Mrs Hinch #343 Mouth of a duck, brains of a gnat. A brand new nursery with expensive tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She
Is it having today off? Did I miss her declaring the day as a “deep rest”?
She's having a rest from the gram today but will no doubt still film some of the things she's been up to today and then show us tomorrow what's she's been up to. Makes no sense does it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣. She's a simple bless her...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As JSP said there not really any brand locality around so, no I wouldn’t. More fool them for gifting her £5k worth of stuff in the first place. Although I’m sure they did quite nicely out of the ads last time around!
I’ve read loads of comments slating Ronnie’s nursery furniture, so why if it’s that awful, would you expect her to get it from there again?🤷🏻‍♀️
Because she loves it.

Reactions: 4
No she had to go

poor Ronnie, I think I’d scream constantly living with those 2, I’m no child expert, I only know from having my own 3 that he just isn’t like any other child I’ve seen, ( I am in no way criticising a child, I blame his strange parenting ) but if there are any on here please let us know, is it possible for such a young child to be depressed, my heart honestly breaks for him, he just seems so serious and unhappy
I did a research project on depression in children last year and it is possible for children aged 2 to be depressed, have a look on young minds they did a study on children aged 2 - 19

• Sad
Reactions: 9
All this talk of Ronnie makes me worry about my nephew. He is just turned 3 and doesn’t talk really. I am 75% sure he is autistic but my sister and her partner seem to want to turn a blind eye. He has no eye contact and is just in his own world all of the time. Older than Ronnie but not as developed.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
sorry just catching up so this is probably way off current topic - but we are having extension donw to trying to cleear out garage and find homes for stuff that is currently in there .....well..... my 'Narnia'!!!!! what was i even thinking???? what you see on this video is like half of what im currently trying to get through in my Narnia ......ive about 10 bottles of multisurface spray, 6 bottles carpet spray 4 bottles febreeze, 5 can air freshner, 3 tubs pink stuff, ....and about 30 bottles of zoflora.........i mean - im actually ashamed and embarrassed i did this!!!!!!!
feel like im actually confessing and i feel so so bloody stupid!!!
Ha this was me what I saw the light, I'm down to my last 5 viakals and last 2 elbow grease now. I'm on a no spend year so I'm not allowed to buy new cleaning stuff till I've used up the crap I have here. I'm going over to method then. However the damn stuff I have I lasting forever. Prior to hinch I just had one spray for everything ... ya know, like a normal person. On the upside ... I no longer bleat like a sheep so all is good in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
All this talk of Ronnie makes me worry about my nephew. He is just turned 3 and doesn’t talk really. I am 75% sure he is autistic but my sister and her partner seem to want to turn a blind eye. He has no eye contact and is just in his own world all of the time. Older than Ronnie but not as developed.
My husband's brother and his wife are exactly the same. It's obvious that their daughter has something going on. I suspect she may be autistic or have Aspergers. Their cousin's little girl has been diagnosed with Aspergers and she's doing great. They've worked so hard with her. Their cousin politely attempted to say to them that perhaps their daughter may have similar and got the nose bitten off him for his concern.
It's completely unfair on the poor child that they refuse to acknowledge that anything is wrong, because the longer it's left, the harder it's going to be for her.

It seems to be the same for Ronnie. I'm not saying that there's definitely something wrong, but they're definitely hindering his development. :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Once upon a time,way before little Sophie Blunder's(she didn't add Rose till her teens) ma decided to move to the teeny principality of Maldon in the hope of improving her lot in life,she lived a confused life moving here,moving there and wondering if her ma would ever find contentment.
No amount of new homes,new builds and new furniture ever seemed to make her happy.Thankgodness for cuddleclock for it was always a constant in her life.Little Soph blander than blunder was a moody baby,she rarely smiled like any other, she seemed angry with the world,some even said she was a miserable little 😖..t.
And badly behaved 😱- but local folk law decreed that this was because her beloved ma always distracted herself with more pressing agenda than concentrating on her children.
By all accounts she was houseproud and kept her girls pristine,alas,not all was not how it seemed....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
It’s no wonder she can’t get anything done if she pushes Ronnie around having 500 sleeps a day. No wonder he gets up early. I’d be up at 5am if I’d been asleep all day. I call bingo on the baby having a biscuit themed name- Rich Tea (Richie) or Hob Nob (Bobby) or possibly Party Ring.
or Weeta(bix) aka PeeetA

Another thread suggestion seeing as I’m bored 😂
Wants everything biskittt, got a tiler in forget covid let’s risk it, Soph killed the fish in case you missed it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She really isn't holding back on those filters is she. How long do we reckon until she has a new kitchen fitted? Grey is so last year, darling.
I reckon she’s have the doors changed to beige by the end of the year

Reactions: 2
My husband's brother and his wife are exactly the same. It's obvious that there daughter has something going on. I suspect she may be autistic or have Aspergers. Their cousin's little girl has been diagnosed with Aspergers and she's doing great. They've worked so hard with her. Their cousin politely attempted to say to them that perhaps their daughter may have similar and got the nose bitten off him for his concern.
It's completely unfair on the poor child that they refuse to acknowledge that anything is wrong, because the longer it's left, the harder it's going to be for her.

It seems to be the same for Ronnie. I'm not saying that there's definitely something wrong, but they're definitely hindering his development. :(
yes same. I brought something up casually once which my sister half agreed with and my brother in law went mental at her. I saw a video on Tik Tok that was a video of a little boy and a woman saying this is when she realised her son was autistic and it was basically exactly the same as my nephew. No eye contact or acknowledgment of anyone, I can walk in the house and he will not bat an eyelid, always covering his ears, doesn’t talk, still not potty trained etc. I dunno it is worrying but none of my business. Not sure about Ronnie as don’t know what stage he should be at but if people are worried about him they would definitely be worried about my nephew!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Genuine question is she potty training him yet? I bet she will hate any accidental messes he may make 😢😢😢 poor Ronnie I bet she is the kind of unhinged mum that goes stark raving mental but then all kisses and fakeness for insta!!

This utterly fake, advertising deception, clothed in ‘just sharing my life guyzzzz’, is just so bile inducing. The latest washing detergent tv ad has to take the biscuit. Fake, vile, repulsive woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can someone explain the sister thing to me please? So did the dad have these kids with a wife/partner before mad barker or was it an affair? I'm lost. And do they not speak?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.