Mrs Hinch #343 Mouth of a duck, brains of a gnat. A brand new nursery with expensive tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listen up,last time I'm gonna explain this 🤦‍♀️🤣
Ma has 2 girls.Sam,who isn't Pa's and Soph who definitely is.
Neither pa or Ma had an affair to conceive the latter.
Pa has 2 other daughters by an ex partner.
Sam found out that Pa wasn't her real Pa in adolescence,ma and pa had allegedly paid off Sam's real father to stay away when she was very young.
Soph was probably aware from the same time that she and Sam were not full sisters.Ma wasn't the best step parent,sad because if truth be told Pa looked after Sam as is own.
Pa's daughters were troubled,the eldest being diagnosed with bi-polar,manifesting itself in a spending habit.
Ma wanted said daughter out of the way and offered money to purchase her first born son....
or so I've been told 🤷‍♀️
Bloody hell, no wonder that’s why Sophie is like she is.

Reactions: 10
Here’s my predictions 🔮.....
She’ll have the baby and go on another deep rest/mat leave and when she returns, her whole house will be done in this biscuit/beige colour, new floor, new sofa, basically every trace of grey will be gone.

Reactions: 47
I said a Flip Flop Flippie to the Flop,
Barking mad not gonna stop Till i find out your fate 👍🐟

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hello pastry trolls! Hope you've all enjoyed the glorious sunshine today! Just wanted to quickly come on to say I really,really,really hope SS and JS don't invite the Hinchliffes to their wedding. Grinch will automatically assume their invitation will be at the top of the pile to be posted and no doubt has all ready been scouring the internet for some ridiculously over priced dress in which she will intentionally try to upstage the bride!
I just want her to get her stupid botoxed face put totally out of joint! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Having watched SS stories today. Just them pottering about. You don’t sit and watch and think eh up that’s a pre record. Or hang on she panned away quick there what’s she hiding??
I’ve said before I don’t really follow any other influencer type people (mainly interior designers and toddler play lol) so I don’t know if they are all like Hinch. But no one else I personally follow has me questioning their behaviour as much as Hinch has me questioning hers.
Are other influencers like her?

Reactions: 29
Talking of Narnia's, did anyone see the S Sisters full home organise this week.
The obviously busy mum had a cupboard with hordes and hordes of cleaning stuff. She must be a Hinch fan.

Reactions: 2
Having watched SS stories today. Just them pottering about. You don’t sit and watch and think eh up that’s a pre record. Or hang on she panned away quick there what’s she hiding??
I’ve said before I don’t really follow any other influencer type people (mainly interior designers and toddler play lol) so I don’t know if they are all like Hinch. But no one else I personally follow has me questioning their behaviour as much as Hinch has me questioning hers.
I think SS is partial to a bit of pre recording, and she's a bit slapdash grubby, but I don't find her an out and out liar like Hinch.
Although, she is also a covid rule breaker, and never owns up to any wrongdoing, on the whole she's not sneaky. Hinch reminds me of the girls in school who copied your work and took the credit for it.

Reactions: 17
Imagine being a child forced to sleep in a colourless room because your mother is too into herself? No wonder she can’t communicate with children. And has she always had that laugh? It’s so high pitched. Or is it now just forced?
That laugh just doesnt sound very natural shes trying too hard .

Reactions: 3
I agree, no one else I follow , and it’s a lot of different types of accounts , have me questioning or spotting lies😏

Reactions: 5
I think SS is partial to a bit of pre recording, and she's a bit slapdash grubby, but I don't find her an out and out liar like Hinch.
Although, she is also a covid rule breaker, and never owns up to any wrongdoing, on the whole she's not sneaky. Hinch reminds me of the girls in school who copied your work and took the credit for it.
I think Stacey is ok, she has some real plus points. She clearly loves her kids, and Rex is a lively, chatty, giggly, happy and very normal boy. She obviously loves Joe but not OTT about how everything is amazing like Hinch is. She isn't vain and she isn't always showing off stuff she has bought like Hinch does. She makes things out of stuff lying around instead of just chucking it, she isn't wasteful and a landfill bleep the way Hinch is. Her account is a proper family account, people follow her to catch up with the life she shows. She must have twice as many millions as Hinch but keeps things real. She also is a talented singer and is also a household name and good on TV. Hinch is desperate for the fame but has no talent to back it up, she made her name by cleaning and that is where she is stuck. Her followers demographic is largely poor and won't be able to afford expensive furniture so that rules out a home account. She can't have a family account because Ronnie is like a statue, and doesn't do anything. She can't exactly give parenting tips because she's so bad at it and hasn't a clue what she is doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.