Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bizboz

She can’t wait for Ron to see it in the morning, here’s an idea - why didn’t you do it WITH Ron. I wouldn’t be faffing around with a pissing Easter centre piece on my own at 31
Came to say the same thing! "Ronnie loves things like this". Does he? Does he really? Well why not do it with him, ffs!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

LadyB

Sick to death of all this H & M news so I thought I would give you (hopefully) a laugh at my expense on me and the old lads visits to Spain. When we first retired we spent 3 months every Winter in Southern Spain. He point blank refused to try the lingo but I had a go and got as far as ordering 2 coffees and brandies in Spanish. One day at the local market I tried asking for half a kilo of oranges. I was horrified when the bloke filled two big carrier bags with them. I paid and just said to hubby "just walk away with me and pretend I wanted this many". We got about 20 yards away and had to stop as we were laughing so much. It wasn't really a problem - I just juiced most of them but I do wonder how Hinch and Lardarse will cope trying to be fluent. Never in a million years :)

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Loulouj

After just seeing what she's posted not caring what's going on in the world and we should all be more like henry, I have no words for her. Let's sincerely hope that nothing bad ever happens to any of her 'kids' or family members.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
So somebody’s handing them their food at McDonald’s (Inch asking for bbq sauce) and she’s their having a convo into her phone. If I was the server, I’d be thinking what a twat lol!
Ps if she’s feeling so sick, why would you want to go out, and wouldn’t the smell of fast food make your stomach turn even more??

Poptart

VIP Member
So not only did Ronnie not get to help make the cheesecake egg things, he didnt get to eat any either!

• Sad

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
Didn’t someone say the other day that Jamie’s parents live in Spain? Maybe they’re moving over (with Freda yahoo) and they’ll still be close to family.

also Soph you can barely speak English, what makes you think youll be able to learn Spanish 🤣

• Haha

Olivemaks

VIP Member
‘Be more Henry’? What? Be more fat? Be more spoilt? Be more moany? Eat more snacks? Piss of man. Don’t have a clue that woman

Macmama

VIP Member
Done up like this to go to the drive thru. U K HUN?

View attachment 477563
Notice the ‘unwell’ filtering is back in line with the trolling storyline. Not Sophie the business woman, buying bots to boost her followers, not declaring ads correctly and trying to steal her work partner friend’s thunder. It’s poor little Sophie, all on her own, unwell, pregnant and mercilessly trolled. Pity pity pity.

• Haha

peekaboo2

Chatty Member
Hi I’m also brand new here, I used to be a hincher, I bought all her books and I still have a cupboard full of cleaning products 🤦🏽‍♀️ She really started to affect my mh as I was cleaning for hours and hours every day, that’s when I decided to look here and I had my eyes well and truly opened

• Heart

Olivemaks

VIP Member
‘Hi my name is Mrs hinch and I like to condition my child and deny him of all the toys I’ve bought him, though he has plenty stashed away, oh and we didn’t have lentils tonight. I staged it all’. Fair play to jaymei though he’s always getting down with Ronnie and talking to him directly

Erica24

Chatty Member
Learn to speak Spanish?!! Learn English and then teach your son to speak first you dumb pair of twats. Hope that helps.

• Haha
  • Heart

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
I really hope Ronnie was able to have a taste of those cheesecake eggs he did"help" make them after all.. Surely they're not going to eat two each? Poor little boy never see him enjoy anything like a choccie button or anything.
Jamie will eat all 4. That’s where the tiddies have come from. Eating all his own food AND the food Sopha pretends to eat

• Haha

Fizzwhizz2020

Chatty Member
View attachment 477235
If you want the real me, then I want the real you sopha, no botox, no lies, no fake laugh! Works both ways you fake cow. Atv x

Oh and don’t forget the time you trolled Tulisa
The thing is, very little of what is said to her is actually trolling. She doesn’t know the difference betweeen people having an opinion and not agreeing with her, which is just freedom of speech. If someone was issuing death threats I’d understand, so it’s not really going to happen and I’d imagine in 99.9% of cases nothing no would be done, unless actual threats were made. She really is dim. Perhaps a petition should be created so stop influencers from being able to lie, use filters. Interesting when she’s the one inciting hate against “trolls” who don’t worship her and letting her minions go after them. Silly cow

Debbie83

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but do you think that Grinch realises that if you have to prove you’re real to have an Instagram account, she’ll have no bots to buy?!
She’ll be regretting sharing that petition 😂

• Haha