Mrs Hinch #346 Thinks she’s first with Egyptian cotton, poor fisscchh have been forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally thought the same! Scrolling through all those ‘grey castles’ it’s making me cringe slightly knowing ‘beige castles’ will now be ‘in’ some of the accounts have had brand new grey kitchens, carpets etc throughout which wouldn’t come cheap. I don’t understand why people wouldn’t want their home to be their own style, not a carbon copy of someone else - it’s baffling!
Im so raging that my magnolia and cream castle is all of a sudden going to be fashionable!! I don’t need this pressure in my life.

We just know she’s gonna have 2 days off and come back with her whole house the colour biskitttttt with carpets to match. Oh and astroturf. Cue a glut of grey furniture on eBay and gumtree so the sheep can bankrupt themselves copying her! Mind you I have 2 tins of unopened Egyptian Cotton I bought last year that I could flog to fund a holiday. Not sure I want it now 😖

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry but have I missed something? Why wouldn't it be safe to share? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Because everything in her range is non essential and we are still in lockdown. She can't be seen to encourage her army to make a trip to Tesco just to buy her tat. If they pick it up while doing their grocery shop its not a big issue but a trip solely to buy her range is illegal.

Reactions: 27
Yes, yes they did. Complete with baby bump, Ronwonton, fatso and flip flops. No fischh though.
Those shoes are too big for that girl. It's so sad and shameful that women like her are held up as the gold standard and given awards whereas female scientists and NHS workers are shunned and any attention or gifts given to them is met with jealousy. It's even sadder that little girls want to grow up to be Instagrammers like Grinch.

If a pupil in my brother's class turned up dressed like that. He would certainly be asking the parents some serious questions. Not to mention the headteacher.

Reactions: 6
Because everything in her range is non essential and we are still in lockdown. She can't be seen to encourage her army to make a trip to Tesco just to buy her tat. If they pick it up while doing their grocery shop its not a big issue but a trip solely to buy her range is illegal.
Appreciate the reply! Maybe she should have thought about this before selling the tat, poor timing 🤣

Reactions: 7
Also because everything is grey and grey is so last year, darling.

Hasn't emerged from her hovel yet I see? How is this woman making so much money sitting on her arse doing absolutely nothing, giving herself four day weekends and patting herself on the back when she does the bare minimum. Meanwhile our nurses who haven't stopped working for 365 days, through the biggest pandemic in our generations history have been awarded with a whopping 1% pay increase?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Also because everything is grey and grey is so last year, darling.

Hasn't emerged from her hovel yet I see? How is this woman making so much money sitting on her arse doing absolutely nothing, giving herself four day weekends and patting herself on the back when she does the bare minimum. Meanwhile our nurses who haven't stopped working for 365 days, through the biggest pandemic in our generations history have been awarded with a whopping 1% pay increase?
Oooh I’ll be able to afford one extra meal deal from Tesco’s a week on that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The more I’ve thought about that book rack thing the more irritated I’ve become.

£11.99...you could spend £3.01 more and get a Billy bookcase that would allow you to put more than a handful of books in it.

Literacy levels in children directly link to exposure to books. If he’s not going to have many at home I hope that “library habit” *cough*onetimetrip*cough* starts back up again post lockdown. But I won’t hold my breath.

Reactions: 22
How gimmicky is her range. Sorry but that’s embarrassing 😂 I can’t believe people are boasting about buying that.

She should of brought stuff like this out at the height of her fame, when everything she suggested sold out. Not now

That’s a bad business move surely?

Reactions: 21
How gimmicky is her range. Sorry but that’s embarrassing 😂 I can’t believe people are boasting about buying that.

She should of brought stuff like this out at the height of her fame, when everything she suggested sold out. Not now

That’s a bad business move surely?
I would bet that they were all ready to be launched last spring...I remember she was making little hints about exciting things coming maybe jan/Feb 2020

Reactions: 11
Has she brought out a clothing line too? Other than the loungewear stuff from Tesco?

Reactions: 3
Has she brought out a clothing line too? Other than the loungewear stuff from Tesco?
There was some kind of Tesco collaboration at the end of last year. Which I've just looked up and noticed there was absolutely no hint of a bump in December when she surely would have began showing? So who even knows what's reality anymore 😂

There was also some loungewear a year or so back for charity I think? It came out, everybody scrambled to get one and they sold out almost instantly. When a couple of people uploaded photos the quality looked absolutely shyte. It was never mentioned again! 😂

Reactions: 9
Today I watch someone covert over the Mrs Hinch items she bought. We knew it wouldn't be long before the clothes came didn't we. A lounge wear pyjama range .oh please. Predictable as f*** but I'll give her something she knows her market and she knows what people will buy buy buy from her. But to me this still screams how she takes advantage. This lady has literally spent over £100 on her haul . And I thought, god you can't afford that. And yet she's bought them all.
And then saw a lady go on and on about something she was really excited and proud and happy and joyful about for literally 4 stories. and I thought wow what's coming... it was to say how happy and proud she was of these three account she knows that Have been mentioned in Stacey Solomon book! And I felt angry, really sad and really f****** depressed at this. I can't quite equate to why but I think it's because, really you think this is the epitome of success?and then she started on how these accounts work so hard and how to be recognised by her in a book was success. And I think I felt bad at first not being Kinder to people like yeah great achievement if that's what you want.
But then it made me angry because we as a society or them pair have fuelled and put this as a role of success,has put this pressure on, has put this determination being obsessed with winning Stacy or hinches approval of their Instagram accounts that clean now means you made it.
It’s capitalism at its finest 🤮

Reactions: 1
The more I’ve thought about that book rack thing the more irritated I’ve become.

£11.99...you could spend £3.01 more and get a Billy bookcase that would allow you to put more than a handful of books in it.

Literacy levels in children directly link to exposure to books. If he’s not going to have many at home I hope that “library habit” *cough*onetimetrip*cough* starts back up again post lockdown. But I won’t hold my breath.
I see no sign of Julia Donaldson books amongst her collections. They all seem a bit random - the books he has. It’s the one thing I will indulge over and over again with my kids - charity shops & library (when open), marketplace, new if there’s a good deal etc. Books. All the time sourcing them books.
My two love the gruffalo, room on the broom etc. They know them all off by bloody heart. My son who is about to turn 2 - just 3 months older than Ronnie was sat in his bedroom this morning “reading” the gruffalo. He was reciting “his eyes are orange, his tongue is black” etc of course not perfectly but there he is pointing to the pictures and saying what he remembers but also identifying the characters - look mummy there’s snake! Scrambled snake!
Now I don’t film all that for the gram. I don’t share much on my account. But if I were the kind to film my every waking moment no doubt I would film myself sat with my child reading the gruffalo, doing the funny voices and then saying to camera - anyone else feel like they’ve read this book so many times they might just turn into a gruffalo?

But she doesn’t read to him. I’m convinced she doesn’t buy him books and the only books he has are ones that were gifted when he was born and because that was a long while ago the books haven’t stepped up. She could be open and ask for recommendations. She could have used world book day to start a conversation about reading with your child and starting good habits. She could she could she could a million times over.
What does sofa do? Fester on her backside scrolling insta all day for any posts about her. Ignoring her son. Waiting for his bedtime so she can lie on the sofa some more but this time with Jamie in the room. Scrolling scrolling scrolling all day long.
So many positive things she could do with her account. So many wonderful things she could do with her son. But she chooses to do nothing. Every single time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I literally thought the same! Scrolling through all those ‘grey castles’ it’s making me cringe slightly knowing ‘beige castles’ will now be ‘in’ some of the accounts have had brand new grey kitchens, carpets etc throughout which wouldn’t come cheap. I don’t understand why people wouldn’t want their home to be their own style, not a carbon copy of someone else - it’s baffling!
People will go into debt I’m sure of it!
in November 2019 I redecorated my hallway, stairs and landing and bought a dark grey carpet, I hated it from the min it was put down, basically as soon as I realised people may think I was a hincher! As luck would have it the fields flooded behind my house in feb 2020 and it came all through my house and destroyed said carpet, and I now have a nice neutral coloured carpet and some wooden flooring. Basically I would of been stuck with that vile carpet for 20+ years if I hadn’t been flooded out my home. It’s the only silver lining of having to live somewhere else for a year as we have only recently moved back in, at least no one else will I’m a hincher!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.