Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mejustme

VIP Member
Of course you can play with the sugar pot my manzzz, but do NOT bring a toy past the end of my sofa.....twat

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Handwash30

VIP Member
Hmm, that’ll be years of work to get to a fluent level, and that’s if you actually have a knack for it. Good luck to her; no reason she can’t learn if she actually puts the effort in. Erm, no comment on Jamie though :LOL:

Soph would never have got the show Stacey got. I can’t imagine her coming across as very sincere in a situation where she has to focus on somebody else for half an hour. I don’t think she’s much of a people person at all really.

Nigelsback

Fake nails on for the car video, off for the crocs video and back on for the Easter monstrosity....

• Haha
  • Wow

Earnshawbaby79

Chatty Member
Dropped a whole bag on the floor?! Looked very much like she just put some NEATLY on the floor... She is such a fucking liar!!!

HannahF

She didn't let Ronnie do much of the baking did she? I'm a languages teacher - do you think I should offer them zoom classes? How hilarious would that be?
Oh my god, send her a very high quote to see if she takes bait. I would be like hey hun i can offer lessons for £75 per hour per person but will do you a deal for £150 as your a celeb 😉

• Haha

Jj2431

Chatty Member
She's either

A) not feeling right because of the trollz guyzzz

Or

B) She's going to drop a sprog

Or

C) she's fine and attention seeking as she has nothing to post but god forbid she stays off the gram and play with her kid.

Reactions: 27

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
hi Soph happy Thursday, can you please try to get Ron to sit in other positions instead of W sitting. I know a lot of kids do it, but both of you being sat on the kitchen floor with him would be a perfect opportunity to try and get him to change up his sitting style. Thanks atv
YES! I saw that too. Rex sits like too unfortunately and I’ve noticed that Stacey does too which is possibly what he’s copied. It’s so bad for them to sit like that. The thing is you could never message her and say that politely with some evidence as to why because it would be trolling. I had no idea about it being a bad position until I was taking my first child to a baby class and he was sitting like that - the class leader explained to me the issues with joints and I was so grateful. It didn’t take much to change his sitting habits.

Also - I don’t think I could have sat under the counter in a dogs bed when heavily pregnant. I don’t think I would have wanted to either.....

• Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Crocs for Mummazzzz, DadDad and Tuftymanz Ronnie.

She'll have to get a pair for His Lardship in case he feels left out.

boo-crocs-752x501.png

• Haha

Pingu13

I really hope Ronnie was able to have a taste of those cheesecake eggs he did"help" make them after all.. Surely they're not going to eat two each? Poor little boy never see him enjoy anything like a choccie button or anything.

• Sad

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
I've just cleaned my fridge, microwave and hob with hot water and washing liquid. I've added it to my highlights on ig if anyone is interested!
*patiently waiting for my 24k fee*

• Haha

Clangers2

VIP Member
She’s got no patience with Ronnie at all, you could tell she was about to have a wobble with the crocs video. How about sit you’re child down and show him how to put them on you stupid bitch! 🤦🏻‍♀️
She has absolutely no patience at all with him, but his motor skills are very very poor too

She has absolutely no patience at all with him, but his motor skills are very very poor too
Also at the start of the video I don't think he understands he was getting given something I think he grabbed the croc off her to line them up together and tidy them like he does with all the shoes 😩

• Sad
“But this is what he wanted to play with this morning so that’s what we’re doing”
My lord she is setting herself up for the ride of her LIFE... there will only ever be herself to blame when this all gets inevitably worse!