Mrs Hinch #343 Mouth of a duck, brains of a gnat. A brand new nursery with expensive tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can Someone Please Inform that Demented bleeping Bint That Bastard Dog IS NOT Ronalds Brother.

IT IS A BASTARD DOG, IT DOESN'T NEED ITS OWN BEDROOM NEVERMIND ITS OWN bleeping BED.

duck ME.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Doubt end of tax year will have any impact but I do believe some part of these purchases wil be being charged to the company.
If she can ‘write off ‘ some of the purchases as ‘home maintenance or up keep’ given that’s apparently her job then I’m guessing that’s why she’s desperately splashing the cash about to off set it against any earning before end of the tax year.
Much like a landlord would suddenly repaint the outside of a property and then off set that expense against any rental income or buying tools for a job, off set that against any earnings as a chippy or spark.

Reactions: 8
We jokingly refer to our cat as the kids brother. Jokingly. Like, someone go let your brother in. Someone feed your brother. Dont bother your brother please. But, we are fully aware he is a bleeping cat and we are human. And as much as i love the stupid thing, he will never be on the same level as my children.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I used to be thst person in thst video too! Everything had to be perfect. I dont have a Narnia but I do have cleaning stuff to last me the next 2 years. I literally feel pathetic that I even followed her for cleaning.
Don’t feel like that. It’s easy to slip into. It’s a product that doesn’t matter what day it is, doesn’t matter if you’ve gained or lost weight, if it matches your hair or nail and doesn’t matter if you’re having a good or bad day. It works all the time so we buy it cos we never get to feel bad when we use it.
she’s a revolving piece of work that needs removing from social media. She isn’t a help. She’s isn’t giving tips to anything. She’s a manipulative sales woman who knows exactly what she’s doing and is raking the cash in at any cost and care duck all about who she damages on the way.

Don’t be hard on yourself for something that you can’t change now. You’ve got the products. You’ve realised there was an issue and you’re addressing it. No shade here.
Give yourself a break and recognise you’ve made it out from her claws. Well done so far so good.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We jokingly refer to our cat as the kids brother. Jokingly. Like, someone go let your brother in. Someone feed your brother. Dont bother your brother please. But, we are fully aware he is a bleeping cat and we are human. And as much as i love the stupid thing, he will never be on the same level as my children.
Exactly. I call my cat my sons furry bro. But he is a cat. We know the difference 🙂

Reactions: 1
End of the year? Generous. I think they'll be done by summer!
hm now I think about it I feel like baby will be born, lockdown restrictions lifts in July, Soph will go off Instagram like she did with Ronnie for abit .... spontaneous baby moon down to Cornwall,Dorset etc....full home renovation everything has changed such carpets, curtains, decor kitchen etc and it’ll be all beige, nudes, biscuit “Egyptian cotton” colours

Reactions: 11
I used to care for a horse? Did you really though Soph? Having had horses for the past 20 years, I've never met anyone who says they've cared for a horse! Youve either had one or you've loaned one. Simple terminology. Pinocio much!!!!
This is what I thought! Never have I or anyone else used these words. It’s the oddest language ever. Therefor clearly a further big old lie!

Reactions: 4
But on the plus side garlic bread crumbs over spag Bol sounds amazing so Thankyou for that tip 😍
It does add a lovely texture to a standard pasta! Just fry off some crushed garlic for less than a minute, add breadcrumbs (moving them frequently) and toast until golden brown, takes like 2 mins and does make a yummy garnish that looks super fancy but is actually really easy!
And if we see Chef Soph crack this tip out on Ron’s plain pasta, I win tattle until someone knocks me off my throne with a more obscure bingo!!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Same here with the dog...unless the kids are arguing. Then clearly the dog is my only child and the 3 humans are imposters

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone explain the sister thing to me please? So did the dad have these kids with a wife/partner before mad barker or was it an affair? I'm lost. And do they not speak?
Listen up,last time I'm gonna explain this 🤦‍♀️🤣
Ma has 2 girls.Sam,who isn't Pa's and Soph who definitely is.
Neither pa or Ma had an affair to conceive the latter.
Pa has 2 other daughters by an ex partner.
Sam found out that Pa wasn't her real Pa in adolescence,ma and pa had allegedly paid off Sam's real father to stay away when she was very young.
Soph was probably aware from the same time that she and Sam were not full sisters.Ma wasn't the best step parent,sad because if truth be told Pa looked after Sam as is own.
Pa's daughters were troubled,the eldest being diagnosed with bi-polar,manifesting itself in a spending habit.
Ma wanted said daughter out of the way and offered money to purchase her first born son....
or so I've been told 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
We do the same :ROFLMAO: yes, JOKINGLY!!!

hm now I think about it I feel like baby will be born, lockdown restrictions lifts in July, Soph will go off Instagram like she did with Ronnie for abit .... spontaneous baby moon down to Cornwall,Dorset etc....full home renovation everything has changed such carpets, curtains, decor kitchen etc and it’ll be all beige, nudes, biscuit “Egyptian cotton” colours
Wonder how many hinchers would change theirs to copy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
All this talk of Ronnie makes me worry about my nephew. He is just turned 3 and doesn’t talk really. I am 75% sure he is autistic but my sister and her partner seem to want to turn a blind eye. He has no eye contact and is just in his own world all of the time. Older than Ronnie but not as developed.
It
All this talk of Ronnie makes me worry about my nephew. He is just turned 3 and doesn’t talk really. I am 75% sure he is autistic but my sister and her partner seem to want to turn a blind eye. He has no eye contact and is just in his own world all of the time. Older than Ronnie but not as developed.
It's so difficult as a parent to admit that something is wrong. He is still very young as well, any issues will get picked up by the nursery school and if necessary they will start the SEN process i.e if he needs a statement etc. He won't fall between the gaps but it does require proactive patents to ensure he is in the correct educational setting x

No she had to go

poor Ronnie, I think I’d scream constantly living with those 2, I’m no child expert, I only know from having my own 3 that he just isn’t like any other child I’ve seen, ( I am in no way criticising a child, I blame his strange parenting ) but if there are any on here please let us know, is it possible for such a young child to be depressed, my heart honestly breaks for him, he just seems so serious and unhappy
Developmental delay or autism isn't caused by bad parenting. Yes, she could be doing more but there is such stigma already and it is never the parents fault if the child has autism.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but I hardly think Hinch needs to be supported. She's a terrible role model and shes got enough money for this person not to spend a fortune on her shite.
What a load of tat. Waste of money as it’s all going to be beige in a few months.

I'm sorry but I hardly think Hinch needs to be supported. She's a terrible role model and shes got enough money for this person not to spend a fortune on her shite.
What a bleeping sad sack🤣 "because I've met her" aye hun, and she doesn't even remember you

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I absolutely love Simply Cook but this MUST be a Hincher whose Narnia/ ‘Zaflora’ stash just isn’t enough any more 😡😡😡
99E0168E-CEFE-4C3C-8D33-A8684D32EA1C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
sorry just catching up so this is probably way off current topic - but we are having extension donw to trying to cleear out garage and find homes for stuff that is currently in there .....well..... my 'Narnia'!!!!! what was i even thinking???? what you see on this video is like half of what im currently trying to get through in my Narnia ......ive about 10 bottles of multisurface spray, 6 bottles carpet spray 4 bottles febreeze, 5 can air freshner, 3 tubs pink stuff, ....and about 30 bottles of zoflora.........i mean - im actually ashamed and embarrassed i did this!!!!!!!
feel like im actually confessing and i feel so so bloody stupid!!!
I’m sure your local food bank would find it useful? xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.