Mrs Hinch #343 Mouth of a duck, brains of a gnat. A brand new nursery with expensive tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, just Jamie on his first desperate grab at fame. Swiftly followed by an appearance on “Street mate” and then “pointless”. Anyone would think he wanted to be famous??? 🤔
Dearest darling Shady, much as I hate to correct my fave tattler🥰, although Pointless would indeed be appropriate for him, it was actually Tipping Point...love ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think she will be a bridesmaid for SS. I honestly think they've met less than 10 times in real life!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who thinks like this though?
Grey is out the window now I need to change it up abit (normal person would maybe add a few pops of colour around the house)
But Sofa’s lightbulb moment is ..💡
I know Jimbo we could change to beige instead!!
The sheep will go mad for it 🙄
BISKITTTT MANZZZZ

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Ugh sorry to be that person. I really can’t stand Sophie or Jamie but I hate the comments about Ronnie on here. Firstly, I really don’t think he should be plastered all over social media, it’s not fair on the poor lad. Where is his privacy? But I really don’t like the comments about his development. We only see a small amount of what goes on with Ronnie. If they have any concerns about him I’m sure they will be getting some professional help. I just don’t think the speculation is fair or anyone else’s business. Sophie and Jamie are both adults and choose to be on social media so should expect people opinions, good and bad but Ronnie is a little boy - should we really be commenting on his development? But like I said in my opinion I think they should keep him private and stop selling him out :(
I couldn’t agree more , it really bothers me sometimes. I do get upset sometimes reading about him as I’m soft and feel so sorry for him anyway, . Everyday ppl are saying they think he’s autistic. Ok I know it’s coming from the right place as ppl are genuinely worried about him. But his life is miserable enough not being allowed do things without being mentioned on here. Poor little lamb.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t wait to see the hen & stag nights. We know Sopha will use the excuse she can’t leave the baby ( real one, not chicken select ) but what will Jamie’s excuse be? 😂
We all know the real reason Inch won't be at Joe's stag night is because Joe thinks he's a wanker! Of course Inch can't let his followers think he's not Joe's BFF so my guess is Inch will pretend he's going but at the last minute, Sopha will have a panic attack, fall over a table, break a tatty ornament, spill some cream from the fridge, collapse in a heap on the floor, and he'll just have to scoop her up into his arms and put her to bed! He'll tell Joe they'll catch up at the next Arsenal match, and Joe will think to himself " that's another bullet I'll have to dodge! " 😂😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I really can't see Soph being bridesmaid ( even though she will expect to be ) we all see their relationship is manufactured for the gram, im not saying they don't get on BUT SS is savvy enough to know that Soph gets a bad rap ( all of her own doing) SS won't want Soph making the wedding day about her, plus I don't get the vibe Joe is the Hinch' s biggest fans. I agree they will be banished to the evening doo where Soph will have a had a big strop behind closed doors that she wasn't a bridesmaid but she will sickly over the top about her best mate SS on the gram 🤢

Hope it's going to be a small wedding and SS doesn't invite everyone she wanted to as still want to be careful. Hinch Jimmy and the 2 babies wil be bumped to the evening and she'll be "off her stories guysz so she can really appreciate the evening with her special friends"

Joe clearly bleeping hates Jimmy and I doubt he would even let the management dictate who he can have at his wedding for press reasons

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her house will be her favourite shade of limp bizkit...(Jamie 🤢)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m staining my decking and fencing ....guyyzzz I’m going for grey !!! .... please don’t troll me you nusty peasants .....or ill DM me dad

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ugh sorry to be that person. I really can’t stand Sophie or Jamie but I hate the comments about Ronnie on here. Firstly, I really don’t think he should be plastered all over social media, it’s not fair on the poor lad. Where is his privacy? But I really don’t like the comments about his development. We only see a small amount of what goes on with Ronnie. If they have any concerns about him I’m sure they will be getting some professional help. I just don’t think the speculation is fair or anyone else’s business. Sophie and Jamie are both adults and choose to be on social media so should expect people opinions, good and bad but Ronnie is a little boy - should we really be commenting on his development? But like I said in my opinion I think they should keep him private and stop selling him out :(
The problem is that they put Ronnie on show for everyone and it is inevitable that there will be speculation about his development or perceived lack of it. He is afforded little in the way of privacy and protection - he was featured in a TikTok video recently that wasn't put out by his parents, and there are numerous Instagram accounts dedicated to him! God alone knows who has viewed these accounts and used his photographs for heinous purposes. I honestly wish they'd never exposed him to the circus that is their life but sadly it's too late now and in that respect, as his parents, they have failed spectacularly!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Nope, just Jamie on his first desperate grab at fame. Swiftly followed by an appearance on “Street mate” and then “pointless”. Anyone would think he wanted to be famous??? 🤔
HAHAA I didn’t know about streetmate omg 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
The problem is that they put Ronnie on show for everyone and it is inevitable that there will be speculation about his development of perceived lack of it. He is afforded little in the way of privacy and protection - he was featured in a TikTok video recently that wasn't put out by his parents, and there are numerous Instagram accounts dedicated to him! I honestly wish they'd never exposed him to the circus that is their life but sadly it's too late now and in that respect, as his parents, they have failed spectacularly!
Good point well made Many years ago when my children were little a friend of ours, who worked on the vice squad for the police and he was very high up in rank. Told us not to send any pictures of our children in the bath or just in a nappy etc to trupint or similar as they were no way of knowing what was happening to those pictures. Doctored and move on to paedophilles !
I shudder to think what could happen to people who now are putting their children on line

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Is it just me who really don’t like hinchs house? Especially the kitchen. I would just expect much more

Reactions: 10
First few years of a Child’s life is learnt behaviour as a parent we try our best to steer them in the right direction teach them what’s right & wrong but as we grow into adults we make our own choices good & bad, every child is different & hit milestones at different times, it’s like some Instagram accounts keep going on about Leaps baby is in the 3rd leap 4th bleeping leap So that’s why they’re being clingy or not sleeping. I may be 40 but with a nearly 21yr old but comparing his & his not so little brothers red book my hv wrote in my oldest I was advised to give him 5ml pure orange juice to help his bowels & that weaning was advised at 4mths & I could make bottles up in advance yet 10yrs later I was advised completely different to what I knew. My oldest only got a diagnosis of aspergers when he turned 12 due to being referred to Cahms the previous year as he tried on several occasions to kill himself in various ways ☹ Just writing this to a bunch of strangers even now i have tears in my eyes & lump in my throat. I know you shouldn’t compare siblings or others to your own child but it wasn’t as obvious until my youngest was born that i noticed the difference in development & social interaction between them both if that makes sense in my head it does

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is it just me who really don’t like hinchs house? Especially the kitchen. I would just expect much more
No I agree. It isn’t a welcoming house. It’s very cold and uninviting. I wouldn’t feel comfortable visiting her for long. It’s all so plain and basic. Money doesn’t buy taste

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.