Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
What was she planning on making with lentils??!! 🤔🤔 A nice healthy fibre rich family dinner for them all?? I think not 🤣🤣A story purely for the gram- silly Mrs Hinch spilling lentils over the floor!! 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 34

toomuchcatnip

Do you think he’s thinking ‘what the feck has my life come to? Cut off from my geezer mates and resorting to playing with sugar on the floor?’ 🙄
He is desperate for messy, sensory play - nursery will be great for him. Shame they don’t let him play with things like this in his mud kitchen with lots of different utensils and containers, which is what it’s for! It always feels like he’s so restricted.

Reactions: 34

Bevans29

I honestly did think when I first heard about this site that it was merely a trolling site to be rude to people (forgive me!!!) but what I find so incredibly entertaining is how hard she tries to get peoples approval on here.

“Why does she say mummaz and dada it’s ridiculous” - enter videos of her saying mum and daddy

“Why doesn’t Ronnie play in the garden outside” - enter him being ‘outside’ everyday for the last 3 days

“Why doesn’t Ronnie do messy play” - enter Ronnie playing with sugar

the only thing she hasn’t responded to are the fish and Ronnies speech and we all know the answer to that one.

Reactions: 33

Seeinganewlight

HOLA CHICOS - That is Spanish for Hi Guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ME ENCANTA -That is Spanish for I Lovvvveeeeee it.....

ME ENCANTA CHICOS - Spanish for I Lovvvveeeee it guyyyyzzzzzz
Basically all the phrases our Zoph needs to learn... I’m Thank you...

• Haha
  • Heart

BarnsleyWitch

Don’t know about you guys but when I get one of my deadly migraines the last thing I wanna do is put a full face of slap on and jump in the car to get a McDonald’s 😂 Oh and tell all insta about it! She must be on the sympathy spend...

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
That poor dog. His heart must be under so much strain.
Sophie please Google what being overweight looks like on your internal organs. Look at images of hearts and liver and kidneys all covered in fat and see what you are doing to your dog.

You don't like being overweight yourself because you likely hated how it felt. Stop doing it to your dog.

I'll happily sign the petition for all social media accounts to have ID to enable them to be opened. People that buy fake followers will suddenly have very few real followers so it suits me down to the ground

All the vest. Ciao bella

• Haha
  • Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Hey Soph here’s an idea. If you feel so sick get off your phone and have screen break.
3 hours ago you were in McDonald’s whining you felt sick.
2 hours ago you started following one of your sheep cos she tagged you in some of your crappy pyjamas she had bought. That means you’ve sat there on your phone scrolling and LOOKING for these tagged posts deciding which ones to like and to follow.

So again I’ll say I’m not buying it. You got caught out by a fan out shopping so need to factor it into the timeline or you are supposed to be recording content/doing your hard online exams and you’re behind so you need your management to feel sorry for you. Whatever it is. I don’t care. But if you’re going to call in sick you might want to stop following accounts for the day.

Chirpy

So that’s sugar and lentils wasted today for the sake of Instagram ‘content’ 🙄, good job there aren’t any starving people out there.

Reactions: 32
‘Me and Ronnie are gonna do some baking’
Where did Ronnie do any of the baking? Poor kid didn’t even use a spoon to give anything a mix.. she didn’t bake with Ronnie. He got dumped and she baked alone to make a pretty insta post. Involving Ronnie would make far to much mess!!

• Sad

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Why are they both just sat on the floor like dickheads while their child wastefully tips sugar on to it? He’s got a practically untouched mud kitchen outside, they’d be better off getting him some mud or sand to go in that.

She’s making a rod for her own back with the whole ‘this is what Ron wants to do, so this is what we’re doing’ thing. It’s ludicrous. What happens if he decides he wants to get into her makeup draws and mush lipstick and blusher into her bedroom carpet? Is she just going to sit there filming while he gets on with it because it’s what ‘Ron wants to do’?
My 2 year old had a 20 minute tantrum because I wouldn’t let him have a dirty mop head that I’d taken off the mop today.
Once he had calmed down I had him help me put the new clean one on the mop and explained to him that when mummy says no it’s for a good reason like to keep him safe. Obviously that fell on deaf ears but I’ll still keep saying it.
I see now that I should have followed the Hinch parenting method and let my son have the mop head whilst I sat in the cat litter tray (I don’t have a dog) and filmed him.

• Haha

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
I've only just started venturing on her stories again. We lost my dad to covid in February and I couldn't bear to watch her flout the rules for a while...

Anyhoo... The crocs video made me sad. Aside from being really ugly shoes...

You could hear the fear of him kicking off manifesting as sternness when he became frustrated that he couldn't do it himself. Rather than just doing it for him, put the phone down, teach him how to do it.

Also, I haven't had sound up on her stories for a while but the only time he made a sound was a grunt. I KNOW all children go at their own pace but there's no babble even. My only frame of reference is my daughter who at the same age would have been able to say they were shoes... We have seen he can babble and I'm sure he is more vocal around Jamie or even mad barker because they don't just laugh maniacally at him when he tries to communicate.

I no longer laugh at her. I actually feel so sorry for her. Yes, she's chosen this life but she's so clearly unhappy in it and for whatever reason she doesn't respect herself enough to step back for the sake of her mental health or her family.

I hope that makes sense!