Mrs Hinch #346 Thinks she’s first with Egyptian cotton, poor fisscchh have been forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People will go into debt I’m sure of it!
in November 2019 I redecorated my hallway, stairs and landing and bought a dark grey carpet, I hated it from the min it was put down, basically as soon as I realised people may think I was a hincher! As luck would have it the fields flooded behind my house in feb 2020 and it came all through my house and destroyed said carpet, and I now have a nice neutral coloured carpet and some wooden flooring. Basically I would of been stuck with that vile carpet for 20+ years if I hadn’t been flooded out my home. It’s the only silver lining of having to live somewhere else for a year as we have only recently moved back in, at least no one else will I’m a hincher!
When my flat was up for sale last summer, i had a few people to view it that commented regarding Mrs Hinch. If if wasnt for the fact i wanted to sell and move, i would of kicked them right up the arse out of there.
My flat came with grey carpets and grey flooring (new build 4 years ago) as i think that the developers were trying neutral but not magnolia and brown and to be modern.
We were ftb and knew this wouldnt be for the long run so didnt change it plus grey isnt all that bad, not much can go with it but i heavily avoided all chrome/silver and crushed velvet. More very light grey walls, with white. Plus im ocd, so bad i was diagnosed it as a kid, yes i was that weird child who would organise shop shelves and peoples homes to the horror of my parents. Everything has its place, organised in height/colour/alphabetical otherwise my mind goes crazy. Does not mean i follow lil hinchy here, makes me crazy when i had those comments. I quickly shut them down and went who?! Never heard her

cant even go to bm without hearing that bloody name. I like going there as somethings are cheaper than most stores plus the one near me sells wood shavings really cheap for my guinea pigs as i swear pets at home put there pricesup over covid as no one hs a choice £5 they bloody want for a small bag of the stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When my flat was up for sale last summer, i had a few people to view it that commented regarding Mrs Hinch. If if wasnt for the fact i wanted to sell and move, i would of kicked them right up the arse out of there.
My flat came with grey carpets and grey flooring (new build 4 years ago) as i think that the developers were trying neutral but not magnolia and brown and to be modern.
We were ftb and knew this wouldnt be for the long run so didnt change it plus grey isnt all that bad, not much can go with it but i heavily avoided all chrome/silver and crushed velvet. More very light grey walls, with white. Plus im ocd, so bad i was diagnosed it as a kid, yes i was that weird child who would organise shop shelves and peoples homes to the horror of my parents. Everything has its place, organised in height/colour/alphabetical otherwise my mind goes crazy. Does not mean i follow lil hinchy here, makes me crazy when i had those comments. I quickly shut them down and went who?! Never heard her

cant even go to bm without hearing that bloody name. I like going there as somethings are cheaper than most stores plus the one near me sells wood shavings really cheap for my guinea pigs as i swear pets at home put there pricesup over covid as no one hs a choice £5 they bloody want for a small bag of the stuff
Honestly there's nothing wrong with grey carpets and I hate how they have become associated with her. We have grey carpets and white walls. I just found it's a neutral colour without going down the beige/magnolia route.

Same as all the stuff she's shilling. I hate how you can't buy elbow grease or Zoflora without being bundled in with those lunatics. Some of us have been using those products for years because they actually work. The difference is, people who were using them before she came along and "reinvented cleaning" actually follow the instructions and use the products safely.

Reactions: 30
I see no sign of Julia Donaldson books amongst her collections. They all seem a bit random - the books he has. It’s the one thing I will indulge over and over again with my kids - charity shops & library (when open), marketplace, new if there’s a good deal etc. Books. All the time sourcing them books.
My two love the gruffalo, room on the broom etc. They know them all off by bloody heart. My son who is about to turn 2 - just 3 months older than Ronnie was sat in his bedroom this morning “reading” the gruffalo. He was reciting “his eyes are orange, his tongue is black” etc of course not perfectly but there he is pointing to the pictures and saying what he remembers but also identifying the characters - look mummy there’s snake! Scrambled snake!
Now I don’t film all that for the gram. I don’t share much on my account. But if I were the kind to film my every waking moment no doubt I would film myself sat with my child reading the gruffalo, doing the funny voices and then saying to camera - anyone else feel like they’ve read this book so many times they might just turn into a gruffalo?

But she doesn’t read to him. I’m convinced she doesn’t buy him books and the only books he has are ones that were gifted when he was born and because that was a long while ago the books haven’t stepped up. She could be open and ask for recommendations. She could have used world book day to start a conversation about reading with your child and starting good habits. She could she could she could a million times over.
What does sofa do? Fester on her backside scrolling insta all day for any posts about her. Ignoring her son. Waiting for his bedtime so she can lie on the sofa some more but this time with Jamie in the room. Scrolling scrolling scrolling all day long.
So many positive things she could do with her account. So many wonderful things she could do with her son. But she chooses to do nothing. Every single time.
As an avid reader myself since I was a kid (Still read a lot!) and have read to my daughter every day since she was a baby pretty much (also big Julia Donaldson fans!) I can't like this enough. It's so important for kids and such a lovely thing to do together, I can't imagine not reading to my girl.

Meanwhile off my reading soapbox :ROFLMAO: Hinch still sulking?!

Reactions: 18
Honestly there's nothing wrong with grey carpets and I hate how they have become associated with her. We have grey carpets and white walls. I just found it's a neutral colour without going down the beige/magnolia route.

Same as all the stuff she's shilling. I hate how you can't buy elbow grease or Zoflora without being bundled in with those lunatics. Some of us have been using those products for years because they actually work. The difference is, people who were using them before she came along and "reinvented cleaning" actually follow the instructions and use the products safely.
Exactly, i loved the carpet and flooring. Especially as a flat doesnt have great natural light like a house does. I just hate people thinking i decorate it like that because of her. Its like no i like companies like white company, Neptune and loads of small insta companies that sell really nice decor items ( not to sound stuck up or anything but you can find good deals with these stores especially the outlets). Not silver velvet tatt. Our new house has the same colour carpets and flooring (i guess its the modern route or cheaper) plus white kitchen as my dad being a exbuilder always says to go with neutral bathrooms and kitchen as you can always change the colour by just doing the walls and accessories. Get a grey kitchen your stuck with grey forever. Now shes going down the scandi/rattern look and i just got into that last year and been buying loads of bits for for our new house and shes ruining it now. Before long her minions and shops will be flocking horrible looking copied copies and im yet again being classed as being influenced by her

Reactions: 8
Yup, spot on. My six month old has more books than Ronnie has and we read every day. Currently working through Winnie the Pooh because I like doing the voices 😂

Been trying to find something akin to The Humpty Dumpty club because we had a lot of those books knocking around as a kid and I loved them! Would happily start something like that now to build a collection of books for later 🥰🥰

I really hope she or Jamie (preferably both) do read to him, it’s so lovely reading with (or at, if necessary 😂) your child!
Have you looked up the Dolly Parton Imagination Library? Your child will get a free book every month until they turn 5 - it's amazing. To stay on topic, Hinch is a bore.

Reactions: 12
Do we reckon she's got more tradies in today, painting every single room Egyptian Cotton, ripping out her grey carpet and turning her grey palace into a beige palace? Or do you reckon today is Astro Turf day?

Reactions: 29
Hello I'm fank yoo! Long time no see but I've been too busy to even have a nosy at her stories whilst I'm on the loo tbh 🤣 I'm guessing it's same old same old except now more biisskkitttt and less grey? 😴

Just wanted to pop on to share a recent experience with an ex colleague.

She sent me a snap showing her having a brew using her new 'Hinched' mug 🤢 I asked her how she got it as there is only 1 Tesco here and it doesn't have a home section. She said she got a family member in England to go buy her one, package it up and post it over! I told her for less than the price of the postage I would have written 'Hinched' on a mug for her in Sharpie 🤷🏼‍♀️

She came back to say she was supporting another woman and (brace yourselves)...A SMALL BUSINESS.

I tit YOU NOT. She actually counts Hinch as a small business because "she started with nothing and has created something wonderful".

Obviously I could not hold my tongue at this...I gently advised her of Hinch & Inch's sales background, the various attempts at fame and dropped the bombshell on how much she charger per post to advertise something she only ever says "I just laaavv it" about. I also asked her to consider the amount of hours Hinch works (I use that term lightly) in one day compared to her, then see if she thought the disproportionate wage was fair.

She went very quiet after this and I am hoping she makes her way here soon 🤣

Hope everyone is well and has had some lovely deep rests and lots of undercooked pastry lately. Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Hello I'm fank yoo! Long time no see but I've been too busy to even have a nosy at her stories whilst I'm on the loo tbh 🤣 I'm guessing it's same old same old except now more biisskkitttt and less grey? 😴

Just wanted to pop on to share a recent experience with an ex colleague.

She sent me a snap showing her having a brew using her new 'Hinched' mug 🤢 I asked her how she got it as there is only 1 Tesco here and it doesn't have a home section. She said she got a family member in England to go buy her one, package it up and post it over! I told her for less than the price of the postage I would have written 'Hinched' on a mug for her in Sharpie 🤷🏼‍♀️

She came back to say she was supporting another woman and (brace yourselves)...A SMALL BUSINESS.

I tit YOU NOT. She actually counts Hinch as a small business because "she started with nothing and has created something wonderful".

Obviously I could not hold my tongue at this...I gently advised her of Hinch & Inch's sales background, the various attempts at fame and dropped the bombshell on how much she charger per post to advertise something she only ever says "I just laaavv it" about. I also asked her to consider the amount of hours Hinch works (I use that term lightly) in one day compared to her, then see if she thought the disproportionate wage was fair.

She went very quiet after this and I am hoping she makes her way here soon 🤣

Hope everyone is well and has had some lovely deep rests and lots of undercooked pastry lately. Xx
Well I hope she put the mug in the bin where it belongs!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reckon she’s waiting for the ‘is soph ok’ tit from her followers sheep because she’s taken yet another ‘day off’ but this time un announced.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dont get how shes 'having a day off' when she's st home anyways. She doesn't 'work' does she

Reactions: 12
I dont get how shes 'having a day off' when she's st home anyways. She doesn't 'work' does she
Unscheduled day off as well since she didn't start the day letting her sheep know she was going to be off her stories with some awful quote and a picture of a field. It'll get the Huns/papers talking and take the attention away from SS and her book launch. She's just so conniving I wouldn't put it past her.

Reactions: 13
Guys I think i have found a hincher at work in the hospital i work at!

a few weeks ago i noticed new flooring had been done down one of the corridors and it looks like grey tiles. I immediately thought a hincher has signed that off.

today i walk down that same corridor and new panelling is on the bottom half of the walls in a rich tea biscuit colour with magnolia coloured painted walls above! Def a hincher caught mid colour change.

this is how I imagine all their homes will be, grey flooring and carpets and beige walls!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m tying myself in knots with my keenness to avoid anything Hinch endorses. I have Egyptian Cotton (from 2010) though it looks nothing like her heavily filtered version of it. I have a lot of beige and neutral type colours.

But the painter is coming on Monday to redecorate a couple of rooms. I quite like grey painted kitchen cabinets but can I look at them without thinking of Hinch and I feel they may become the avocado bathroom suite of the 2020s? Alternatively I can choose Labrador Sands beige for the walls but that might have the same effect if she’s now really liking bissskkkittt guyz. Plus the dog reference reminds me of chickenstripHennerz.

Someone help me! My husband is despairing.

Yeah I’ve got the same problem literally went neutral overload with my new home (in the downstairs anyway) as my old home was maximalist which I loved but it got too much. I do have a lot of different wood shades and patterns/textures to break it up though. Was convinced on painting downstairs F&B jitney but doing a 180
I have F&B and I'm feeling pretty smug she hasn't "discovered" it yet!!!

Reactions: 8
Having a crappy pain day today and it makes me sweary... just found this on one of the Hinch pages.
what the duck does she do in winter with everything else she washes, her electric bill must be extraordinary!!
Chuck it over a door, love. Use a clothes horse... I get if you don’t have stairs you’ll not have a banister to hang sheets over but come on!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Having a crappy pain day today and it makes me sweary... just found this on one of the Hinch pages.
what the duck does she do in winter with everything else she washes, her electric bill must be extraordinary!!
Chuck it over a door, love. Use a clothes horse... I get if you don’t have stairs you’ll not have a banister to hang sheets over but come on!
Sometimes wonder how these idiots manage to breathe without inquiring on a bleeping group :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How on earth do these people cope? Having to ask random strangers how to dry your bloody laundry??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
These are the same people idolising a complete idiot that has to remind herself to talk to her own child by writing it on a to do list. Nothing surprises me anymore.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.