Mrs Hinch #343 Mouth of a duck, brains of a gnat. A brand new nursery with expensive tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @NellieBellie
Mouth of a duck and brains of a gnat, and a brand new nursery filled with expensive tat

Staying relatable with her nearly £900 chest of drawers for the nursery. Which took them all day to put together because she seemingly can't be left alone with her son.
Trying to make going out in her slippers a 'thing''
Painted the bathroom biscuiittt, and apparently changed all the tiles!🤥🤔 not a grey bathroom tile in sight.
Complained to wayfair about a price increase. She didn't get a reply within two hours, (shock horror!🙄🤦🏼‍♀️)so sent her barmy army on them.

Filter filter filter. Woe is me, watch me spend money.Filter filter filter.

Eta
She doesn't have a middle name, she added rose in her teens.😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I'm waiting for the pram reveal, a big double newborn job that will have a pushchair seat that won't be used till it's time for him to be pushed to school. #gifted from the pram shop in Loughton they all use ......colour biskitttt

• Haha
Reactions: 64
It’s no wonder she can’t get anything done if she pushes Ronnie around having 500 sleeps a day. No wonder he gets up early. I’d be up at 5am if I’d been asleep all day. I call bingo on the baby having a biscuit themed name- Rich Tea (Richie) or Hob Nob (Bobby) or possibly Party Ring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 131
Didn't watch her stories till this morning. So basically more showing off and spending her millions while the majority of people struggle on. I can't stand this woman or anything she stands for. She is pathetic and sad. She can't manage one toddler good luck with a baby and toddler. But of course again she has a husband that doesn't work and her mother nearby.....

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She’s such a show off it’s unbelievable. It’s fine if she has money but isn’t she meant to be relatable? Also, that changing mat is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen. I wouldn’t fancy cleaning up an explosive tit on that thing. How will the OCD Queen of clean clean that?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh the irony. The Sun describes the Wayfair table ‘a staggering £320’. Wonder what they’d call £864 for a chest of drawers? 😡😡😡
2ACB7190-F7DA-4540-83B7-FE74DB4175D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
It’s no wonder she can’t get anything done if she pushes Ronnie around having 500 sleeps a day. No wonder he gets up early. I’d be up at 5am if I’d been asleep all day. I call bingo on the baby having a biscuit themed name- Rich Tea (Richie) or Hob Nob (Bobby) or possibly Party Ring.
I thought Bobby, well Robert to use all the otherwise wasted “R” clothes, bibs, hats, coats, pushchairs & anything else with an R initial. Poor Ronnietherobot will now will going into the matching clothes with the new baby

Reactions: 15
Did that news (using the word loosely) article say she gets £50K per Ad now?? Over double what she used to get! No wonder she’s splashing the cash 😱

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Nearly £900 on that chest of drawers and one of the handles doesn’t even lay properly and it came flat packed
Hun you’ve been ripped off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
I thought Bobby, well Robert to use all the otherwise wasted “R” clothes, bibs, hats, coats, pushchairs & anything else with an R initial. Poor Ronnietherobot will now will going into the matching clothes with the new baby
reggie

rhe hinch twins

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did that news (using the word loosely) article say she gets £50K per Ad now?? Over double what she used to get! No wonder she’s splashing the cash 😱
Getting paid a doctors salary just to show off some crappy dishwasher tabs magically turning an old cooking pot into a brand new one whilst staging a fake debate with your gormless husband.
Unbelievable.
Don’t believe all the “supporting everyone” bollocks on her page either when was the last time we saw her supporting her beloved hinchers 🙄 They are shoppers to help line her & Sweaty bawbags pockets more and more and that’s all they are. Sooner they realise it the better

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Oh my third title in my Tattle career.

Big thanks to Soph, without her being the biggest minge of insta none of this would be possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
She really isn't holding back on those filters is she. How long do we reckon until she has a new kitchen fitted? Grey is so last year, darling.
I bet she is absolutely dying to replace those god awful tacky sofas too, hugely outdated now, she needs learn stick to the classics for some items & they don’t date, her house is purely tat & maybe fashionable at some point

Reactions: 50
She’s such a show off it’s unbelievable. It’s fine if she has money but isn’t she meant to be relatable? Also, that changing mat is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen. I wouldn’t fancy cleaning up an explosive tit on that thing. How will the OCD Queen of clean clean that?
Oh I know, I know 🙋🙋
She wont, she'll throw it out like she did with her mouldy gardening gloves.
She can't buy a cheapy easy to wipe one like the rest of us, no she has to be that little bit extra

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly I rolled my eyes so hard when I saw the ridiculous changing basket thing. How is that in anyway sanitary. If she ever changed Rons nappy (which we know she didn't because if her fake arthritis or some bullshit) she would have known sometimes it comes out like a fountain. From both sides! We use a cheapie IKEA one with toweling covers that go in the wash every couple of days. How do you even throw a wicker basket in the wash? Or is it going straight in the bin the first time CC#2 has an explosive poop and it goes into every single crevice.

Reactions: 37
Almost £900 for flat pack furniture!! They saw you coming Sophie 😂

She originally had space tidy on her list of things to do in the nursery when they stripped the room and ripped off the skirting boards. No sign of any built in structure in that room so far, did they get gifted the Oliver stuff and cancelled the space tidy or did they have to splash the cash because he wasn't willing to gift another built in?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I clicked on the modern nursery Instagram story feed to take a look.... there’s a story showing a kid playing with a car set.... but the song they have overlayed the video with us SOOOO INAPPROPRIATE. Really sexual, with swear words. It made me feel a bit sick!! Reported it, but what sort of a company does that????

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.