Mrs Hinch #348 New grass for me and mummy. Her gift for telling me I had a baby in tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I just heard her right?? She didn't know that once you retouch a surface after its been sprayed/wiped with antiBac suffer it decontamines the area again!!! How the hell does she think bacteria gets on surface areas then?? Fs! And she calls her self a cleaner!

Reactions: 20
OMG get your child off the hob FFS!!

Little step stools with an enclosed bit on the top so they can be at counter height without the danger of falling off. I have one and my toddler loves it. Always "helping" me make his breakfast or baking.
I was going to say surely with all the shite she buys she would spend a bit on child safety instead of sitting him on a hob the bleeping idiot

Reactions: 8
Well said 👏

And the crazy hinchers/sheeple/stalkers have the nerve to call us uneducated trolls 🙄

Her "fan" base is all chavvy stay at home mums whose children are in school full time and when they're not they'll be palmed off to family or their bedroom anyway they have all the time in the world for their queen 🤮
[/QUOTE

Reactions: 6
It’ll never happen! Chris and Rosie have personalities and a wicked sense of humour in their relationship 😂
I love theirs. Whenever I feel crap I listen to the episode called drip drip drop by jess the paramedic because I cry laughing at it so much. I can't imagine inchs having stories like this or any stories for that matter.

Reactions: 4
All because I had an opinion about hinch on Instagram, all of a sudden are green eyed monsters.

Reactions: 5
Hinch “it’s raining outside”
Ron *grunt*
Hinch “No, IZZIT?”, then strokes him like a dog

Kid doesn’t stand a chance

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I assume she will need to melt the chocolate for the cheesecake, so is she planning on sitting Ronnie back on the hob while it still has residual heat?
Seriously, the dining table is 2 metres away, cover it with a plastic drop cloth and use it to cook on if you are cooking with your child 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
"I'm not sure if you're aware because I wasn't".......is that not why they pay you the big bucks?

Reactions: 11
All because I had an opinion about hinch on Instagram, all of a sudden are green eyed monsters.
Must be one hell of a jealousy epademic going on, because after all anyone who expresses an opinion/questions the Queen/calls her out on BS is apparently jealous! Since when did spouting that we are jealous become a by word for deflection over Sopha's damaging behaviour?!

Reactions: 7
Why do they feel the need to tag her into their reply?! Ooh, look at me sticking up for you, Soph! As if she’s going to respond. 🙄
This is what cracks me up when they try and defend her, then tag her. I’m sure she’d rather they didn’t because then it just highlights her shoddy parenting and questionable morals. Which in turn would lead people here to the Hinch Wiki, opening up a whole tin of worms for her which I’m sure she’d rather as few people saw as possible. Dick heads throwing her under the bus with their loyalty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.