatever reason and they injected her with something 🤷🏻‍♀️ Could be wrong