Mrs Hinch #349 Podcast screeching - make it stop! Where the hell are flip and flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @Cleanfreak 90 odd likes.😃
Podcast screeching - make it stop! Where the hell are flip & flop?

She has a podcast. Hopefully we will find out where the fish are??😭🐟🐟

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
SS said she filmed the pilot taster for the TV show over a year ago.. correct me if I’m wrong but hunch started filing the podcast end of last year?.. SS Is always 1 step ahead in her career than hinch will ever be.. hinch & inch are clinging to stay relevant by putting out this podcast & as people has said she will fizzle out soon and no one will remember her she’s known to be a clearer .. but SS & JS have been famous and well known for years, Ss is a singer and tV presenter & JS has been an actor for many years, they won’t be forgotten as much as Hinch & Inch will be. Some people here don’t like SS and that’s fine, I prefer her and JS to H&I

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Ooftt the Hinch huns are fuming that their queen has been snubbed and SS has got the slot. I'm guessing none of them have watched the disastrous TV appearances. She's never done a single one without bleeping it up.
Honestly wouldn't surprise me if she says she was offered it but turned it down.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
What is Grinch planning to so with all the 'Ronnie' embroidered clothing? Find someone other persons kid called Ronnie and give it to them? Seems a waste to me. I get a few items with their name, but everyday he is always wearing something with his name on it.

Reactions: 21
Learn Spanish?!😂😂😂 the three of you need to learn English first dahlinnn’

• Haha
Reactions: 91
Surley she knows Duo Lingo or is this a build up to an ad? Why can't she just Google?

Reactions: 59
Currently getting attacked on Tiktok from the Hinch army, they are so thick and blind to who she really is. There is literally no reasoning with them.

I'm trying to help a poor girl feel better and they are all ripping her to shreds. She posted a tiktok saying I love Mrs Hinch but how when she has a child is there never toys or snacks, drinks etc laying around.

• Sad
Reactions: 53
Howling that she thinks she has the dedication needed to learn Spanish - maybe upgrading the beach hut for a home abroad. It takes effort Sofa love, and commitment. You can’t buy this one.

Reactions: 37
In light of the announcement that SS is getting a TV show and it being described as a cleaning and organising guru can we just take a moment to think about this in terms of Hinch...

Hinch was the cleaning and home account. She started to try and move away from cleaning and more into organising and making crap...Meanwhile Stacey was famous in her own right. Not just through insta...They make friends. SS then overtakes Hinch in number of followers, creates original crafting and organising content and then gets her own TV show doing this.... literally does everything better than Hinch and that’s HINCH’s JOB!!! For Stacey it’s a hobby. How can she not be fewwwwwmin?? I would be. Proper frenemies!

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Are they moving to Spain maybe? Take the brand international 😂 View attachment 476368
Betting the basics is how to ask for two beers and a plate of chips from her one holiday in Benidorm (sorry Shady😂).

Tomorrow’s story is gonna be “good mañana Hinchers, guess what! Jamie and I have woken up and as if by magic, we’re fluent in Spanish! How could this happen to little old me? Toda la mejor!”

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Didn’t someone say the other day that Jamie’s parents live in Spain? Maybe they’re moving over (with Freda yahoo) and they’ll still be close to family.

also Soph you can barely speak English, what makes you think youll be able to learn Spanish 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.