Mrs Hinch #346 Thinks she’s first with Egyptian cotton, poor fisscchh have been forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @mumazzz baps with 74 likes!

Quick recap

Changed the tacky prints in the hallway to more tacky prints to fit in with the biskitttt theme
Painted the downstairs toilet in Egyptian cotton
Said she was feeling frumpy so slapped on more make up than a drag queen but the real reason
was to post a bump photo that was photo shopped- pointed out by several eagle eyed pastry trolls
Taking a few days off because of course she’s worked so hard.
Still no sign of the fisccchhhh
Ciao Bella! 😘

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So she congratulates Stacey on her book. Says it really is one of the most amazing feelings. Like this is all new to Stacey. She does realise Stacey has had books out before hinch was even heard of.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 121
How do your report Bot Followers. I’ve just had a look and in the first 3 scroll ups there’s definitely a ton of new and highly suspicious accounts that aren’t following more than 3 ( who could they possibly be?) and haven’t posted anything themselves.
Thanking you.
Ciao Belladonna!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
New thread thanks to @mumazzz baps with 74 likes!

Quick recap

Changed the tacky prints in the hallway to more tacky prints to fit in with the biskitttt theme
Painted the downstairs toilet in Egyptian cotton
Said she was feeling frumpy so slapped on more make up than a drag queen but the real reason
was to post a bump photo that was photo shopped- pointed out by several eagle eyed pastry trolls
Taking a few days off because of course she’s worked so hard.
Still no sign of the fisccchhhh
And she added Rose in her teens 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Poor Sopho has had to have a day off because her bestie SS will be getting so much attention today 😂😂😂 I bet she's seething 😂😂😂

Reactions: 50
How do your report Bot Followers. I’ve just had a look and in the first 3 scroll ups there’s definitely a ton of new and highly suspicious accounts that aren’t following more than 3 ( who could they possibly be?) and haven’t posted anything themselves.
Thanking you.
Ciao Belladonna!
Go onto their profile
Click the three dots next to their name (top right corner)
It’s spam

There are so many on there! If you refresh her followers list more will appear. Have fun 😘

Reactions: 12
I’ve been looking through her tagged posts out of nosiness/boredom. I honestly can’t get my head around the grown women making accounts using Hinch in their name and literally spending all their time creating grid posts to try and copy her or get her attention. The amount of them that have used her pictures of her and her family is actually unreal and scary. I know this has been said a thousand times but it literally blows my mind. Grown women with the mindset of teenage girls fangirling and obsessing over someone that doesn’t even know (or care) about their existence. Can any exhinchers on here explain to me how she draws people in like this? I’d love to understand it more from a psychological point of view because I can honestly say that I’ve always thought she was a knob as well as SS!

• Heart
Reactions: 93
Omg my first thread suggestion, and its a winner!!.. thanks so much guyzzzz! How did this happen to little old me.. I’m just learning!
I’m going to have to go eye ball duck myself now!

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Today I watch someone covert over the Mrs Hinch items she bought. We knew it wouldn't be long before the clothes came didn't we. A lounge wear pyjama range .oh please. Predictable as f*** but I'll give her something she knows her market and she knows what people will buy buy buy from her. But to me this still screams how she takes advantage. This lady has literally spent over £100 on her haul . And I thought, god you can't afford that. And yet she's bought them all.
And then saw a lady go on and on about something she was really excited and proud and happy and joyful about for literally 4 stories. and I thought wow what's coming... it was to say how happy and proud she was of these three account she knows that Have been mentioned in Stacey Solomon book! And I felt angry, really sad and really f****** depressed at this. I can't quite equate to why but I think it's because, really you think this is the epitome of success?and then she started on how these accounts work so hard and how to be recognised by her in a book was success. And I think I felt bad at first not being Kinder to people like yeah great achievement if that's what you want.
But then it made me angry because we as a society or them pair have fuelled and put this as a role of success,has put this pressure on, has put this determination being obsessed with winning Stacy or hinches approval of their Instagram accounts that clean now means you made it.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I propose every thread title from here on out should include the fish... Until we've had an official update from Princess Maldon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
I’ve been looking through her tagged posts out of nosiness/boredom. I honestly can’t get my head around the grown women making accounts using Hinch in their name and literally spending all their time creating grid posts to try and copy her or get her attention. The amount of them that have used her pictures of her and her family is actually unreal and scary. I know this has been said a thousand times but it literally blows my mind. Grown women with the mindset of teenage girls fangirling and obsessing over someone that doesn’t even know (or care) about their existence. Can any exhinchers on here explain to me how she draws people in like this? I’d love to understand it more from a psychological point of view because I can honestly say that I’ve always thought she was a knob as well as SS!
Yes I thought this today as I was watching people tag her with the pyjamas they bought with the hinchs lable on. and stroking the label that said her name on it as if it was something to covert and admire.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Soz stace but she couldn't care less about youuuuuu, she only commented to look good and still somehow made it about herself. Well done hinch 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 53
When women support women great things happen
This still gets on my nerves they don’t support each other they COMPETE against each-other and Stacey literally tells everyone she loves them
Only one word describes them FAKE

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Pray for Flip and Flop 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

been quiet lately purely cause I’m so busy and also she’s so boring!! I actually would rather watch her new “Egyptian cotton” dry than her stories 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Go onto their profile
Click the three dots next to their name (top right corner)
It’s spam

There are so many on there! If you refresh her followers list more will appear. Have fun 😘
Ooo an excellent game! Thanks so much. Smallest ankle biter is teething so it’s been fun at night, now I have something to do as she clings to me and soothes herself!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.