Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

waffle maker

VIP Member
It’s no wonder she can’t get anything done if she pushes Ronnie around having 500 sleeps a day. No wonder he gets up early. I’d be up at 5am if I’d been asleep all day. I call bingo on the baby having a biscuit themed name- Rich Tea (Richie) or Hob Nob (Bobby) or possibly Party Ring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 131

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
This was my very first thought... Where's Fanny to give us the lowdown on the non-existent horses...🙄🤣
Here I am 🌞
#liesabouthorsesgate.😂🐴😂🐴
There's a stables called Limebrook close by,on the road between Ma's and Tomtit Lane.
And that's what it is a load of Tomtit🤣
She probably had at the most half dozen lessons (the type where kids are lead round the menage)
And was shown how to groom..they used to have days when kids could 'own' a pony for the morning.
She definitely didn't take it up as a hobby.
Load of horses' 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Tui

VIP Member
5ACBBF6B-CF39-4A8E-AFFB-50CDC9AF763A.jpeg

Handy Andy Inch needs to learn how to use an Allen key. Using it the wrong way round.

• Haha
Reactions: 79

Caramel Swirl

Nearly £900 on that chest of drawers and one of the handles doesn’t even lay properly and it came flat packed
Hun you’ve been ripped off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Guys I'm going to be honest, I really liked hinch until I came across this thread.

What your all saying with the manipulative and controlling behaviour I honestly never noticed it before until I've read it here! It's completely spun my mind and my thought process on this woman.

As for Ronnie, I've always said to my friend something isn't right with him, he's a little subdued, always looks unhappy and the way she pushes the cleaning things on him too. 9 times out of 10 a child copies what you do, that poor little boy is not going to know anything other than how to pine a toilet.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Caramel Swirl

Did that news (using the word loosely) article say she gets £50K per Ad now?? Over double what she used to get! No wonder she’s splashing the cash 😱
Getting paid a doctors salary just to show off some shitty dishwasher tabs magically turning an old cooking pot into a brand new one whilst staging a fake debate with your gormless husband.
Unbelievable.
Don’t believe all the “supporting everyone” bollocks on her page either when was the last time we saw her supporting her beloved hinchers 🙄 They are shoppers to help line her & Sweaty bawbags pockets more and more and that’s all they are. Sooner they realise it the better

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
I usually try and not engage with her but I've picked grey because she clearly wants to move away from that colour 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

NellieBellie

Oh my third title in my Tattle career.

Big thanks to Soph, without her being the biggest minge of insta none of this would be possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Mejustme

VIP Member
I'm waiting for the pram reveal, a big double newborn job that will have a pushchair seat that won't be used till it's time for him to be pushed to school. #gifted from the pram shop in Loughton they all use ......colour biskitttt

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Not fussed

Chatty Member
Imagine being in your 30s and saying you're chuffed you can scramble an egg and chop an avocado. Loser

• Haha
Reactions: 62

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
I can’t wait for the incoming story of Ronald speaking fluent Madarin. Dubbed of course, so it looks like an old Bruce Lee movie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Palms

Thread suggestion by @NellieBellie
Mouth of a duck and brains of a gnat, and a brand new nursery filled with expensive tat

Staying relatable with her nearly £900 chest of drawers for the nursery. Which took them all day to put together because she seemingly can't be left alone with her son.
Trying to make going out in her slippers a 'thing''
Painted the bathroom biscuiittt, and apparently changed all the tiles!🤥🤔 not a grey bathroom tile in sight.
Complained to wayfair about a price increase. She didn't get a reply within two hours, (shock horror!🙄🤦🏼‍♀️)so sent her barmy army on them.

Filter filter filter. Woe is me, watch me spend money.Filter filter filter.

Eta
She doesn't have a middle name, she added rose in her teens.😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

I_love_itttt

Chatty Member
Ron is going to be picked apart and people will have opinions on him. They chose to over expose their child and make him part of the brand. They can't have it all ways. I don't like some of the comments about Ron but people are going to speculate because come on, it's all so weird. The way he is portrayed, they way they are etc..its just incredibly odd and incredibly sad. She shows him all up in the bins and flushing his baby bog, sweeping and putting stuff away because she wants people to think she has this amazing child who omg just happens to looove cleaning. She forces that shit and its disgusting. I am sure Rons done more housework than me this week! I believe he plays with other stuff but her twisted mentality thinks what she shares is all great and fantastic. She is her own worst enemy. And inch!! Fame hungry little bastard chav. He don't give a monkeys toss as long as the spondoolies keep rolling in. He may be the one Rons reacts to the most but he is just as much a part of this shit show. Pair of fucking imbeciles earning more money than a doctor for an ad for fucking detol or a lamp or a stupid what ever the fuck is next. Its obscene.

• Heart

Taurus123

I used to care for a horse? Did you really though Soph? Having had horses for the past 20 years, I've never met anyone who says they've cared for a horse! Youve either had one or you've loaned one. Simple terminology. Pinocio much!!!!

• Haha

Workingmumlife

Did I miss the memo that my 2 kids (close in age) can’t share a bottle of Johnson’s and it must be dispensed into separate bottles for each child and not kept in the bathroom 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha