Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m sure this has been mentioned before but I’m still new to all this guyzzzz

I can’t deal with her living room table containing all her books in 😂 I know with Covid she won’t have visitors in her house atm LOL

But I’d feel I was abit of a twat having my books laid out like when people came around? Especially the memememior which is a huge pic of her.

Sopha hun, you might as well go all out and remove them awful prints around your house and just put your own fabulous portraits in there 👍🏻 You can eye fuck yourself whenever then. Hope this helps x

Reactions: 29

Skalle

Just catching up with her stories today but who the f gives their toddler a jar of sugar to play with???? She said "its what he wanted to play with!" - well, just say no?!! Some kids want to play withknives and fire, doesn't mean they're allowed. Honestly, I'm just absolutely miffed at what goes through their heads!!! I've been a mum for 8 years. And in those 8 years I've never heard of anyone allowing their kids to play with a jar of sugar on the floor!!

MumSays

She's had all her life to become "fluent" in Spanish, but decides she wants to do it now with a baby on the way anytime shortly? Considering she struggles with the one she already has, she really is underestimating having two kids isn't she?
Good luck with that ya not-right! 😂😂

• Haha

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
She has proper wound me up these last couple of days...more than any other time!!! She sits Ron on the hob,gives him a jar of sugar that he didn't ask for, becuase he can't speak. And hasnt given two shits about or used her platform to educate women about safety, si ce news broke about Sarah Everard. She is a selfish airhead twat

zeatrix83

VIP Member
I am sorry but she looks absolutely terrifying in that story about the drive thru. I try not to judge people on their looks as I am certainly no oil painting myself but she looks so odd. The angle her head is at, the tilting of the phone, the scarily high eyebrows and her lips.

Also my heart honestly leaps when I see that wee boy standing on the cooker hob. It does not matter if it is turned off, he should be learning the cooker is a dangerous thing. I remember when I was younger I got caught climbing up to the worktop to steal a biscuit from the cupboard via the gas cooker hob (as you do) and my dad went absolutely ape shit at me. Why is no one pulling her up for this?! She constantly promotes these really dangerous things and her mindless army copy her.

• Heart

Cassy Role

VIP Member
She thinks everything is SO easy. The fact she thinks she can learn fluent Spanish in an online class is laughable. I have a degree in foreign languages and only learned to speak them fluently when I lived in the actual countries and was speaking languages every day. It’ll be another obsession but once she realises it takes hard work it’ll never be mentioned again.

Pooppants

Definitely seems like she's deleted it @Wrightie84 as looking back on the last thread, she only posted it around 1pm this afternoon, so wouldn't have expired yet.
This sort of stuff makes me so angry. Seems no one can post anything as trivial as a Hinch mug being smashed upon receiving. Bit of a coincidence AH tagged her about it and now it's gone from her stories. 🤬🤬🤬
I guess it’s ok for Hinch to pull wayfair up on their fluctuating prices but not ok for AH to show one of princess Zoph’s broken mugs 😂
Pray4Sophie

• Haha

Instaflop

Chatty Member
Villa in Spain
Beach hut didn’t cut it

I liked the last comment
“Omg guyz! All this time I thought those houses that overlooked the sea were called beach huts! Just found out they are actually called villas!

Can’t believe we have our own little villa in spain! How did this happen to me?“

• Haha

Makaraka

VIP Member
“Oh my god guys it was amazing! I said about wanting to learn Spanish and then this morning Ronnie just came out with this! It’s amazing, go on Roo say it again”

mamá, ¿puedo jugar con el azucarero?

• Haha

Therealist

VIP Member
I think they probably do fight and I bet Grinch throws some monumental tantrums! We've seen on her stories little clips that catch Jamie looking pissed off and I reckon off camera he can get proper nasty with her.
It must be so easy to wind her up, I can imagine him saying, I think them tattlers have a point in the middle of a row and ma having to be shipped in with the tranq gun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Henny Penny

VIP Member
I feel really genuinely very sad after watching them enjoy him using the shark handheld.

I just.... I don't know... isn't it just really uncomprehensibly sad?
Me too... I felt really really sad.
I didn’t hear the ‘done’ at the end I thought you were all talking about when she said ‘all done!’ to Ronnie. But the done at the end definitely wasn’t directed at Ronnie, it was more a’tou can stop with him now, I’ve got what I needed’ 😥 he’s literally just used for content. Same with the crocs!! Which kid needs crocs in March!!! They won’t fit him by the time it’s crocs weather!! 🙄🙄

• Sad

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
The Sarah Everard thing has touched me too. I live in London and am slightly younger than Sarah. It's just horrific. But in terms of Hinch raising awareness of it, surely not even she would fake being able to relate to this case? Someone that sits on her arse all day with job-shy hubby in tow? She could never relate. Especially not through those rose-tinted glasses you so quite rightly say she wears. And because she doesn't care about anyone but herself, no matter how "inspiring" quotes she posts.
The thing is though, as much as she's a twat, she's a woman. I fully well imagine that she's probably had sleazy men in her inbox. I don't have a single female friend that hasn't been made to feel uncomfortable at some point in their life. So to me this is fully a topic she SHOULD be shouting about.

Kittykat2020

Just out of curiosity, what was it that made you first think "this isn't right"
Was it a behaviour, how she is with Ron, how she treats Inch, how much she sells 🤔 I know there are millions of possibilities but I'm keen to find out what that *first* event was?

Also extending this to any ex-Hinchers, what was that moment and what was she doing to make you think it?

Also just to add, Hinch is a c*nt 👍
I started following her just as her 1st book came out. I never brought in to the whole hinch thing, never brought the books or brought a million bottles of Zoflora.
For me it was list of things
Constant swipe ups
Product pushing
Dangerous use of cleaning products
Over pronunciation of every word
The high pitched noises
Her stories started not adding up (pre-record)
It was like watching The Truman Show
The final straw was her not owning it!! Why not admit that you have money and this whole 'journey' is a well thought out business plan.
Her life is a house of cards, built on a foundation of liars that will eventually come crashing down!

Burda

VIP Member
Welcome all new members. Tattle has been amazing for opening my eyes to realise these influencers dont care about us other than views =money. Hinch is a big liar

Idktbhyh

Been lurking a while now and man. I never saw myself as a Hincher, other than following her on insta and buying one book that I never read. Something about that first book didn't feel right to me back then and honestly I bought it way after it was released. I'm an aspiring author and nothing gets of my nerves more than youtube/Instagram creators being given book deals.
I started to think something was off with her, I don't know when. But I found myself skipping through her stories, seeing Ad plastered on every one and being honestly bored of her.
I was lurking on some Study tuber pages and finished all the threads when I saw this one. I spend a lot of time on other forums too, but when I told my boyfriend I'd found threads on Mrs Hinch he said be careful, you like her. I said yes I do, but now... I feel kinda bad for her but at the same time, having the absolute inability to take on board ANY kind of criticism is a big sign of instability. The money grabbing, the selling out, the fake lifestyle, limiting your child's creativity, development and education is an aesthetic consumerism and its fucking shit.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Instead of showing him FUCKING HOOVERING ACTUALLY HOOVERING why not show him with TOYS. He's fucking not even 2 and you never see him playing. It's weird man, it is

Henry’s heart won’t go on for much longer the fat fuck
😂😂 Straight to the point. I like it.

• Haha