Mrs Hinch #346 Thinks she’s first with Egyptian cotton, poor fisscchh have been forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: muffin crumbs in a pot, still no sign of flip & flop
When you’re almost a thread behind (I work backwards when I’m behind) and without context ‘muffin crumbs’ conjures up all sorts of images 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nursery on a Saturday? When neither of them are in employment? And what is he wearing, he looks like such a chav!
She probably got a private viewing, you know because she's famous & that #yawn 🤷🏼‍♀️🥱🥱

EDITTTT..... I've done it again! 🙈😂Someone has said the same thing, 🤣🤣I'm so behind....... Or is it great tattle minds think alike 👌ill go with the latter 😁😎

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just seen LadBabyMum clothing announcement and I actually want her rainbow print PJs...not the boring grey lounge set from Sofa. I'm sure Soph will have something to compete with soon enough. Had to stay relevant
In the style are wankers, the quality is shocking and they are over priced 🤣

Sorry I had to get that out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sure that her first few videos from yesterday are pre records I don’t know of any nursery’s that open on a Saturday

Reactions: 1
So what do we reckon the next reveal is she hopes we all love what we see 🤣
I think it will be a utility room, complete with a new washing machine, tumble dryer, clothes airers, ironing board and a very expensive iron, and cupboards full from the bottom to the top with #gifted laundry and cleaning products. They'll take Ronnie to nursery one ddayy, she'll sit in the and I they don't have and cry all the way home, and once they get there, she'll say "oh guuuyyyyzzzz, you will not believe what's just happened? Me and Jamie just took Ronnieblesshimbinmanz to nursery and when we got back there was a utility room all ready for me! It's painted in Egyptian Cotton gyyyyyzzz and I just laavvve it! I can't cope guyyyzzz!

Hope that helps!😂 ciao Bella xx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sure that her first few videos from yesterday are pre records I don’t know of any nursery’s that open on a Saturday
Schools and nurseries here (in Essex only 20 mins from Hinch ) are doing open days - it’s a Covid secure way of viewing schools 🤷🏻‍♀️ I had to view a junior school last Saturday as my nephew is moving schools (sister was ill and trusted me to know as I have 6 kids 🤣)

Reactions: 4
So if he's going to nursery in the next couple of weeks, then I'd say she's due end of April/beginning of May. If she's due this month then it's really cruel to put him through the ordeal of a new environment, new people and a massive change at home too.
I think she's due mid April say around 15th it ties in with that hotel visit inch did for her that time 😉

Reactions: 4
Why pretend that a utility/laundry is a goal, when we all know that if she put her hand in her pocket, she could more than afford anything she bloody well wants? What a dick.
I'll be honest, I would love a utility room but when we extended our kitchen ( which wasn't #gifted 😂) we wanted to have a big open plan space with loads of light and a utility room would have compromised that. Instead, I use my washing line in fine weather and a clothes horse when I can't get the laundry out to dry. I would hardly consider having a utility room a life goal though. Goals are something to be aimed for, worked at and achieved in my opinion but if she wants a utility room, there's no doubt she'll get one and she'll get it at very short notice! It really amazes me that her followers fail every time to see through what she's doing and that's using them to achieve her so called goals. Once she's got everything she wants from them, she'll disappear and leave them in a state of despair, while she sits counting their money!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.