Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JaneDoe1873

Howling that she thinks she has the dedication needed to learn Spanish - maybe upgrading the beach hut for a home abroad. It takes effort Sofa love, and commitment. You can’t buy this one.

Reactions: 37

Gemz27

With all her money i find it so odd that she hasn't got some immense amazing playroom full of toys. Where are all the toys?? I don't understand, my youngest is 3 and my god the shit i trip over daily but I love seeing him playing and making his little toys talk to each other and setting things up, I just never see Ronnie with any actual age appropriate toys. Wheres all the cars and trains and train tracks spread all over the room?!

• Sad
Reactions: 36

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
I can’t leave this one.

HINCH LET HER TODDLER SIT ON THE HOB 😱

Why do all these brands work with a woman who allows her toddler to sit on a hob and then post it for all 4 million bots followers to see. i Mean the Fire Service called her put for putting a vase of flowers on the hob, wonder what they’d make of this.

This is an absolutely shocking example of neglectful parenting and she is endangering Ron. What happens when he’s big enough to climb onto the counter top himself if the hob is on.

(Sorry this is my 2nd post on this, I just can’t believe any parent would be so stupid)

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Get your son a tuff tray and let him play with sand, soil, paint, shaving foam anything but a bleeding jar of sugar!! Get him out in the garden with the mud kitchen and his utensils, let him play with playdough, let him paint/colour, let him help you bake properly! Christ she gets it wrong everytime. She is delaying his development so much!
Let👏 him👏 be👏 a👏 kid👏

• Heart

Jenniet

VIP Member
Why does she always lie!! We always have a bath together no you don’t love cause you have cold baths remember well after Ron’s in bed!!!

Mummaof1

Georgia from towie has a maternity range out on Sunday with in the style bet sofa is fuuminggggg

• Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
Glammed herself up for a McDonald's run in the car... like we all do 🙄😂 but she's really not with it today apparently 💤💤mmm think she's sneakily trying to play her anxiety card after ballsing up earlier with the sugar messy play fail 🤣🤣🤣
I totally glam myself up for a maccys run, I absolutely did not go and get a maccys in my dressing gown and slippers the other day 👀😂

• Haha

rlouisep9

VIP Member
I am really, really upset with social media today. Hinch wants her followers to sign a petition to protect herself but yet there’s no mention of the young woman who’s been murdered for daring to walk home alone? She wants her followers to sign a petition to protect her lies when there’s no mention of the lies in the media about other women? She wants her followers to sign a petition to protect her own mental health when there’s no support shown suffering the same fate for the tabloids? Meanwhile SS is dressing up her Christmas decorations. Why can’t these women use their platforms to actually influence? To raise awareness? It’s been 3 days since international women’s day and it’s #notallmen & #teampiers trending online. I’m so disappointed. I know this is derailing a bit but it’s all just so frustrating. 😭
THIS. I came on to say the same thing. My whole social media has been (rightfully) full of posts about Sarah, posts from women about their experiences, calling men out, men standing up and asking what they can do better and how all women are all Sarah.

Hinch? Posts some vile looking cheesecake chocolate eggs last night after the news broke that remains had been found then, then today posts some weird story about how she feels sick and isn't with it for attention. THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE WORLD OTHER THAN YOU.

I've never seen her use her platform for good. 4m followers and she can't post a story about how horrific it is that a young woman has been taken in the most brutal way.

She will now, despite not reading Tattle since the birth of Christ but fuck me at least pretend you have some compassion you absolute waste of space.

• Heart
Instead of spending the time filming and editing (with ridiculous plinky plonk music) a video of Ronnie playing with fucking sugar, why not use the time to set up a proper little activity for the boy, painting, actually letting him help bake, drawing, puzzles, ANYTHING?! She's so clueless it's unreal. 🙄

• Heart

Whitelilac

VIP Member
ID verification sounds like a great idea. All of Hinch's bought bots will be removed, her follower numbers will plummet and those people accused of being trolls for saying she has bought followers will be proved truthful.

There will no longer be any need for posters on the Facebook pages set up in her name and run by her family to start their post with " please be kind" or "please no hate" as they will have legal protection from hate speech.

Anyone who dares post anything disagreeing with Hinch and her methods will no longer have to be subjected to the pile ons from the Hinch Army as those death threats will all be taken seriously.

What's not to love?? Where do I sign 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

Katlen12

VIP Member
Soph, maybe it would be best if you tried to get a grasp of the English language first!!

Sophie ROSEtte Stone hincliffe

*soph wasn’t born with a middle name, she added ‘rosette stone’ in her 30’s 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

AbsoluteNorth

How can she eat 2 with a gastric band fitted? She must think ppl are thick! I’m surprised the sheep haven’t all rushed to the docs to get one fitted too. She just lies so much! Why not just be honest and say u can only manage 2 spoonfuls! And waiting till Ronnie goes to bed it just mean! Has the kid ever tasted chocolate?! I hope he gets an Easter egg that he’s allowed to eat? Bingo on him in his high chair with one! Not all over his face mind.
Talking of high chairs, will she be getting a double one? Ronnie might get a real chair when he’s 18 🤞🏼🤞🏼 ATV

• Haha

GossipBug

VIP Member
Wow, how does she always manage to miss the mark in such an epic way. On a week where a woman has publicly said she was contemplating suicide, another was dragged off the street and murdered, and people are still suffering from Covid but directly and indirectly, let's be more like a spoilt dog who, ate the rate she's fattening him up, probably won't live to see the year out.

hereforthenews

Get 👏🏼 your 👏🏼 child 👏🏼 his 👏🏼 own 👏🏼 toys!!

Every time you get it so wrong Sophie!
are you completely stupid?? Of course he didn’t asked to play with the sugar, if he asked to play with the bleach bottle, would you merrily allow that?

why doesn’t this child have age appropriate toys, sensory and otherwise? Just because you can’t cope with the bright colours doesn’t mean your child should suffer and be restricted in his growth and learning. Both of you are a joke. Not in a funny way; we aren’t laughing with you, we don’t think it’s cute. You miss the mark every single time, why can’t you see this.
Your stories are either bullshit and you are exaggerating them for Social Media, which in itself need addressing if you are going to blet on about having ID to stop trolling, or you’re risking your child’s life and learning because you cannot see the dangers and limitations you are imposing on him.

• Heart
Ooh she makes me rage. I mean I’m already raging with the news of Sarah Everard and there’s a lot on social media right now about women’s safety. She chooses to ignore using her platform to raise awareness about such topics but to instead post a video of Ronalonadingdong playing with sugar. She’s so oblivious to the world around her and I honestly don’t know how she gets by some days in her rose tinted fucking glasses. Oh but it’s all going to be okay though because she says it is.

It would be nice if she could mention how she’s going to educate Ronnie to be a decent human because it’s so important that sons are taught not to be the monsters we as women fear when we have to walk anywhere alone. But no, not Grinch. Ugh I’m done today.

• Heart

AC55

VIP Member
How does this wretched woman have the audacity to show a petition for verified ID being a requirement for a social media account when every day she puts her son out on show for everyone and anyone to see? Her son who is not yet two years old and has no say whatsoever about stories and photos of him being made public property? The irony will be wasted on her of course because as usual she's just bleating on about trolls.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I'd love to be a fly on the wall at Ronnie's nursery. Just to see the boy enjoy himself with actual toys and craft stuff. What normal person thinks, I know I'll get the boy to hoover up stuff I've 'dropped'. She needs help and seems unstable. I think she'll be off for a while and she needs to keep Ronnie off her insta.
She does need help and that's the saddest part about it all. I know we all take the piss and can't stand the cunt but she needs help. She's unstable, she's dangerous. I'm not sure why Jamie, the person being closest to her, hasn't forced help upon her, if she doesn't want it then atleast took her off Instagram, she reads here, she'll tell Jamie it all so he's very much aware. She's becoming more and more peculiar these past few weeks. Not sure if it's just me seeing that but I think she is. It's sad. She won't be able to keep up with the life she has if she doesn't get well and I truly believe when baby comes along and she's thrown into terrible 2s and a newborn she'll just lose the plot 🤷‍♀️

Jbjb

AFE3FE81-8C9E-4A3B-BBD6-DFE2CDED5186.png
A “whole bag” of lentils that just magically landed into a neat little line 😆. Of course.

• Haha

Needacuppa

VIP Member
This is NEVER going to happen

On another note how melodramatic is she, she’s in the car at McDonald’s ffs 🙄🙄🙄

I see she’s got that filter on that everybody is highlighting on Instagram
How can you be so 'not with it, but with it enoygh to do makeup, get phone out, get the perfik filter and voila.... Sympathy vid'. She needs more than deep rest. She needs deep psychiatric therapy!!!

Reactions: 34