Mrs Hinch #348 New grass for me and mummy. Her gift for telling me I had a baby in tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Oh no... it looks like a bottle of spray on sun cream! Yikes oh mighty cashing in on peoples worries about germs you’d need at least 4 bottles to cover every surface in your house daily who has the time and money for that! Show us a video of you using the product then Soph?
Also looks like mosquito bite spray!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Has Janine really posted 43 stories of reposting the cults arse licking posts 🥱🥱

FOURTY FUCKING THREE!!!

Im guessing that was the total number of mentions the podcast got then
Jaymeeee Inchcliffe aka Beggy Mitchell....

Reactions: 13
Size of that fucking hand. It’s like a spade

Reactions: 24
The lion, the witch and the audacity of this b!tch, is promoting a product that she has been using wrong for years.
The hinchers will lavvvve it though hun, crying that you have learnt a new fact. ATB

Reactions: 20
Fucking mircroban. I don't know any other product that does thisssss, it's called the Dettol disinfectant spray that you've been using and wiping off you thick twat. For a cleaning influencer she really is thick as shit about cleaning products

Not a new company, just part of who she’s already paid to advertise for. I guess she has to advertise products whether she likes them or not as part of her contract.
View attachment 475798
That's not what she told Janet Queen of tattle though is it! God I hope she really falls from her Instagram throne one day!

Edited because I can't spell

Reactions: 19
"I've been waiting to share this on my stories forrreva!" You mean you've been waiting until they put the money in your bank first you insufferable c**t. I can't believe I've been forced to use the C bomb so early on a Wednesday morning
I don’t know she doesn’t advertise like any other person on instagram. She’s making out as if she’s known about the products for ages but I’ve seen other instagrammers do ads on this product

Reactions: 10
Won't be on much today, little cucumbers first birthday!
I've got my ball gown on, tent up in the garden, ballon arch and i might do a drunken live tonight

Reactions: 48
I'm in!

Reactions: 1
Stacey seems to be flaunting her laundry room a bit more than usual lately... feel like she’s rubbing it in she has one and hinch doesn’t

Reactions: 29
Janet's quote that day is legendary. I don't remember word for word but she said she only got so far in Hinch's book before she fell asleep. Love her.

Reactions: 21
That’s what I thought, I was like why is she flogging sun cream in March?

Reactions: 9
I enjoy podcasts but no way in hell will I be listening to them 2 dimwits prattle on about their pretend lives

Reactions: 11
I thought it was a bottle of deodorant st first

Reactions: 4
"How have you added it into your routine guyzzz?" In other words, tell me how you use it and I'll pass the ideas off as my own. Isn't that how she started?

Reactions: 17
Won't be on much today, little cucumbers first birthday!
I've got my ball gown on, tent up in the garden, ballon arch and i might do a drunken live tonight
Happy Birthday little cuke, hope the peter rabbit waistcoat looks fabulous, the shorts aren't cutting into those chubby little thighs and the giant rabbit head cake will feed your bubble for a few weeks

Reactions: 16
The fact you are over 70 and on tattle makes me smile I don't know why. Something to do with the sheep's assumption that everyone on here are uneducated 20 something year old women who need to spend more time with their families lol
When really we are hardworking (something sopha isn't) educated intellectual people of all ages just here to call her out. Atv xx

Reactions: 36
Would the dettol spray that she used to shine her radiator not do the same job as the shit she’s plugging today?
Why is she such a divvy cow

Reactions: 14
I saw an advert for microban on telly on Monday night. I knew it would be this she was shilling after the questions yesterday.
How can a "cleaning expert" not know that when you touch a surface after cleaning it you transfer bacteria from your hands to the surface Bloody idiot.

Notice as well that this kills bacteria for up to 24 hours but is only initially effective against viruses. Viruses like Covid19 then. In other words, useless product being hyped in a pandemic, which won't kill the virus anyway.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.