Mrs Hinch #346 Thinks she’s first with Egyptian cotton, poor fisscchh have been forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi 👋 what is TL ? Sorry can't work it out , I could do with a breath of fresh air to. this woman really grates on me at the moment. I actually told a work colleague who is a hinch fan some truths and now she's messaging me oh your so right ✅ about her I see it now
Tattle Life 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh wow. It’s starting
My whole house is beige and white because I rent. I don’t mind it at all.... but now it’s going to annoy me
I’m tying myself in knots with my keenness to avoid anything Hinch endorses. I have Egyptian Cotton (from 2010) though it looks nothing like her heavily filtered version of it. I have a lot of beige and neutral type colours.

But the painter is coming on Monday to redecorate a couple of rooms. I quite like grey painted kitchen cabinets but can I look at them without thinking of Hinch and I feel they may become the avocado bathroom suite of the 2020s? Alternatively I can choose Labrador Sands beige for the walls but that might have the same effect if she’s now really liking bissskkkittt guyz. Plus the dog reference reminds me of chickenstripHennerz.

Someone help me! My husband is despairing.

Yeah I’ve got the same problem literally went neutral overload with my new home (in the downstairs anyway) as my old home was maximalist which I loved but it got too much. I do have a lot of different wood shades and patterns/textures to break it up though. Was convinced on painting downstairs F&B jitney but doing a 180

Reactions: 2
Just found the PJs.

Does anyone else find the sentence

"Relax your mind , time to unwind" odd..

Do we use drugs or cleaning chemicals to do this?. Clearly her hinchers are an example to not inhale?

As for the scrunchie 🤷

All her products are nothing new. Nothing wow I really need that. Boring.

Ciao Bella.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh I'm gutted. I've always called my husband bubs. Now everyone is going to think I'm copying Grinch or SS. I also didn't realise it had a horrible meaning 😭
i call my little boy bubs short for bubba always have 😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Forgive me Tattlers, for I have sinned..

I brought a Hinch face Mitt 🙈

Seemed a better option than a flannel, for a face that is falling apart from mask wearing and the heating being on!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What have I missed about PJs please had a phone in draw day yesterday when my daughter was having surgery 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m still cringing so hard at those pyjamas she’s brought out. They are so tacky and she’s turned herself into a novelty. It’s literally like she’s pissed on everything to mark her territory by putting her crappy slogans and tag lines on something that’s not even relevant to what she does. I pity these sad women who have bought them. I get that people like pjs and might have Disney characters on them or something. But who wants to go to bed at night with fresh n up Friday, time to hinch and tada lists written on their clothing.
It's so strange. And if the quality is anything like the loungewear she launched, it'll be tit anyway.

Reactions: 7
Just sitting here trying to muster up the energy to start oiling my furniture and I am wondering if Hinch will keep the white IKEA stuff or replace it with natural wood as she works her way around the house.
Its not a simple as flapping a Dave the duster about if she goes for real wood 🤔

Reactions: 13
Kinda loving how many people are tagging Hinch in their pictures of Stacey's book

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow, 11am and no sign of Hinchy after her "day off". Still sulking about Stacey's book then.

She took everything grey to the tip. It’s all prerecorded as we gradually get the biscuit house reveal in time for the birth of little Hob Nob.
Baby Hobnob 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow, 11am and no sign of Hinchy after her "day off". Still sulking about Stacey's book then.

Baby Hobnob 😂😂😂

It's still lurking on Instagram liking and commenting on the huns posts about her. Such a vain witch. Lazy as anything. Can't wait until the day she just fucks off Instagram.

Reactions: 13
I actually remembered this a little earlier. And wondered the same thing. I follow b and m and I don't remember them announcing a winner. I remember every one here at the time saying the hamper she got wasn't meant for her that it was supposed to be the prize or at least she could have donated it if it was meant for her. Very strange 🤔
Yet another shining example of her utter greed!

View attachment 467510
The hunz with dough have already started....
Baa Baa Hinch sheep, you are such a fool
Following a cleaner whose husband is a tool!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She must be in a right strop about SS' book and LQoC's book too that she still hasn't emerged.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That SS book looks a load of rubbish. The "can't get a full breath" is so so fake. She really deserves Hinch as her best buddy, the pair of them are going so OTT trying to be relatable and it is really vomit inducing unrealistic tripe just to coin in the £££s.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.