Mrs Hinch #346 Thinks she’s first with Egyptian cotton, poor fisscchh have been forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckon she’s waiting for the ‘is soph ok’ tit from her followers sheep because she’s taken yet another ‘day off’ but this time un announced.
I’m sure when she last posted, think it was Wednesday, she did say she’d be back sometime over the weekend, so she’s having a nice break as per🙄

Reactions: 9
So im guessing she has tripped over no.2 bedroom rug, knocked over a few tins of Egyptian Cotton and they went all over the walls. So now she has spent the last 2 days having to repaint the whole house Egyptian Cotton. Im calling it now, the whole house has been decorated

• Haha
Reactions: 50
What exactly does she need a break from? All I ever see her do recently is bark at Ronnie from the sofa and maybe wipe down the toilet flush button x100 times 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Having a crappy pain day today and it makes me sweary... just found this on one of the Hinch pages.
what the duck does she do in winter with everything else she washes, her electric bill must be extraordinary!!
Chuck it over a door, love. Use a clothes horse... I get if you don’t have stairs you’ll not have a banister to hang sheets over but come on!
Jesus christ they can’t think for themselves. She’s the type to ask if she should use an umbrella if it’s raining

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m in agreement with others. When she reappears like the Queen of Sheba, that bloody house will be redecorated. Maybe to the point of furnishings too. In fact I think it’s been going on a while and she’s been using prerecords and then little snippets so it looks like she’s only ‘just thought about it’. Just like her kitchen. Goes from dream about a hole in the wall, to new kitchen and drive thru whilst she’s in DLP. All in the space of a day 😡

Reactions: 31
Exactly! So missing the mark sending their kids as her. Does that mean we can send kids dressed as Jack the ripper as there a few books out about him ? These people are so seriously deluded. All this to garner attention from a woman who really wouldn't piss on these people if they were on fire.
As I said yesterday;
If I had a child come into my classroom dressed as Mrs Hinch then the sudden change to the day’s writing lesson would be:
•10 reasons why I love about the person I’m dressed as.
•How they inspire me.
•What did I like about their stories.
•Which character would I liked to have been and why.
•If I could have changed one thing about the book; what would that have been.

Come on then Mrs Beige Bollocks, try me now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I’ve noticed hinch doing it before too but just seen SS, anyone else actually get angry when someone eats/chews on video? Especially when they both eat like pigs!

Reactions: 15
Well I just have to say that I, for one, am glad that grey is being banished by the hunssz. A couple of our rooms are decorated with variants of grey/teal/navy/mustard/burgundy palettes rather than grey with grey and grey and some silver accented by some dark white but I still hate the association... I'm less pleased about panelling becoming more trendy though! We did it in our bedroom years ago and we've been toying with doing it in the living room too as we're about to start recorating in there but I think we'll hold off for now.

Gotta thank some of you for sharing the fb group posts, just joined so I know what else to avoid! 😅🤣

She's probably had another day off to avoid having to make a post about what she's dressed RonnieRoonotfromwinniethePoo up as for WBD - not that I think she should anyway since it would just simply be for instagram as he isn't at nursery but I'm sure it wouldn't bode well for her "social media mother" points to be online but not partake? Plus she would have to have some idea of what characters are popular in children's books these days which would require ever reading one

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is so lucky. I’ve just finished a 43 hour week and still have a bit more to do over the weekend. Plus housework and preparing meals. I would love a 3 day week every week!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Having a crappy pain day today and it makes me sweary... just found this on one of the Hinch pages.
what the duck does she do in winter with everything else she washes, her electric bill must be extraordinary!!
Chuck it over a door, love. Use a clothes horse... I get if you don’t have stairs you’ll not have a banister to hang sheets over but come on!
It's pathetic isn't it? When you join the Hinch Army I guess you give up the right to using your common sense and the power of original thought!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The more I’ve thought about that book rack thing the more irritated I’ve become.

£11.99...you could spend £3.01 more and get a Billy bookcase that would allow you to put more than a handful of books in it.

Literacy levels in children directly link to exposure to books. If he’s not going to have many at home I hope that “library habit” *cough*onetimetrip*cough* starts back up again post lockdown. But I won’t hold my breath.
But hunnnzzz, it’s not Scandi Bizzcuittz so she can’t possible use IKEA stuff as it just won’t work. It doesn’t matter that her child will be illiterate and have to wear sunglasses at nursery if he ever escapes her claws... it just doesn’t flow with her colour scheme or have bunnies on!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sometimes wonder how these idiots manage to breathe without inquiring on a bleeping group :ROFLMAO:
You can just see it can't you? "Hi I've got a pair of lungs but I'm not sure what to do with them? Do I breathe in first or out? Could you show me how you do it? Thanks"
Jesus Christ!

Maybe its that time again? Fredayahoo may be doing the facetime session this time around ..
I said it the last time I saw this photo, and I'll say it again, Hinch's sister looks like she's been lobotomised! I know Hinch was in labour but even she looks out of her bloody mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Probably already been said, forever trying and failing to catch up because you know, LIFE. Deep rest needed. But have you seen the blossoming BFFs SS and Daisy? They're both in the charts next to each other? I bet Queen B-itch (see what I did there 😂) is FUMING 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe my school just couldn’t be arsed lol
😂 mine too. I’m 33 and don’t remember dressing up for WBD being a thing. I do remember book week, similar to how others described getting vouchers etc and having to write about our favourite author (without the use of the internet!). Mine was Beatrix Potter, loved the Jamima Puddle Duck, Miss Tiggywinkle and Benjamin Bunny stories. Now I’m feeling all nostalgic, I’d forgotten about that era of my life ❤

Reactions: 3
Hi Trolls!
I’ve lolled so hard at Hinch getting left out of DaisyMay Cooper’s grid party of actual celebrity authors. Bet she’s fewwwminnn 😂😂
B197DA98-55B2-45D3-958B-E3835ADD2EAD.jpeg
E19F032C-159C-45C6-979F-F6F56B8F3149.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It's pathetic isn't it? When you join the Hinch Army I guess you give up the right to using your common sense and the power of original thought!
It’s like they are purposely thick. Like it’s some sort of characteristic to aspire to be and youre too ditsy so your husband will have to do the ‘blue jobs’ while you do the ‘pink’ pretty ones!
Oh do behave!
A lot has been lost from school as to how to ‘keep house’ but that’s because the government panicked and didn’t want it to be a 50’s housewife curriculum. Why it’s not taught to all pupils I don’t understand? There is a generation ( or 2) that don’t know what the clothing washing labels mean, how to boil a egg, bake a cake, hang a shelf, check the car engine levels or how to wire a plug!

“just get a man in!”

Boils my piss!

I’m an electrician by trade, (I’m a housewife second and a mother first) much to my husband’s liking as he is out on the farm most of the day. When stuff goes wrong in the house I have to fix it or wait till he is home for more than 5 mins to help me.
I take great pleasure when we do have to get a trade in, and I play ‘pink housewife’ to see how much Mansplaning they do. Then I watch their faces as I respond using trade terminology and brand names ... it’s some sort of sick glee!
But, Binch is promoting this ‘help me, I’m a Princess’ bullshit along with all the other bints on Love Island etc that makes my heart sink for my daughters’ should they think this is the way to get ahead in life. some much for #womenrights.

As others have said she could have used WBD as a huge tool to get other parents talking but instead she has ended just looking like a tool but hiding for 2 days.

*climbs down of pissy high horse*

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I've been up with my little one since 3am didn't sleep til 2 same night before because my mental health isn't too great. Money worries etc. Yet the millionaire for posting pictures needs a day off 👍 I've not had a baby sitter since the pandemic started I've been unable to see my family and unable to find a job she needs to get a reality check

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve noticed hinch doing it before too but just seen SS, anyone else actually get angry when someone eats/chews on video? Especially when they both eat like pigs!
yeah, its disgusting and unprofessional. Imagine joining a work zoom meeting and stuffing your face for your colleagues to see? It's hardly as if she's too busy to eat.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.